negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Ophelia too. She said she had a fantasy of being a dom. This did not come out of nowhere. Everything that has happened so far, has built up to it. Story has been flowing consistently.
No you are right that was mentioned, but that did not feel like how the story was developing until that one bathroom scene. He is letting them decide what is going to happen but is still applying corruption and pressure. I would have been happy with a decline her option. I am not demanding anything I just wanted another option personally.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
He is letting them decide what is going to happen but is still applying corruption and pressure.
Yes, and that's the same in Ophelia's case. In case you don't know, in a dom/sub relation, the sub is the one who's in charge. They're the one who decides how far the dom can take it. And let's be honest, the whole "dom" thing with Ophelia is peanuts at the time. Sterling has to call her Madre and eat her out. That's it. That's all it takes to ensure she feels in control of her life for a moment. And as long as she's the one in control, Sterling can keep corrupting her. You can't do that if you close off that relation.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, I see this as progress overall. You got to see her pussy and eat it. The only thing that was not expected, is you have to eat her pussy on her clock, not yours. Sure, she is a little rough with it, but at least no one is wearing leather masks or getting whipped.

As i said before, I think this is just her lashing out and is not going to stay. This was just her having a moment and experiencing her fantasy. The Ophelia we all know and love from CH 1-8 is the real Ophelia and will probably return next chapter or the one after. I image he will use Dom Ophelia a bit more. Can't pull that out and just drop it right away.

I'm not a fan of Dom Ophelia, but I do like how the story is going with her.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I wanted to know how the pregnancy will work in the game, like in the game there will only be the pregnancy of other men getting women pregnant or the MC will also get pregnant and there will be a sex scene with them, I like the what if episodes? but I wanted to know if we can get them pregnant too. I wanted to know how many characters can have sex and I say this because it's been a while since I played the game last tim that i play there 2 or 3 women or already has more now. Damn it from what I read the scene with the opelia was forced, and now it's only going to have a dom with her for 1 or 3 updates, what a disappointing dev, we were about 7 or 8 chapters trying to do something with her and when the scene arrives it's forced, and ends up turning into a dom the next cene with her it spoils the game, another flaw is that the dev puts 50 women in the game and the ones that people want it the most, he doesn't develop their story, and not to mention the dev releases very few updates, like he releases 2 or 3 updates a year. this game will never end with the dev relese like that.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No one except the Dev knows future content, so no one can answer who is going to get pregnant question.

There is only 12 girls. A lot sure, but that's not really THAT bad. The girls "the people want most" is subjective. I find that every girl, including side girls, are all equally wanted.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Damn it from what I read the scene with the opelia was forced
But it's not though. The only people who say that are those who don't like the way the story is going (i.e. not in her pants right away). Everyone else who can see this is the next step in her corruption isn't complaining, thus isn't mentioning it. If you say this is forced, well, nearly every scene in this game is forced.
when the scene arrives it's forced, and ends up turning into a dom the next cene with her it spoils the game
Again, it's not forced. It's a logical continuation of her state of mind, and again, it's necessary to develop her story.
the ones that people want it the most, he doesn't develop their story
Care to give an example? Because everyones story moves forward (including Mallory, Eva and the aunt, how brief that may be).

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
As i said before, I think this is just her lashing out and is not going to stay. This was just her having a moment and experiencing her fantasy. The Ophelia we all know and love from CH 1-8 is the real Ophelia and will probably return next chapter or the one after. I image he will use Dom Ophelia a bit more. Can't pull that out and just drop it right away.

I'm not a fan of Dom Ophelia, but I do like how the story is going with her.
Exactly this! Same feelings here. I am hoping the pills you take away from Hunter are the reason she is suddenly like this and there will be a power swing (or option to change it) in the next update. Like I have said in other comments I have liked 95% of the non-NTR game story so far and like others have said it has been a good buildup and direction with the story. This sudden shift I am hoping is because Hunter drugged her, and if he does not have them anymore she will go back to her normal self.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Just like with "What if...? ep 01" I've also made an unofficial conversion of "Whaf If...? ep 02" into a non-canon DLC that can be extracted into the game:
EDIT2: I've removed the file from MEGA because I've discovered multiple bugs with it. A new .rar-file will soon be uploaded with all 3 volumes.

It will only overwrite a few original images with slightly improved ones, that were released by WWG as part of the official stand-alone version of "What If...? ep 02".

I've included the vanilla images for those who doesn't like the very slight changes (mostly compression quality and/or sharpness).

EDIT: To access this, either play Lucia's excursion in nature from the gallery of chapter 6 or reach it through normal gameplay. Both instances of the scene have been redirected to an updated version.

Just read the included instructions and it will all make sense. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: porotropo

Silvonch

Oct 21, 2017
So I got to Cathrine not knowing how evolution works because of going to a Catholic school, I'd like to point out that the Catholic church does believe in the theory of evolution, it's other Christian religions and cults that think absolutely everything in the bible happened as written, she would've certainly been taught evolution, though I'm sure she wouldn't have payed attention anyway

Reactions: NewTricks

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So I got to Cathrine not knowing how evolution works because of going to a Catholic school, I'd like to point out that the Catholic church does believe in the theory of evolution, it's other Christian religions and cults that think absolutely everything in the bible happened as written, she would've certainly been taught evolution, though I'm sure she wouldn't have payed attention anyway
Not to turn the entire thread into a religious debate but there is a common trope in the media that if you need to portray a Christian church in a bad light you pick the Catholics, facts be damned. That being said, fact-checking this insane and patently absurd game is an exercise in futility.

Reactions: Silvonch

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
That was all based on my experiences. I went to a Catholic school that denied macroevolution. As for whether bible stories were literal or fictitious lessons, that depended on the teacher.
I can second this, it's an accurate portrayal of Catholic schools, certainly not all of them but at least a significant portion.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Just like with "What if...? ep 01" I've also made an unofficial conversion of "Whaf If...? ep 02" into a non-canon DLC that can be extracted into the game: MEGA-Link
It will only overwrite a few original images with slightly improved ones, that were released by WWG as part of the official stand-alone version of "What If...? ep 02".
I've included the vanilla images for those who doesn't like the very slight changes (mostly compression quality and/or sharpness).
Just read the included instructions and it will all make sense. :)
What ep 01 change? Don't see any difference.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Speaking in the name of all like minded people here, it would be nice to have an option to decline Ophelia's offer to be her slave and cut the intimate relationship with her for people that dont like sub fetish
(like its already set up you just need to put a choice option).
Could see that ending up as a What-If scenario. It'd be hilarious if Hunter tried to play into her kink only for her to literally shatter his hips or break his back by fucking him too enthusiastically.
...or whip out a strap-on. :WutFace:

Jul 4, 2018
So, if Drew turns out to be a trans character, are people going to lose their shit and rebel? In theory, Drew should only be seeing action in avoidable NTR scenes anyway, but ... we know how "satisfying" that answer is to some of the players.
Sterling has a Weapon of Ass Destruction. If Drew wants war MC can bust that bussy wide open. master oogway.jpg

kandykink

Dec 4, 2017
Does anyone have the incest patch for Chapter 9? LewdPatcher is down and out :/
It should probably be uploaded to a couple different sites just in case.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone have the incest patch for Chapter 9? LewdPatcher is down and out :/
It should probably be uploaded to a couple different sites just in case.
It's been out since at least around this time yesterday, unfortunately. I think we just need to wait for now. :(

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes