Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
these are the choices. He also announced that there is no longer a "no 3 NTR or 3 Vanilla in a row" rule. NTR or Vanilla can be suggested as many times as we want. The Futa Ophelia one is mine btw lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would really enjoy seeing the last one if I'm being honest, would feel really cathartic knowing what the dad and Hunter have put Sterling through. Hell, I would take that scene even without the fucking the family part, that would just be a cherry on top... still want to see present day grandma and Keira tho.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Last time I played it, I think the game had just started and if you stumbled onto an ntr scene, the game immediately took you back to the last choice that you made and you had to make the right choice for the love/romance route. Basically there was no ntr route. Is the game still that way?

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Last time I played it, I think the game had just started and if you stumbled onto an ntr scene, the game immediately took you back to the last choice that you made and you had to make the right choice for the love/romance route. Basically there was no ntr route. Is the game still that way?
Yes
The NTR scenes are Non Canonical Bad endings, so you get taken back to the last choice.
There is NTR in the 2 What ifs?

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What the guy before me said, but the bad ends go really hard now. They are worth watching even if they do take you back. Also The 2 What ifs are just bonus scenes and they are both NTR right now. Worth watching if you haven't already. they are seperate downloads.

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Those What-if scenarios sound really fucking boring. The first scenario won't get you any farther than you've gotten in the game. Plus it would feel rushed anyway. The second ones just not my thing but, it seems like it could be pretty funny. I'm not invested in the characters in the third scenario aside from Hunter and we've done far worse in other non-canon scenes.

I'll probably download it because I'd like to see Sterling roleplay more of an asshole for a scene or two.

Reactions: Xavier DAnger

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Second What if has an animated pregnant Lucia taking it doggystyle. Big breast and belly freely swinging. It that helps sell you to watch it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
mc still calls ophelia by her name depsite of in patch at very first scene did i do something wrong?
Every chapter, the i-patch won't work right away. I don't know when the patch flashes, but just play a bit and the script will change.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
The only one I think I'd outright skip is the dream sequence. But impregnation makes the second one a lot more interesting. Especially if he used the Brenna and/or the Catherine models from that one NTR end.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
W
The only one I think I'd outright skip is the dream sequence. But impregnation makes the second one a lot more interesting. Especially if he used the Brenna and/or the Catherine models from that one NTR end.
Which bad end are you thinking of? The only model I'm aware of to have changed over time is Sterling.

I'm also really hyped for the Wallpaper, it has 5 pregnant girls and this will be Ophelia's and Aliza's first time with pregnant bodies. Since Ophelia already gave birth in the pool bad end and Aliza hasn't got a pregnant bad end yet.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What bad end is this?
Not sure I understood your whole post there, what characters have had pregnant bad ends?
This bad end, when you are asked to do a gainer or a cannon ball, do a cannon ball. You hit your head and when you wake up, Ophelia has a baby and Brenna/Cath are currently pregnant.

love the Cath pregnant model. She has slightly bigger tits. hopefully we get a good angle of them in the wallpaper.

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
This bad end, when you are asked to do a gainer or a cannon ball, do a cannon ball. You hit your head and when you wake up, Ophelia has a baby and Brenna/Cath are currently pregnant.

love the Cath pregnant model. She has slightly bigger tits. hopefully we get a good angle of them in the wallpaper.
What chapter is this?

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017

Ah didnt remember this one, thx

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Huh this looks like a game I would like... but I can't get over every single face being made by a character in any of the pictures looking completely ridiculous.

4.20 star(s) 367 Votes