Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Chapter 7. In the gallery it's the bottom left replay. With Tiff in a bikini and Sterling.
Huh so I guess Hunter use his time and took advantage of the girls while Sterling was in a coma huh, you know what would be cool if we got to play as hunter for a little bit and see thing from his POV

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
Huh so I guess Hunter use his time and took advantage of the girls while Sterling was in a coma huh, you know what would be cool if we got to play as hunter for a little bit and see thing from his POV
exactly, I also want to play the evil old man who corrupt and Knock up Ophelia while Sucking on her big Mommy Milkers.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
Playing as Hunter seems to be a very popular request. We were just talking about that 2 days ago on the discord too.
Well Ophelia is a Nice MILF so I think even if I see bad ends with her, it is Fun to see her getting Corrupted as MC is going to get Dommed by his Mommy, that's what it looks like as for now.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Which bad end are you thinking of? The only model I'm aware of to have changed over time is Sterling.

I'm also really hyped for the Wallpaper, it has 5 pregnant girls and this will be Ophelia's and Aliza's first time with pregnant bodies. Since Ophelia already gave birth in the pool bad end and Aliza hasn't got a pregnant bad end yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, the back and forth teasing was great. It would have been great to have them have so much pent up lust, that they had their first time because of the teasing. Though for story sake, I understand Brenna doing it when she was emotionally ready. Maybe that's why i love the What ifs? so much. they just throw reasoning out the window lol.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
After replaying the whole game since I waited for chapters eight and nine I realized Four things.
1. forgot how fucking funny this game is especially Cathrine.
2. How amazing all the girls are, best girls Ophelia and Mallory.
3. How ugly hunter is holy shit I forgot he looked that bad like a burnt tortilla rolled through the dirt.
4. I usually don't mind ntr as long as there's a choice to have it or at least have them, not be an ugly bastard and have someone easier on the eyes. The only time it makes me angry is when it's forced or the one getting cucked is a genuinely nice guy. With that being said, I'll honestly probably like the ntr with Drew (for obvious reasons) and will be looking forward to the "what if?" when Drew is added there.
Great last two chapters for me 5/7

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Speaking in the name of all like minded people here, it would be nice to have an option to decline Ophelia's offer to be her slave and cut the intimate relationship with her for people that dont like sub fetish
(like its already set up you just need to put a choice option).

Although i can understand that maybe itll have a big impact on the main synopsis if you stop the relationship with Ophelia, but if it doesnt and the only outcome is that you stop progressing through her independent events i think thatll be a missed opportunity to satisfy both sub fetish lovers that want to keep going in that direction with momdom but also an option to answer to people that don't like it and wont mind stopping this kind of dynamic.

Last edited:

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
man for some reason I can’t access this game anymore, my laptop got updated a few months ago and when I tried to play the game, it keeps on saying Error: Range Error: maximum call stack exceeded. Is anyone else also having this problem

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
I was thinking about going to the patreon for this game and pulling my support for another game that seems to be DOA, but the whole forced femdom with the Mom just killed that for me. I was looking forward to her content in these releases but the sudden 180 switch has me straight noping out. Right now I am just skipping her content. It also makes no sense because the guy you are playing is getting laid from a TON of women, I would have just told her to take care of herself and leave the room. She needs the MC MUCH more than he needs her. I have a little hope because the guy even is thinking this is a bad deal in how she is treating him now, but I am not going to hold my breath for this one. The slow power flip with Brenna was great as he took control from her over time, this sudden one scene 180 with the femdom is not fun at all.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Speaking in the name of all like minded people here, it would be nice to have an option to decline Ophelia's offer to be her slave and cut the intimate relationship with her for people that dont like sub fetish
(like its already set up you just need to put a choice option).

Although i can understand that maybe itll have a big impact on the main synopsis if you stop the relationship with Ophelia, but if it doesnt and the only outcome is that you stop progressing through her independent events i think thatll be a missed opportunity to satisfy both sub fetish lovers that want to keep going in that direction with momdom but also an option to answer to people that don't like it and wont mind stopping this kind of dynamic.
This exactly this. I am not tanking the game yet but I am not going to give the dev money now and I am skipping Ophelia completely. If it gets worse I am just going to add it to the ignore list and move on.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Just started a new game for the hell of it, I've been using my saves for a bit. Forgot how good the landlady's proportions were before her lactation issues started.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It also makes no sense because the guy you are playing is getting laid from a TON of women, I would have just told her to take care of herself and leave the room. She needs the MC MUCH more than he needs her.
If only there was someone who could take care of her needs. Oh wait, there is... and it's not the MC...

It's funny how people react to Ophelia's behaviour after she motivates everything in the game. Even though this game is a parody, everything makes sense (which, comes to think of it, is part of the parody since in other games, it doesn't). But I have to say, you're the first one to blatantly say "no, I don't want the MC to be a real alpha male who's conquering everyone by showing respect to women, I want him to be the last resort of everyone, the women need to have sex with him because they have no other option". Real alpha, dude.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
If only there was someone who could take care of her needs. Oh wait, there is... and it's not the MC...

It's funny how people react to Ophelia's behaviour after she motivates everything in the game. Even though this game is a parody, everything makes sense (which, comes to think of it, is part of the parody since in other games, it doesn't). But I have to say, you're the first one to blatantly say "no, I don't want the MC to be a real alpha male who's conquering everyone by showing respect to women, I want him to be the last resort of everyone, the women need to have sex with him because they have no other option". Real alpha, dude.
That is not what I was saying at all but you know that already. The little "alpha" jab proves that. I was saying the entire time in the previous 8 chapters during the non NTR path the MC WAS in charge of the relationship and following a path of corruption and manipulation like with all the other women in the game. The sudden 180 into femdom did not fit the story path or character at all and is more like she had random bout of insanity.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That is not what I was saying at all but you know that already. The little "alpha" jab proves that. I was saying the entire time in the previous 8 chapters during the non NTR path the MC WAS in charge of the relationship and following a path of corruption and manipulation like with all the other women in the game. The sudden 180 into femdom did not fit the story path or character at all and is more like she had random bout of insanity.
Bro, this shows you weren't actually paying attention to the story.

Sterling had verbally said many times to the girls, that THEY are in charge and is only going to go as far as THEY want to go. He waited on them until they were ready. Never pushing them into anything.

Ophelia too. She said she had a fantasy of being a dom. This did not come out of nowhere. Everything that has happened so far, has built up to it. Story has been flowing consistently.

4.20 star(s) 367 Votes