SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
My problem with it is that the “what if” series is supposed to be things that didn’t/wouldn’t happen in the real game so when I saw that this months was “what if sterling was evil” I was very interested to see it play out, however I don’t think sterling was too different from how he usually is and I would even say that the content in this “what if” seems like something that is going to happen in the actual game anyway.
I can see where you're coming from, but it is obvious that the time frame moved up quite a lot in this What If, since he resorted to Hunter's drugs to get the girls. I don't think he'll be this open in the ending of the main game, nor will be able to convince the girls to "hand over" their friends just like that.

On a seperate note, if anyone wants to suggest some ideas I posted before for the next What If?

What if the act of fellatio didn't strip away Sterling's powers, but instead gave a blessing from his god? When the Minotaur pops up, we'd have Ophelia, Catherine and Lucia keep him occupied while Ophelia tells Sterling to fuck the shit out of Brenna so she's full power to take the Minotaur down.

Or when "Derik" pops up, instead of Hunter having a chat with him, he tells Sterling to keep him occupied and to sabotage the date. After the failed date, Derik goes back home, to find the rest of the cast of BB getting fucked by Hunter. Next thing Sterling hears from Hunter is a message he's not coming back home because he found a new challenge, along with some pictures of the castmembers of other incest games properly fucked (or getting fucked). Sterling saved his family, but at what cost? (But this one might be a bit too hard to get the models right)

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
This what if didn't really make sense based on what we know...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't know the situation Keira originally went through. All you're told is that Hunter trained Drew, eleven months into their stay Keira gave birth to Lucia, and years later you catch Drew and Hunter in their respective threesomes. You're not told how any of it transpired, if substances were used or not, if Keira knows anything about Hunter or if she knows about Hunter training Drew or if Hunter was even the same person back then. Keira cutting through all of the shock and drama of the What if? to assume that Sterling did all of this would be a lot. Someone got Keira pregnant, that was it. Was it an accident? We don't know. It's not like Drew and Hunter turned Keira and her mother into a baby factory. And since Keira doesn't know Hunter or Drew are even around in the present, I don't see how she'd arrive at the idea that Sterling impregnated everyone before getting soup'd.

Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed the new “what if” but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t slightly disappointed. My problem with it is that the “what if” series is supposed to be things that didn’t/wouldn’t happen in the real game so when I saw that this months was “what if sterling was evil” I was very interested to see it play out, however I don’t think sterling was too different from how he usually is and I would even say that the content in this “what if” seems like something that is going to happen in the actual game anyway. Regardless that’s my slight complaint was expecting to see a much different more hunter like sterling, this isn’t a hate comment more of a critique just slightly disappointed we didn't get to see a wilder more evil sterling but I still enjoyed it.
It was never "What if Sterling was evil". That was someone's incorrect interpretation of the suggestion. The suggestion was "What if Sterling decided to embrace his role as Dio del sesso. Without conscience affecting his decisions, he corrupts and conquer all the ladies.". He's still pretty evil in the grand scheme of things. He turned every female he knows into his broodmare slave, but it's still Sterling; he's going to have a softer touch as a puppet master. The idea that he'd be some kind of evil mirror version of himself was just speculation.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think a good scenario for a what if would be one where Sterling and Hunter share the girls. Just to have something that we really could never have on the main storyline
I'm suggesting something close to that tomorrow.

"What if? Hunter feeling the pressure of Sterling, offers sterling a bet. Hunter bluffs that he can win all the girls right there and then, Unless he takes the bet. They bet to see who they can impregnate first. Whose ever child they give birth too, they can keep that woman and the other must give up on that woman. Sterling, not risking complete loss, takes the bet. The girls give birth back to back and they announce who won each girl."

to keep it interesting, I'm asking that the winnings be split. Sterling, nor Hunter can win all the girls. It will keep us in suspense, who won each girl.

In volume 3 is there is ntr or not?
No NTR. It's just sterling and the girls.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
If you're into pregnant sex, you'll like this one. If you're just in it for the NTR, I guess not.

Though it happens because Sterling accepts Hunter to be his teacher.

Reactions: Gripping

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
why i didn't get any ntr scene? i finished the non-ntr path and did ntr path after that, but up until the end no ntr scene, when hunter was trying to do something i always choose the ntr option but it always take me back in force me to choose good options

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
why i didn't get any ntr scene? i finished the non-ntr path and did ntr path after that, but up until the end no ntr scene, when hunter was trying to do something i always choose the ntr option but it always take me back in force me to choose good options
There is no NTR path. Just NTR scenes. If you saw Hunter have sex with any one else, that's it. That's the NTR. After you finish seeing the scene, you will get taken back to the choice and continue the story.

Reactions: sava75

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
My suggestion with 9 votes is tied with Catherines CH 1 bad end.

Mine
"What if? The group is captured while on vacation by an uncontacted tribe that is on the verge of going extinct. They make Brenna forcefully marry Hunter. The other girls are forced to marry into the tribe and used to help grow their numbers. While Hunter and Brenna have sex, the other girls are used by the tribe. Sterling was allowed to live, but not touch any of the girls."

Other guys
"What if Hunter continued to help stretch out Catherine in the gym in chapter 1?"

babababa4

Feb 9, 2020
My suggestion with 9 votes is tied with Catherines CH 1 bad end.

Mine
"What if? The group is captured while on vacation by an uncontacted tribe that is on the verge of going extinct. They make Brenna forcefully marry Hunter. The other girls are forced to marry into the tribe and used to help grow their numbers. While Hunter and Brenna have sex, the other girls are used by the tribe. Sterling was allowed to live, but not touch any of the girls."

Other guys
"What if Hunter continued to help stretch out Catherine in the gym in chapter 1?"
really would like to see your idea really

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
might not happen. The Cath one is winning by 1 vote now. Not to bash on another guys suggestion, but how are so many people voting for that one? we kinda saw a scene close to that just this chapter in the all girls bad end. She was fucked sideways next to Sterling working out.

Meanwhile some others, not just mine, are more creative and original.

Reactions: sava75

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
please add more heavy femdom and BDSM mistress slave
You're probably new to the game, so you don't know that people were already complaining about femdom when Brenna had a scene in which she sat on Sterling's back. Yes, that's what they considered femdom.

The actual femdom we have right now with Ophelia is justified in the story, but full on BDSM, that would be totally left field. It would also be too late to introduce that in the game. Stuff like that works in games like Cure My Addiction, since it's transparant from the start it moves in that direction, but here it would make no sense.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.
Jan 15, 2021
might not happen. The Cath one is winning by 1 vote now. Not to bash on another guys suggestion, but how are so many people voting for that one? we kinda saw a scene close to that just this chapter in the all girls bad end. She was fucked sideways next to Sterling working out.

my guess would be because it's a full on new scenario and not a continuation of a Bad End we have in the game so far

AvaRedux44

Apr 28, 2018

What are some of the others in the running, out of curiosity?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes