dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm losing to myself in the what if suggestions lol. Some one liked one of my suggestions and used it. It is currently beating one of the suggestions i put up myself. It's a weird feeling to lose to yourself by some one else lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Damn that sucks dude, but hey if you get to see it, we all win right? Which suggestion was it?
So i write down What if ideas i get on a notepad so i don't forget them. i shared it on discord (i think here too?), but this is the suggestion i went with and it's currently in second place

1638586673394.png

This is the suggestion from my list some one else posted

1638586702067.png

Obviously i want to see both, but i wanted to see the one I used more of course. So either way, it'll be a win for me, but i don't want to wait possibly another month if i dont win this month lol.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Yeah I'm with the one you posted. We've already seen a lot of Brenna NTR with hunter and he already nailed it with that one bad ending so I don't see how this would be any better. Hopefully yours wins.

I've given up on seeing any really good Ophelia content since that one bad end she had with Hunter...

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The reason she doesn't have any good what if suggestions is because she isn't allowed to be used in a fucking scene until it happens in-game. So HOPEFULLY we get a bad end OR Sterling fucks her, we can finally start using her for what ifs. I mean, we can use her now, but it would be blowjobs and boobjobs. I'd rather use Cath, Brenna or Aliza right now, until we get Ophelia fully "unlocked" for what ifs.

Last edited:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Am i the only who thinks that What Ifs with Hunter are just so mundane and boring?
We already have some scenes with hunter in the main game and you can guess how the what ifs are going to go.
The last 2 what ifs IMO were far more interesting and some of the other suggestions i have seen are also pretty good, like the tribe one and for the last what if poll there was also a suggestion in which Ophelia becomes a futa and goes on her own 'Adventure'.

Reactions: Gripping

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Am i the only who thinks that What Ifs with Hunter are just so mundane and boring?
We already have some scenes with hunter in the main game and you can guess how the what ifs are going to go.
The last 2 what ifs IMO were far more interesting and some of the other suggestions i have seen are also pretty good, like the tribe one and for the last what if poll there was also a suggestion in which Ophelia becomes a futa and goes on her own 'Adventure'.
The Futa suggestion from last month was also one of mine lol. Glad to see people liking what i'm coming up with.

here's everything i've jotted down so far

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
here's everything i've jotted down so far
Thanks for those. I'll be sure to suggest those next month.

Just kidding. I've got to say, from that list, I think I like Lucia helping Hunter the most. I can already see her gaslighting Sterling while Hunter's pounding away. Since I don't have the highest tier, think I'll also make a list like that so others can use my suggestions.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
huh, that gave me a thought.

"What if? Lucia helps Hunter by luring Amber to Hunters room. She knocks out Amber. Amber wakes up and is blindfolded (and tied?). Lucia pretends to have been knocked out too. Hunter begins fucking Amber. Cath finds the freshly fucked and unconscious Amber. Lucia says she saw Sterling do it."

edited. I put in a little more small details.

Last edited:

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
What a pathetic excuse of a sissy boy toy in this game, it's super frustrating, worshiping every woman and it's scared shitless of them beating him up now and then, that's right absurd, almost every girl in this family is taking the mans role, what a modern view of the dev...:FacePalm: When you play any game with story you at least try to be little compatible with the main character, sadly most of the games are politically correct, infected with the newest feminism wave, men are portrayed to look bad and be humiliated to make the females look good and praised for looking more manly than the actual men, and not to be feminine, which is not a female trait at all...

Last edited:

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
What a pathetic excuse of a sissy boy toy in this game, it's super frustrating, worshiping every woman and it's scared shitless of them beating him up now and then, that's right absurd, and this Brenna leech is taking the mans role in this family, what a modern view of the dev...:FacePalm: When you play any game with story you at least try to be little compatible with the main character, sadly most of the games are politically correct, infected with the newest feminism wave, men are portrayed to look bad and be humiliated to make the females look good and praised for looking more manly than the actual men, and not to be feminine, which is not a female trait at all...
I don't agree with you all the way but there have definitely been times where I've thought Sterling you gotta drop your nuts. Like have we Sterling actually mad yet at anything. Even when Kevin was blackmailing Aliza I don't remember Sterling angry(Not Including Bad Ends). I think angry Sterling (not physical) with anybody but genuinely mad at someone would be a interesting story dynamic.

AvaRedux44

Apr 28, 2018
I don't agree with you all the way but there have definitely been times where I've thought Sterling you gotta drop your nuts. Like have we Sterling actually mad yet at anything. Even when Kevin was blackmailing Aliza I don't remember Sterling angry(Not Including Bad Ends). I think angry Sterling (not physical) with anybody but genuinely mad at someone would be a interesting story dynamic.
There's an entire scene where Sterling is trying to control himself from shooting Hunter with a gun. Another scene where he gets upset with Lucia because she betrayed his trust.

What a pathetic excuse of a sissy boy toy in this game, it's super frustrating, worshiping every woman and it's scared shitless of them beating him up now and then, that's right absurd, and this Brenna leech is taking the mans role in this family, what a modern view of the dev...:FacePalm: When you play any game with story you at least try to be little compatible with the main character, sadly most of the games are politically correct, infected with the newest feminism wave, men are portrayed to look bad and be humiliated to make the females look good and praised for looking more manly than the actual men, and not to be feminine, which is not a female trait at all...
You can just say you hate women. You don't need to use so many words.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes