dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Finals started today. We will know Winners in 7 days. For the record, both suggestions that are winning what if? and Wallpaper are mine lol

Here's the current score
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the score for Wallpaper
My wallpaper suggestion is in a safe lead. I don't think it's going to get surpassed. I'm worried about the What if.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok I came up with this one this morning and it won’t be good but hear me out
Sterling:
What if instead of Sterling, it was Drew who’s trying to stop hunter from getting with the girls

What if It wasn’t Lucia that found out about hunter but it was Catherine or Brenna that found out

What if Hunter is Sterling from the future

NTR

What if everyone was out of the house and it was hunter and Catherine home alone together.

What if Hunter brings a friend of his and he helps hunter with his plan with the girls and even lets him play with them a little bit

What if Hunter knocks Sterling out and sends him somewhere far and tell the girls that sterling left and it crushes the girls and he use it to manipulate them

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
What if, the girls go on a trip with hunter to help the poor, (hunter tries to trick sterling into thinking he's doing a good cause)
The girls an sterling falls for it. And they go to homeless village where hunter puts some drugs into the girls to make them docile,
Until each of them goes into a homeless tent while hunter records them, how they have sex with the homeless.
Until finally ophelia manages to recover from the drug but all the girls are already lost in the lust.
Even after the drugs are over they already love the stench, and the homeless. Until each one of them gets pregnant by the homeless and hunter sells the videos online by huge amount of money, finally sterling gets to watch the videos online, while the girls smile to camera saying bye to sterling.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Damn, i was afraid of that. I woke up and lost my lead by 1%. i'm not sure if that's 1 vote lol. Ah well, Better luck next month.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

cxvvxcvcxvcx

Jul 17, 2018
Finals started today. We will know Winners in 7 days. For the record, both suggestions that are winning what if? and Wallpaper are mine lol

Here's the current score

Here's the score for Wallpaper
My wallpaper suggestion is in a safe lead. I don't think it's going to get surpassed. I'm worried about the What if.
Finals voting attachment doesn't open

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
ngl, if the Ophelia option wasn't DQ'd then I'd vote for that one over my own. Also, 3 doesn't look like it will win, you should change your vote to 2. Not saying I voted 2, but you could be a hero.
I could be and I will be a hero to one of those by the end ;)

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
I could be and I will be a hero to one of those by the end ;)
I will say I did like your idea too btw, even if I didn't vote for it. If it was up there next month, if number 2 isn't you would have got my vote because lets be honest, hunters a weirdo and would do something like that lol. Maybe convincing the girls to please Sterling instead of outright buying them out though. Id vote for it unless someone comes up with some ultimate what if that gets 95% of the votes lol.

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, i have a Question.What is the last Scene at this Game so far..Is this the last Chapter so far?
Sorry for my bad english.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Hi, i have a Question.What is the last Scene at this Game so far..Is this the last Chapter so far?
Sorry for my bad english.
You can always go to you room and click the HELPER robot. If it only shows green lines, then there is nothing new to do.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
This whole Hunter things is dragging on way to much. I would have probably told the family day one of finding out what he was doing. If not that then showed them the notes of the father. If that failed I would have simply killed hunter. I wouldn't loose a second of sleep over him being taken out of the picture forever but maybe that is just me not seeing people of a certain kind as human anymore.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's not about not liking him. It's been about being homeless. Hunter was paying the house. Get rid of him in any way, Killing, arrest, etc and they lose their home.

Yeah, there are some ways you can get around that, like live in a relatives house (Aliza), but taking in a whole family gets hard fast.

Also, The whole reason Sterling is moving forward with trying to sleep with him family is because of Hunters pressure. Get rid of him and it's just a guy who came home and bonded with him family in every normal way possible. Hunter is kind of important to the story, even if you remove Hunter from every having a bad end scene. WWG has said he'd sooner stop doing PV then do PV without Hunter.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, there are some ways you can get around that, like live in a relatives house (Aliza), but taking in a whole family gets hard fast.
Also, Aliza lives in a two bedroom house. I don't think she has enough couches for four extra people after she gave Ophelia the other room. Once you're used to a four bedroom house, sizing down is hell.

But yeah, Hunter is what drives the story. Getting rid of him would grind everything to a halt and there would be no more progression since the overarching plot would be gone.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
At this point Sterling and Bre could almost alone pay for a place to stay.

Also Dragging on PV with hunter is feeling like battle shonen anime. Dragging it out only kills it in the end. They NEVER end on a high note. At some point it could be that the MC actually has real feelings for them so that is the driving factor. I am pretty much playing this for a lot of the comedy.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes