SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Yes, but only in the bad endings, so they're not canon. If you don't want to risk seeing it, you can switch NTR off, so when you come to the point where you need to make a choice, it just skips that and sends you down the right path.

Reactions: DBOO

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I also want to point out, that you have been typing on here to nearly every response (after saying i'm no longer responding might i add) after saying "I don't have time to go in and fact check". it's contradicting at its finest.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone knows how can I start from ch.9?
By loading your save from chapter 8 and maybe going to sleep if it doesn't start right away. Other than that it's not doable without commands or coding. If you don't have a save then maybe someone have shared one here already.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
You need to play the other eight chapters. But maybe someone will be able to provide you with a save from the end of chapter eight?

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
"Sterling decided to embrace his role as Dio del sesso. Without conscience affecting his decisions, he corrupts and conquer all the ladies."

In short, what if Sterling was evil.
won't that kind of involve content we should see much later on?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
teaser is out.....isnt it
Not yet, sometime today.

won't that kind of involve content we should see much later on?
Not really? WWG would have said "i'm making a bad end where Sterling joins up with Hunter, so i'm not using this suggestion".
If you mean ending up with all girls, that's a bit different. A harem and conquering them all are not the same. One he used Hunters method with no regard if the girls even wanted to be with Sterling (that early). The other he takes the time to build up the relationship with love (the one we are doing).

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
I can not wait to see the next update!This game already became my favourite adult game. Ophelia has became my favourite character too. Even though i live in CHN, I used VPN to log in this website, and use my poor English to play, Hope their will be another update quickly ,love you guys!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You have good taste. Sorry to break it to you, but Last update wasn't too long ago. It'll be a few months before next update.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In Chapter Ten, Brenna and our MC argue about how they're going to give Ophelia money to help with the mortgage. Tempers flare when they realize only one of them can take credit and they accuse each other of being capable of abusing their newfound power over Ophelia.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes