SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Hunter tells her to get pregnant.
While I agree that all might be a possibility, do keep in mind there's a breeding fetish out there. It's not because a guy says "get pregnant" that the girl magically gets pregnant. It's quite possible he just says that to trigger something in his "victims", to which they respond due to the drugs pumped into their system. In fact, I think he says that every time he fucks a woman as part of his kink. As far as I'm concerned, the birth control will work according to the plot. So, while yes, I do believe every woman will end up pregnant by Sterling, I doubt it'll be before the end of the game.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
anyone know how to get to the pool party non NTR
Okay, I'm a bit lost. Every NTR ending has a choice. If you pick the wrong one, you get the NTR ending, but you're brought back to the choice afterwards. So, just pick the other choice?

Also, don't skim through the game, you'll miss all the funny bits or miss a lot of context.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Catherin was also affected, since (I believe) that's when she started with tucking in Brenna, to make sure she wouldn't run away either. As for Brenna, she didn't understand the situation, so when the choice comes between two reliable people, you'll put the blame with the absent one since they did something "out of character". In her mind, Sterling was the bad one, since he abandonned them.
I was mainly talking about relation Ophelia and Sterling and maybe even other adult family members and that especially from Sterling's side it plays no role at all in game, while it is one of the things that formed him most. Also even if they did miss something more damaging was going on as is quite possible with emotional abuse unfortunately, physical is way easier to detect, well when he ran away for 4 years that should have at least brought some doubts to them of what they had seen. None of them seem to have had his back though, during that time somewhat understandable since whole family is pretty dysfunctional with all respect. :p

Like I said in original post about it I do give Catherine and to a bit lesser extent Brenna a free pass on it in the past due to fact they were kids, for most of time it happened, loyalty conflicts kids should not be put in and that behavior to Sterling by the dad had become so called "normal" for them especially since Ophelia did support the dad.

Does not take away that Brenna, being even older as Sterling could have started seeing after puberty or at least by the time he came back that that behavior was not normal and hurting him and he had a good reason for what he did and for their relation to really work if this was not a game even as just brother an sister, she would need to really forgive and understand him and put the blame where it belongs, her father and in part her mother. :)

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Does not take away that Brenna, being even older as Sterling could have started seeing after puberty
HAHAHAHAHA! Like teenagers are not self-absorb to be that socially observant.

I'm sorry, I'm thinking you're grasping at straws to a) vilify Ophelia for some reason and b) make Sterling a pity case. Look, whatever happened, first of all, it's fiction, second of all, it's in the past. Did his father make mistakes? Yes, but he was scared because of what happened to his sister and mother. He loved his wife and kids, but he knew with Sterling, he could potentially raise a fox amongst the hens, ready to take everything away from him the moment he let his guard down. I'm not saying what he did was right, but he didn't do it just because he was a terrible person, but because he was scared of Hunter's influence. And Ophelia was a casualty of war. Yes, she didn't do more to support Sterling, but all she knew was that Sterling was given tough love. She never realised how far her husband went.

You're looking for someone to blame, but you're focussing on the victims in this. The only person to blame is Hunter. He's the one who has no excuse, but rather revels in destroying lifes. The best thing Sterling can do is let go off the past and make sure Hunter can't destroy any more lifes. After all, he was able to at least understand his father's motivations, so why destroy the relationship with his mother?

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020

I'm sorry, I'm thinking you're grasping at straws to a) vilify Ophelia for some reason and b) make Sterling a pity case. Look, whatever happened, first of all, it's fiction, second of all, it's in the past. Did his father make mistakes? Yes, but he was scared because of what happened to his sister and mother. He loved his wife and kids, but he knew with Sterling, he could potentially raise a fox amongst the hens, ready to take everything away from him the moment he let his guard down. I'm not saying what he did was right, but he didn't do it just because he was a terrible person, but because he was scared of Hunter's influence. And Ophelia was a casualty of war. Yes, she didn't do more to support Sterling, but all she knew was that Sterling was given tough love. She never realised how far her husband went.

You're looking for someone to blame, but you're focussing on the victims in this. The only person to blame is Hunter. He's the one who has no excuse, but rather revels in destroying lifes. The best thing Sterling can do is let go off the past and make sure Hunter can't destroy any more lifes. After all, he was able to at least understand his father's motivations, so why destroy the relationship with his mother?
This is all differences in opinion but 2 things can be true and from personal experience one of the worst things you can do is just say let go of past trauma. Trauma hidden is not trauma being let go it is masking it and we're seeing it in the story currently with Ophelia flipping the script on Sterling right now. The only way to move past trauma is to confront it or you'll breakdown or have an outburst and no one knows when but it will happen.

I don't think he's trying to vilify anyone but rather point out that she does play a part in it which is true. Just because your also a victim doesn't mean you have no blame what so ever. We don't know Hunter's backstory by your logic he could be blameless to. Why would Ophelia recognizing she also hurt her son destroy their relationship?

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well Gripping said it as well as I could and yeah I might have made the mistake of using Brenna at end since the remark I replied to was more about her, while my point is exactly that the situation is completely not dealt with from Sterlings pov.

The thing is, yes Sterling was a victim and he was such at an age where he had no possibility to defend himself and those kind of long trauma's have impact, both as (complex) PTSD and also ingrained habits and defences you built like refusing to truly commit or trust anyone being betrayed by those people you love most as a child and should be able to trust to have your best intrest at heart and love you. Would you have defended Ophelia as much if the Dad had physically abused him and thrown him of stairs and broken his bones? What he did was every bit as bad and she both condoned it and even supported him out of love in his actions and Sterling saw that and had to live through it, getting at best mixed messages about her love for him and his importance to her. In the end it was the dev that brought it in the game by choosing backstory for Sterling and why he had been away for 4 years. :)

If it was reality instead of a game you could be almost 100% sure that Sterling would not feel completely emotionally save with his mother or his sisters and Brenna being mad at him would for him deep down be her still siding with her father and being unsafe for him, even if logically he might know better. Logic does not replace the emotional hurt and things it did with you, just as sex does not, nor does it stop you from loving them especially as a kid. :) Yes it would even make sense in a twisted way if Sterling deep down emotionally would want to replace his father in every way with Ophelia, so he can finally feel save with her and not worry she will throw him under the bus again emotionally if ever were with another man, even if his logic tells him wiser things. :p

Last edited:

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
The thing is, yes Sterling was a victim and he was such at an age where he had no possibility to defend himself and those kind of long trauma's have impact, both as (complex) PTSD and also ingrained habits and defences you built like refusing to truly commit or trust anyone being betrayed by those people you love most as a child and should be able to trust to have your best intrest at heart and love you. Would you have defended Ophelia as much if the Dad had physically abused him and thrown him of stairs and broken his bones? What he did was every bit as bad and she both condoned it and even supported him out of love in his actions and Sterling saw that and had to live through it, getting at best mixed messages about her love for him and his importance to her. In the end it was the dev that brought it in the game by choosing backstory for Sterling and why he had been away for 4 years. :)
Where'd you see that Ophelia was supportive of how Sterling was treated?

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Where'd you see that Ophelia was supportive of how Sterling was treated?
i think what he's reffering to is that Ophelia was a passive observer to his abuse, like you wrote that she "tried to tell him to stop" but she never put her foot down, never said "stop or i'm leaving you" and ment it, she was always for better or worse deciding to let her husband abuse stering by never REALLY standing up to him about it and in doing so was passively letting it happen. sort of like if you see a girl being raped and just watch your the same as the rapist or worse. But i do hope that in the next chapter serling breaks down and screems at ophelia something like "how are you any better than him?!, your still the same taking his side, instead of just loving me your trying to control me!, the same as him, how can you clame to love me when you always choose his dick over your sons life and wellbeing, your not a mother, your a monster"...maybe as a way to flip the "control" back into his hands, as an option for those who don't like dommie mommies lol

Last edited:

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
i think what he's reffering to is that Ophelia was a passive observer to his abuse, like you wrote that she "tried to tell him to stop" but she never put her foot down, never said "stop or i'm leaving you" and ment it, she was always for better or worse deciding to let her husband abuse stering by never REALLY standing up to him about it and in doing so was passively letting it happen. sort of like if you see a girl being raped and just watch your the same as the rapist or worse.
I think you guys have filled in enough gaps to start a new game.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
I think you guys have filled in enough gaps to start a new game.
Lmao probably, if I had any drive for doing the mind numbing coding or stuff i'd love to make one, but i'm only really good at coming up with vague plot lines and dialogue lol, in the time it took for someone to respond to me i rewrote that outburst snipit like 4 times in my head and expanded it lol

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i think what he's reffering to is that Ophelia was a passive observer to his abuse, like you wrote that she "tried to tell him to stop" but she never put her foot down, never said "stop or i'm leaving you" and ment it, she was always for better or worse deciding to let her husband abuse stering by never REALLY standing up to him about it and in doing so was passively letting it happen. sort of like if you see a girl being raped and just watch your the same as the rapist or worse. But i do hope that in the next chapter serling breaks down and screems at ophelia something like "how are you any better than him?!, your still the same taking his side, instead of just loving me your trying to control me!, the same as him, how can you clame to love me when you always choose his dick over your sons life and wellbeing, your not a mother, your a monster"...maybe as a way to flip the "control" back into his hands, as an option for those who don't like dommie mommies lol
Ophelia's inactions doesn't mean she helped him. That other guy clearly said she supported him. much different from maybe she didn't do enough to stop him.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Ophelia's inactions doesn't mean she helped him. That other guy clearly said she supported him. much different from maybe she didn't do enough to stop him.
True, i was just pointing out that "maybe" he was trying to make a different point with the wrong words, you know? like when you try to tell your SO they look good "today", when you very much ment to say "you always look good but today...DAMN hun" in that context lol he could be making a different point but i felt like..."yeah she was a terrible mother, and isn't much better now than she was then, still caring more about how she feels over than her sons happienes that she LET get stolen by her own ineptitude" you know? so i felt if that was his point maybe i should try to explain it? even if i'm wrong the point still stands on its own i think, but thats just a theory....

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes