ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
I cant seems to trigger the next event and I was on my room every hour, nothing work.
I gave up, there is some bugs here that even kick me out from the game to the main menu so nothing work, no idea what to do.

1641015828780.png

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
WTH? I could have sworn that Hunter has been saying "my son Drew". So who is the woman? Did Drew have a sex change, too? Can't wait for the next chapter! This has seriously become one of my top three favorite games!

Reactions: Jaxter

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Hello all,
just started the game and it seems the robot always puts me back when i choose a ntr line, even with NTR enabled. How do i get out of that loop? Thanks in advance!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hello all,
just started the game and it seems the robot always puts me back when i choose a ntr line, even with NTR enabled. How do i get out of that loop? Thanks in advance!
The NTR is the bad endings. If you hit it, it takes you back to chose the other option to continue the story. You're supposed to try and not hit the NTR. But they are, mostly, pretty funny when you hit them.

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
The NTR is the bad endings. If you hit it, it takes you back to chose the other option to continue the story. You're supposed to try and not hit the NTR. But they are, mostly, pretty funny when you hit them.
ahh, i see. Thank you, kind sir

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Power Vacuum [Ch. 9] [What? Why? Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,84 GB / 736 MB - PowerVacuum-Chapter_9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,81 GB / 701 MB - PowerVacuum-Chapter_9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Mega

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes