Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
You know one of the things I appreciate about the latest "What If?" Is that not only is a new model introduced but they get a scene (probably their only one) immediately. Like it's a small enough thing but it stands out when I think about it.

Reactions: DBOO and TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
WWG foreshadows a lot... A LOT... Off the top of my head, in CH 8 Hunter says something like "what are you gonna do, XXX, XXX or poison me?" and now he got poisoned at the sleepover. There were many instances of foreshadow, but I can't remember them now.
It's also not just foreshadowing, but how he remembers old lines and brings them up later. Like:
- Brenna told Sterling in her first scene that if he ever hurt Catherine she'd kill him, and in Chapter 9 she brings that up right before sleeping with him.
- Ophelia has a throw away line about not cumming on the walls. But it's actually not a throw away line. When Sterling cums on Tiff and gets some on the wall, Ophelia is furious and mentions how she specifically told him not too.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Honestly I actually would like to see more of what if based on hunter NTR also does anyone have pics or vids of all NTR scenes
There's a gallery ingame.
And yeah, it sounds like a crazy idea but a game with Hunter as the MC and you needing to steal the girls from Sterling seems amazing, for better or for worse there aren't many western games with faceless/ugly fatmen like JP doujins/games. When I started playing this game I though if you let Hunter get the girls you will end finding him with them over the house. What we got is great too of course, the Hunter scenes have the same quality as the other scenes. It would honestly be a lot of work tho.

Reactions: DBOO

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
So, anyway, what's the deal with Tiff? Did Ophelia have twins before someone hypnotized her to forget about Brenna's twin sister or something?

Because there's absolutely no way they aren't at least siblings.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Yeah, agreed.
I didn't mention it to belittle the game either, just things I think could be improved upon.
A redesign for Catherine though, as nice as it would be, it would probably be too much work as the dev would of course have to redo her renders through the entire game, especially if the new version would be too different to be a sort of continuation on her old character model.

I think the biggest area I'd like to see improvement visually, which I do think is realistic, is indeed as I mentioned, having Brenna's tits look less fake, both when standing, but especially when she's laying on her back.
The last chapter where they finally went all the way really didn't feel right with how stiff her tits held shape as she was laying on her back.
For this the dev needs to find a way to make her boobs fall to the side more like they would naturally, but the challenge there is probably considering she is definitely one of the largest chested girls in the series, and having her tits fall to the side when they're too large can also start to look unappealing as they look way less firm that way.
It's a tough challenge to do right, though I'd like to encourage the dev to look like how he modeled Ophelia earlier after her tit-fuck scene where her tits looks way more natural.
Similarly, a bit of inspiration on how to do this right can be taken from other games. For example, Bella from Being a DIK is, though perhaps slightly less extreme than Brenna, still very large chested, and, though I don't think BAD and Power Vacuum are made with the same program, Bella's latest scene also has her on her back, and though there too her breasts look slightly too firm to be realistic in that position, it still looks good enough without immediately looking fake.
So I hope the dev takes some inspiration from that :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tiff is definitely one of the best girls in looks yeah, I agree, though I'm kind of in between liking Lucia too as favorite, though I could've gone without the visual of her morphing into Hunter and back on the sybian.

Remind me, what game is OiL again?
Ophelia model it seems is a base model only modified a little. She has doppelgagers on Flirty F and A Mother's Love.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes