Bad17

Jan 3, 2022
Does anyone have a android save for the start of this chapter? I didn't find a save upto chapter 8 for android. Please send me if anyone have, Thanks

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Can't be boinked if she hasn't been boinked by Sterling in the main game.
Thats incorrect. Both Brenna and Lucia was NTRed before Sterling. The only reason why Catherine was boinked after MC, cause she had a tight cunt.
Which means chances are pretty high for Ophelia to be in the next chapter. And again, Lucia had her NTR ending in chapter 8 already.

Oh. Not to mention poor Aliza. She had NTR ending in chapter... 4? And still waiting her turn.

Last edited:
Reactions: dylankinodentoten

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Thats incorrect. Both Brenna and Lucia was NTRed before Sterling. The only reason why Catherine was boinked after MC, cause she had a tight cunt.
Which means chances are pretty high for Ophelia to be in the next chapter. And again, Lucia had her NTR ending in chapter 8 already.
Why do I remember that MC had boinked Brenna's backdoor and baby door already in the game way before her What If was even made. The Lucia one and even her main game content I forgot already, that I admit. However, I remember seeing being said in the Discord server that something that hasn't happened in the main game couldn't be done in What If's. But maybe that has changed now. If it has, then that's even better.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Why do I remember that MC had boinked Brenna's backdoor and baby door already in the game way before her What If was even made.
Ah, pardon me. I misunderstood. No, the rule - something that hasn't happened in the main game couldn't be done in What If's. - still in place as it should be.
But you said about MC in your quote. In fact i think that Ophelia will be fucked by Hunter next chapter. And then her what ifs with Hunter will be active. Well, thats a theory. But for now her what ifs are on hold.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Ah, pardon me. I misunderstood. No, the rule - something that hasn't happened in the main game couldn't be done in What If's. - still in place as it should be.
But you said about MC in your quote. In fact i think that Ophelia will be fucked by Hunter next chapter. And then her what ifs with Hunter will be active. Well, thats a theory. But for now her what ifs are on hold.
Ah, then I misunderstood that part! So thank you for the correction, now it indeed could possibly seem like it might be available option sooner.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
any 1 knows which character is futa? i didnt see any of them or how to unlock it.
So far, the only futa character is in the video game Lucia plays in one of the first chapters where she arrives. Someone a few pages back said they think maybe Ophillia will become a futa somehow. But I don't see it happening.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
Damn, Hunter lost his eyeball, got punched so hard he lost his teeth, got poured so many harmful substances onto and into his body, makes me wonder how he's still alive and how he's not in excruciating pain.

After all that, I think the dev is setting him up to be killed in a spectacular manner, how spectacular and in which chapter I don't know, Drew might be involved.

Either way, I'm just happy to laugh at how Sterling manages to hurt Hunter in the most amusing ways, it's a good comic relief

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes