Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
I'm currently loving this game but if there's one criticism I have is that Hunter is ugly as FUCK. Look I get it, they're going for the ugly bastard trope. But his character model is just completely disgusting. I've seen ugly characters in similar games that would fit the role perfectly. Hunter is just awful. I'd enjoy the NTR if his model was just a little better.

Jun 22, 2019
I'm currently loving this game but if there's one criticism I have is that Hunter is ugly as FUCK. Look I get it, they're going for the ugly bastard trope. But his character model is just completely disgusting. I've seen ugly characters in similar games that would fit the role perfectly. Hunter is just awful. I'd enjoy the NTR if his model was just a little better.
Um, I think that's the whole point of it. Hunter is disgusting as a person both physically and morally. Giving extra incentive to avoid the NTR in the game.

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
Um, I think that's the whole point of it. Hunter is disgusting as a person both physically and morally. Giving extra incentive to avoid the NTR in the game.
The thing is that I do enjoy a little NTR in games like these. But not when the guy fucking the girls looks like the globglogabgalab.

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
It feels a bit weird to say but I actually really like Hunter a lot and for that reasons it's kinda make ntr a lot more enjoyable than usual.

IMO, it's funny how the sole reasons Hunter hated MC because MC refused to share any of the girls in his life with him. I can see a what if where Hunter come clear to us about everything and MC is into sharing, MC become Hunter's student, fucked everyone in the house together and move on to from there lol.

Edit : When Ophelia said that she didn't have a "brother", did she already knew that Drew is a female now?

Last edited:

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
Full save for 0.9 with gallery

Instructions:
1)- Start game and save then close the game (skip if you already did it)
2)- Find your save location example: C:\Users\(your name here)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PowerVacuum-1561592800
remember the appdata folder is a hidden folder so make sure you enable "hidden items" on windows.
3)-Extract zip contents to save folder and run the game and load save file.

Note: The full save must not overwrite a pre-existing save or it wont work and the game will just simply load the original data instead of the new one. Simply change the number of the full save file to an empty slot. Example: By default, The full save is "1-1-LT1.save" The first number on the left is the "slot" and the 2nd number in the middle is the "page". Make sure the "Slot" is available in your game. If you did it right, when you start the game you will see the once empty slot now has the full save.

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
It feels a bit weird to say but I actually really like Hunter a lot and for that reasons it's kinda make ntr a lot more enjoyable than usual.

IMO, it's funny how the sole reasons Hunter hated MC because MC refused to share any of the girls in his life with him. I can see a what if where Hunter come clear to us about everything and MC is into sharing, MC become Hunter's student, fucked everyone in the house together and move on to from there lol.

Edit : When Ophelia said that she didn't have a "brother", did she already knew that Drew is a female now?
True, hunter isn't just there to Destroy MC, i mean now he does but initially hunter wanted him to be his student and handle everything, I would have done that If I get that scenario in irl lol.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes