May 10, 2020
What is the estimated release date of the next chapter? I’ve been checking this page daily and it’d be nice to know an approximate time. I’m broke as hell so I can’t actually afford the patreon. Thank you

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No one knows yet. Dev never gives estimated dates. He will give % updates of how complete the chapter is though. Last we were told was 35% a little over a week ago.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
This game is an interesting play experience. The quality is high, the content is... mostly good, the character models are original and beautiful and the humour generally pretty good. The gameplay itself isn't too bad, usually I'd avoid sandbox but this isn't done in a tedious way. Update times aren't great but I understand a lot of the time goes into the [what if...] aspects, which is not something I play or am interested in, but at least the dev is putting out content.

There are a lot of positive aspects about this game, but it's all let down by one element. The characters, at least the core family members all treat the main character like shit. Having turned the NTR off, I find the my biggest adversaries in the game are the actual love interests, at least the main three family members, as appose to Hunter, he's just a dick shriviller because he looks gross.

Katherine just does what ever the hell she wants regardless of anyone else's wishes, or the consequences she leaves them with. Brenna pretty much just uses you for money and then tries to make you feel like a creep for possibly being attracted to her, though she's the best of the three and I feel a lot of progress in breaking her down happened in the honeymoon suite.
Ophelia uses you to relieve her sexual pressures, slowly easing the boundaries, but the moment you take a push or yourself she flips out and admonishes you for it, despite having a fairly open discussion on that very topic the night before. And then goes all femdom on you (a bigger dick shriviller than Hunters face for me). That being said, "No means no" MC!

If I was the MC in this game, or had any kind of control what so ever. I'd be asking to move into the aunts house and leaving those ungrateful bitches to suffer under the intentions of a true creep.

I put up with most of it because it's a game and just a bit of fun, but being treated like a slave is hard no for me. If that's the direction the game is going to take then I wish you all the best and that those of you who enjoy this sort of content get your kicks out of it. I stopped playing the moment Ophelia started her femdom stuff, so let me know if the direction on that changes later in the story, I may stick around and button mash my way through those parts just to see where it all goes.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes