TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Yeah, like the scene with Ophelia talking about how men always want it all and eventually what they're doing won't be enough for the MC anymore. She's right and everything she said was true, but she never thought to apply that logic to herself, or to take into account that the man she was talking about was her son and everything he's done since moving back has been to help her and the rest of the family.

I think that's why the honeymoon suite scene in the hotel with Brenna felt so rewarding, she asked the right questions and realized her brother was a genuinely good person and that she had been unfairly assuming the worst about him the whole time.

Personally I'd just like to have an ally in the house, someone else who knows everything that you've been trying to stop and will actively help you in preventing that. Someone that knows there is a real monster in the house and that the MC isn't some sexual predator just waiting to tear their panties off. Another thing that would be good is if the MC would point out the hypocrisy of his family and if they don't acknowledge it then he just threaten to leave, go and stay with the Aunt for a few days and let them discover what they've really been living with this whole time.

At the end of the day this is a sex game and I'm playing the harem route. It shouldn't be giving me bad feels. Then again, maybe I'm just taking the whole thing too seriously because Ophelia went all femdom (which is a big turn off me) and blue balled me.
Lucia is our ally in this game. She kinda serves that purpose. And I agree with many of your frustrations, I wrote a post on the topic myself. But I think WWG does a decent job not shitting on the MC too hard and not letting the women get away with too much. The MC did tell Brenna when he was feeling used. He did get mad at Catherine when she almost suffocated him, as well as pointing out that her views on consent were a little iffy given what she's done to him. And right now chapter 9 ended with the MC saying he'd address Ophelia's change of heart. I don't think WWG is oblivious to the fact that the Catherine, Brenna, and Ophelia have also been less than perfect. I trust that he has a longer term plan to address their flaws, at least so it doesn't feel so unfair.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No, it won't be until much after. More likely after March probably. Last we heard it was 35% complete.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Lucia is our ally in this game. She kinda serves that purpose. And I agree with many of your frustrations, I wrote a post on the topic myself. But I think WWG does a decent job not shitting on the MC too hard and not letting the women get away with too much. The MC did tell Brenna when he was feeling used. He did get mad at Catherine when she almost suffocated him, as well as pointing out that her views on consent were a little iffy given what she's done to him. And right now chapter 9 ended with the MC saying he'd address Ophelia's change of heart. I don't think WWG is oblivious to the fact that the Catherine, Brenna, and Ophelia have also been less than perfect. I trust that he has a longer term plan to address their flaws, at least so it doesn't feel so unfair.
Yeah, oddly enough this is a game that at least tries to have a balance, even if it hasn't quite hit the right level just yet. A lot of the issues I have is that while the MC addresses these issues, it often falls on deaf ears. Catherine hasn't really changed since day 1 in that she always gets her way, though I think that's just part of her character and it's honestly pretty hard to take her seriously. Brenna, like I said, she seems to have realised that the MC isn't some skevy perv just trying to get into her pants. Ophelia isn't too bad but some of the things she says to the MC during intimate moments would cut pretty deep, there are time where she seems to think of him as some kind of sexual predator.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished chapter 9 and boy what an update. Between Brenna and Lucia i can't tell who's the bigger pervert. Every update these 2 do something wildly perverted that i can't even crown one over the other. Lucia is the freaky pervert and Brenna's the lustful succubus. All of Brenna scenes was fucking hot. I actually enjoyed the reverse anal cowgirl the most. The animation of her ass bouncing up and down damn near made me lose my mind.

The Mallory and Eva thing was a dream of mine(i might've mentioned it in one of my posts before) and I'm excited for it. Mallory turns me on the most. I don't know why but she's my favorite even though i like all of them equally. Oh, i can't forget about Kumiko. Damn she's as hot as i remembered. After that ending with her, I'm definitely looking forward to more bonding time.

Now to the real meaty stuff. To start, Ophelia scenes. I actually didn't mind the femdom. I did think she was a bit of a hypocrite with all the stuff she usually says to the MC but it was alright. As long as It's not too hardcore, i don't mind. I'm also sad about the Alize scene. Catherine stay cucking scenes but that's part of her charm lol. Speaking of her, she was a firecracker as always. Amber was great as well. Surprisingly, Tiff didn't do much for me, even though her scenes were good.

To end this great update was a cliffhanger i didn't see coming but was also a bit underwhelmed by. Don't get me wrong, Drew is shockingly hot and I'm sort of relieved with this outcome but, and i can't believe I'm saying this, did we really need another one? Also this complicates the Lucia thing a lot more than before. I can't wait see how this part going to unravel.

Now that I'm done, I'll be trying these what ifs that i haven't played yet and see what's going on with them.

Hyroo

Apr 8, 2020
Cant download the latest ''What if'', mega and zippy's links are down and the 3rd link gives me an apk file.
Can someone help me?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Cant download the latest ''What if'', mega and zippy's links are down and the 3rd link gives me an apk file.
Can someone help me?
Zippyshare still worked, the others were refreshed. Please submit a Report in the future.

yzs

Oct 21, 2018
I hate that things with Ophilia are femdom now. that that slave/madre thing is really not something (I would say), a big majority of the audience want. That content should be optional or a least skippable. I hope that there is is going to be a change to the game so it's fixed. I think it should be relatively easy to just make it skippable, and it would make a difference for a lot of the players.
similarly I hope that there is going to be multiple options with Drew(Drew has sex with mc only/mc and the girls/none of them), but I fear that there won't be much choices, since this game has really only given you one choice(NTR on/off).
it was a great surprise that Drew is trans, but the rest of the game has been pretty predictable(which is fine).

I see a lot of possibilities for this game but it needs to add some choices which will accommodate a much larger fanbase.
i completely agree with you about Ophilia, to me she always seemed like the loving caring mother who was struggling with the loss of her husband and the fact she had to rely on hunter to keep things going and i always saw her story as the MC slowly working into becoming a pillar that helped her cope... but and just my opinion here but then her whole character got royally fucked up and makes no sense she went from loving mother that was struggling with loss and her growing feeling for her son to complete femdom with no care what so ever yes MC was a fkn idiot she said stop and he didnt as he thinks too much with his dick when he thinks he has done enough to get to the next stage just like with Brene in the bathroom scene but at least her tears made his brain restart... it just annoys me that one of the best characters basically had her skull cut open and her brain scrambled with a spoon and turned into a complete shell of what she was for 8 half chapters i expect that kinda shit from Cathrines story as she was already mentally retarded to begin with and i can see her personality going complete 180 out of nowhere but at least i can hold ALT with skip unseen for every sex ED thing with her and im glad that amber is a separate(ish) story thankfully

yzs

Oct 21, 2018
Sorry, that's basically asking how the story ends.
my guess is that yes its like a game to hunter and he will take the girls if he can get them BUT its not his true end goal and his true end goal is to turn the MC into his legacy and my guess was further reinforced when Drew is finally reveled and i also see his actions as revenge against MCs father over what happened in the past which again leads me to think its all about turning MC into a mini version of himself and a revenge legacy so the families so called male tradition lives on after hunter is gone

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
i completely agree with you about Ophilia, to me she always seemed like the loving caring mother who was struggling with the loss of her husband and the fact she had to rely on hunter to keep things going and i always saw her story as the MC slowly working into becoming a pillar that helped her cope... but and just my opinion here but then her whole character got royally fucked up and makes no sense she went from loving mother that was struggling with loss and her growing feeling for her son to complete femdom with no care what so ever yes MC was a fkn idiot she said stop and he didnt as he thinks too much with his dick when he thinks he has done enough to get to the next stage just like with Brene in the bathroom scene but at least her tears made his brain restart... it just annoys me that one of the best characters basically had her skull cut open and her brain scrambled with a spoon and turned into a complete shell of what she was for 8 half chapters i expect that kinda shit from Cathrines story as she was already mentally retarded to begin with and i can see her personality going complete 180 out of nowhere but at least i can hold ALT with skip unseen for every sex ED thing with her and im glad that amber is a separate(ish) story thankfully
Nah i dont think so. Maybe shes just like that because he views MC as her tenant and inexperienced because hes young. I see her dominance approach is like trying to teach MC the way she likes it and how freaky she can be if she wants it and besides if its any indication shes totally submissive to hunter (the butt grabbing on chp 1 and the massage scene).

(Which reminds me hope when we finally get a scene between her and hunter. She moans out daddy, daddy to him during the scene.)

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes