yzs

Oct 21, 2018
Nah i dont think so. Maybe shes just like that because he views MC as her tenant and inexperienced because hes young. I see her dominance approach is like trying to teach MC the way she likes it and how freaky she can be if she wants it and besides if its any indication shes totally submissive to hunter (the butt grabbing on chp 1 and the massage scene).

(Which reminds me hope when we finally get a scene between her and hunter. She moans out daddy, daddy to him during the scene.)
actually thankyou i never thought of it like that i was more focused on how it seems like she just became a whole different person but after what u wrote i now thing there exists a possibility she is angry about him breaking her boundaries BUT in doing so she cast off her fear about progressing things further with her son as she was worried about hurting him emotionally and now she let go and her dom attitude may be more along the lines of grooming him AND bringing the relationship to some form of equality as its always been MC as the aggressor while she tried to hold back and now she let go she wants it to become a proper thing not a horny 19yr old treating her more as an object oh and maybe a bit of revenge for breaking the agreed boundaries

also im not an NTR fan so i have that stuff turned off but i dont judge if thats what others enjoy and im well aware some story elements might make less sense overall with the NTR stuff off but i can live with that just like i could totally live with Cathrine dying in some obscure plot twist or just something completely stupid as she is an imbacile like being dared to swallow a chicken bone then choke to death on it... ahh a person can dream

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
I do have one legitimate question after playing this a bit... Why, if the MC is 19 years old, is he so much shorter than his mom?? Like... I was taller than my mom, and all of my friends' moms, by the time I was 16... and I'm only 5'9". Soooo... either he's a friggin midget, or this lady (and for some reason all of the "moms" in these games) is a freaking giantess that somehow managed to not pass her extreme height on to her kids? Was the dad just SUPER short or something?

I mean... this game pokes fun at other tropes in brilliant beautifully hilarious ways, but this one it just leaned into it right from the get-go.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I do have one legitimate question after playing this a bit... Why, if the MC is 19 years old, is he so much shorter than his mom?? Like... I was taller than my mom, and all of my friends' moms, by the time I was 16... and I'm only 5'9". Soooo... either he's a friggin midget, or this lady (and for some reason all of the "moms" in these games) is a freaking giantess that somehow managed to not pass her extreme height on to her kids? Was the dad just SUPER short or something?

I mean... this game pokes fun at other tropes in brilliant beautifully hilarious ways, but this one it just leaned into it right from the get-go.
Well, in most of these incest games, the MC stopped growing as soon as he reached shota height. Also, in a lot of games the women all have skins and bodies of store mannequins (default by Daz). So in order to still indicate an age difference, the female models are grown lengthwise :ROFLMAO:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

You said you played it, but you don't notice his growth? It's not something that you can easily miss either. it's a few lines they talk about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
to me she always seemed like the loving caring mother who was struggling with the loss of her husband and the fact she had to rely on hunter to keep things going and i always saw her story as the MC slowly working into becoming a pillar that helped her cope... but and just my opinion here but then her whole character got royally fucked up and makes no sense she went from loving mother that was struggling with loss and her growing feeling for her son to complete femdom with no care what so ever
This has been brought up before. Her "switch" to femdom makes perfect sense. Like you said, the loss of her husband, her reliance on Hunter, the independance of Brenna and Catherine, her whole world was crumbling and she lost control of everything. The femdom part is her taking her life back into her own hands (or rather the part of her life she can still control). It's her way of coping with the loss of control. It's either femdom or a depression.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Can't say exactly what happened. WWG seems to have gotten in trouble with Patreon for some of the what ifs? Some one seemed to have flagged them. So he will be deleting the first 4 rather then try and figure out if he changes them enough to their liking.

We are still going to have What ifs? but he be stricter on what is allowed.

My guess? Some one got their panties in a bunch and reported them for either 1 of 2 reasons. 1. They have mostly been NTR so he wants him to drop the What Ifs? 2. They are taking away from main game dev time. Just my guess at least.

Either way, they are wrong. He is still going forward with What ifs and he always said he does What Ifs? on his FREE time.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Can't say exactly what happened. WWG seems to have gotten in trouble with Patreon for some of the what ifs? Some one seemed to have flagged them. So he will be deleting the first 4 rather then try and figure out if he changes them enough to their liking.

We are still going to have What ifs? but he be stricter on what is allowed.

My guess? Some one got their panties in a bunch and reported them for either 1 of 2 reasons. 1. They have mostly been NTR so he wants him to drop the What Ifs? 2. They are taking away from main game dev time. Just my guess at least.

Either way, they are wrong. He is still going forward with What ifs and he always said he does What Ifs? on his FREE time.
How did he get in trouble for the what ifs though? Like why would patreon care about those?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I may be wrong since I don't watch the ntr scenes, but aren't most or all of the bad endings technically rape? It's kind of weird having a problem with the what if? stuff and being ok with the rest of the game.

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I may be wrong since I don't watch the ntr scenes, but aren't most or all of the bad endings technically rape? It's kind of weird having a problem with the what if? stuff and being ok with the rest of the game.
Yeah but patreon are really clamping down on this at the moment, WWG isn't the only one to fall foul of it Zorlun with project Myriam has also had to cut out any reference to incest, which imo has changed the dynamics of the game

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Rape is against TOS. So someone reported the "What If's" but not the main game. Patreon doesn't review things on their own, they rely on reports. If Patreon actually reviewd games on their own, 90% of the games on there would probably end up banned.

So they didn't bother to look into the main game, which would've caused more problems since all the Hunter scenes, "What if" or not are usually rape scenes.
1642395591757.png

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah but patreon are really clamping down on this at the moment, WWG isn't the only one to fall foul of it Zorlun with project Myriam has also had to cut out any reference to incest, which imo has changed the dynamics of the game
The incest stuff has been like that for a few years now. That is why most games have incest patches. The problem lately seems to be the rape stuff. I am not a fan of rape content, but I think it's really dumb to censor it. It's just fiction.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Rape is against TOS. So someone reported the "What If's" but not the main game.
And this right here is why my guess is that some one has something out for the What ifs? having more NTR or "taking up dev time". Only the What If? got reported.

They don't want to see the game gone, they only what the W.I. gone.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
And this right here is why my guess is that some one has something out for the What ifs? having more NTR or "taking up dev time". Only the What If? got reported.

That is a pretty dumb thing to do, because if patreon decides to check the main game it could easily be banned from there. But people that do that kind of stuff are literal children so it doesn't surprise me.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Final 3 with Kevin having a huge lead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh man, I would prefer the second suggestion so much. I know that it won't show sex with Kumiko but having Amber and her mother in the same scene could lead to tons of great ideas. I don't really like Kevin, he seemed too pathetic compared to the other NTR guy that is Hunter.

Reactions: Grozar

partner33

Jul 31, 2019

If that's the case then that would make some of these "anti-NTR" people even more petty and lame, going from bitching and trying to shame creators on message boards from making NTR content to straight out preventing them from making such content by targeting their livelihoods. Fucking yikes.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes