Jan 21, 2020
It's funny. There are times when people who are pro-NTR show up on other threads being annoying as fuck trying to shoe-horn the fetish into games where it doesn't belong.

And then what happens here? The same kind of person on the other side, can't just let a game exist with NTR.

Fucking narcs. Either jack off or fuck off, but don't ruin it for the rest of us degenerates.
Oh I feel ya. Ntr lovers can get annoying too. But I (personally) have never seen the same level of vitriol directed towards devs who won't put ntr in their games, as opposed to devs who have. Just check this thread after every what if release, it's like 3 pages of the same bitching every. Single. Time.

Yeah man, I agree. Can't we all just wank in peace? Lol.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh I feel ya. Ntr lovers can get annoying too. But I (personally) have never seen the same level of vitriol directed towards devs who won't put ntr in their games, as opposed to devs who have. Just check this thread after every what if release, it's like 3 pages of the same bitching every. Single. Time.

It happens in vanilla games as well, people keep bothering devs in the dms about adding ntr to their games. Killer7 the dev of my new family and my new memories has talked about it. The dev of bright lord has talked about it as well. Both sides are annoying as fuck and take things too far. The best thing is to just put them on the ignore list and let them bitch amonsgt themselves.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
He made a post that says news? Does that just talk about what happened? Its labeled removal so does that mean he wont be doing them anymore? :cry:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020

It's not so much NTR lovers throwing vitriol at non-ntr games. It's just them being painfully annoying about trying to shoe horn NTR into a random game where 95% of the fanbase would hate it, and it doesn't make sense in the story. Like pretending it's just a casual thing to toss in, then acting surprised that people have a strong reaction to a fetish like that.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It's not so much NTR lovers throwing vitriol at non-ntr games. It's just them being painfully annoying about trying to shoe horn NTR into a random game where 95% of the fanbase would hate it, and it doesn't make sense in the story.
Oh, it's not just them. It seems there are idiots amongst all fetishes. Another game I'm following has an idiot asking for an incest patch, even though the MC is established as an orphan who's travelled to another part of the country. So yeah, no chance of incest in any way, but this doofus is still asking for it.

DerpiLyfe

Dec 22, 2021
View attachment 1284990

Overview:
Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch. But what should have been a somber moment of reflection is hijacked by the revelation that another entity is aiming to fill the role of patriarch. Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?

DISCLAIMER:
This content contains NTR.
There is an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-28
Release Date: 2021-12-28
Developer: What? Why? Games -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 9 and What Ifs... Volumes 1 - 4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Other:
COMPRESSED

What If... Vol. 1-4
(separate minigames)

Uncensor Patch: -
Extras: FAN SIGS - POINTS GUIDE -
SAVE FILE

CoomerKing thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1284994 View attachment 1284998 View attachment 1284996 View attachment 1190152 View attachment 967737 View attachment 665083 View attachment 1190153 View attachment 1190154 View attachment 665073 View attachment 1190151 View attachment 967740 View attachment 967739 View attachment 665074 View attachment 665091 View attachment 665075 View attachment 665086 View attachment 1431554 View attachment 665080
is there a way to get vol 1-3 on Android?

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Okay, I just read the What If 3 and found out that and I've never been more conflicted. I loved every single thing shown in that. Happy harem, yes please. Pregnant harem members are even better. Pregnant harem members that actively help with the recruiting, yes I will fap to that. The part that gave me blue balls is that we didn't get to see the girls get warped. It seemed that the clam chowder was almost the first and last step. Did it have a strong mind control element, because if so I'd try to save up a donation to see it in the work. One of the hottest scenes in Fate of Irnia is when I got to corrupt the sister. I still go back and read the dialogue as I use my powers to corrupt her from an honorable, mostly chaste knight to a creature of lust and passion that is willing to share my bed with anyone so long as my dick was there, and I'd have loved to see something similar here.

Still, a great game and a fun What If. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Reactions: Stil996
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes