dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I can't remember where it's happened, but it's talked about that it runs in the family. It's why Kumiko is studying Sterling last chapter. She thinks she's onto a big discovery.

King_blu

Jul 19, 2018
Okay with all i've seen so far with people being up tight and crying over NTR may i suggest something since im in the middle when it comes to NTR. I think seeing less of hunter or charcters that look similar to him would make what ifs more digestible for the NON-NTR players and those that are in the middle when it comes to NTR. Like faceless characters could also be a possibility. maybe a evil / dark version of the MC could be done like a dark/shadow link from zelda. I know the creator can't make everybody happy but it could limit the amount of back and forth in the power vacuum community. Another thing is like they could mix it up more where one what if can be no ntr and the one after is ntr. Also reverse Ntr can be a thing were the women gets cucked/cheated on. Let's just all try to support the creator and not report them because that's how we all get screwed over. And another thing , since some of us aren't patreon members we can't really get mad at the creator. If you really want something made into a what if support the creators patreon and leave your suggestion in a chance of getting a what if of your liking.

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
I can't remember where it's happened, but it's talked about that it runs in the family. It's why Kumiko is studying Sterling last chapter. She thinks she's onto a big discovery.
let me know if you find out where its said

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018

In Chapter Ten, Kumiko asks our MC about the people he mentioned with the same erogenous zone in their foot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're welcome.

PS:Someone needs to make a sig for Kumiko, unless there already is one. I think I found my new fav char.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
let me know if you find out where its said
It's not hard to find... The second time Kumiko gives you a massage is to test the foot orgasm theory. Unless you didn't real, you can't miss it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Still happening. He is just toning it down.
Yes, and I think the patreon reporting is not going to have the effect the person thought. They presumably didn't like the ladies getting it on with the What If tribe members. Now, all that is going to happen is the ladies will be more into it instead of less. There will be a lot less Noooooo! and a lot more Yessssss! I suspect the culprit will hate that even more. So uhhh *slow clap* good job mate, whoever you are. I just hope the light-hearted tone of the main game continues on.

Okay with all i've seen so far with people being up tight and crying over NTR may i suggest something since im in the middle when it comes to NTR. I think seeing less of hunter or charcters that look similar to him would make what ifs more digestible for the NON-NTR players and those that are in the middle when it comes to NTR. Like faceless characters could also be a possibility. maybe a evil / dark version of the MC could be done like a dark/shadow link from zelda. I know the creator can't make everybody happy but it could limit the amount of back and forth in the power vacuum community. Another thing is like they could mix it up more where one what if can be no ntr and the one after is ntr. Also reverse Ntr can be a thing were the women gets cucked/cheated on. Let's just all try to support the creator and not report them because that's how we all get screwed over. And another thing , since some of us aren't patreon members we can't really get mad at the creator. If you really want something made into a what if support the creators patreon and leave your suggestion in a chance of getting a what if of your liking.
Those are rather good ideas. This game's content never bothered me like it would in other games though because I have always viewed PV first and foremost as a comedy. If this game took itself seriously and tried to be a drama then I probably wouldn't like some of the content. I just think most of the scenes are hilarious and that is the main reason why I enjoy it. Of course it doesn't hurt that this dev is one of the best out there when it comes to animations and actually including body part movement physics. (y)

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Yes, and I think the patreon reporting is not going to have the effect the person thought. They presumably didn't like the ladies getting it on with the What If tribe members. Now, all that is going to happen is the ladies will be more into it instead of less. There will be a lot less Noooooo! and a lot more Yessssss! I suspect the culprit will hate that even more. So uhhh *slow clap* good job mate, whoever you are. I just hope the light-hearted tone of the main game continues on.

Those are rather good ideas. This game's content never bothered me like it would in other games though because I have always viewed PV first and foremost as a comedy. If this game took itself seriously and tried to be a drama then I probably wouldn't like some of the content. I just think most of the scenes are hilarious and that is the main reason why I enjoy it. Of course it doesn't hurt that this dev is one of the best out there when it comes to animations and actually including body part movement physics. (y)
Hopefully it's more silence or '...' than outright nos. I think he should just make SubscribeStar account and post the uncensored versions of everything there. Because the game as a whole is on Patreon's radar. And you know that butthurt motherfucker that reported it will cry to Patreon again if somebody else gets to Ophelia first. Maybe if anybody gets to her at all. I'm referring to vaginal penetrative sex of course. On the other hand it may make them too much money for them to mess with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes