CME1853

Sep 26, 2021
I think this Patreon garbage is one of the reasons some dev's add Subscribestar. To those that made the point that only What if's (NTR) got targeted - you are absolutely right and targeting a creator and his/her livelihood because you disagree with how they spend their time creating is just So wrong! Power Vacuum is a Great AVN with optional NTR, and it all fits within the storyline set up by the creator. This has some of the best humor I've ever read in an AVN so I hope he can ignore the controlling cretin who turned him in and continue with a very enjoyable AVN!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If that's the case then that would make some of these "anti-NTR" people even more petty and lame, going from bitching and trying to shame creators on message boards from making NTR content to straight out preventing them from making such content by targeting their livelihoods. Fucking yikes.
Yeah I am not a fan of NTR but people here really take it too far. If it's not for you, then just leave the game and the dev alone and find something else to play.

Jan 21, 2020
Not likely, but there are also a few missed words of dialogue left in the what ifs? that leave in the incest lines. That may have gotten him.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
In the Amber and Cath scene with Hunter from the last chapter, there's a "Grandpa" line from Cath too. I though he was just "playing" with that but if Patreon wants to make problems it's better to either switch to SS or review all the dialogue of the game again.

Jun 22, 2019
Yeah, been following this game a while myself. Yeah, I don't like NTR, but if others do, have at it. And since its optional on this game, I've stuck with it this whole time. Plus, those are the best parts. Hunter trying to trick his way into his family's pants (that's his main difference from MC), but then getting his comeuppance in a variety of ways, has been some of the best parts.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
You know how in the beginning of the game hunter said he had a wife, can you imagine if MC calls her and tell her about what been happening and just shows up out of nowhere to try and get him away from the family and get rid of him for good

kark

Jun 18, 2017
The last "what if" was pretty hard no gonna lie, maybe that is why it got so much reports.
I didnt report it but i didnt like it and i hope i dont see much stuff in that level because for me it was kind of dark:
-They get kidnapped by some strangers.
-They are forced to fuck or they die.
-They even kill mc at the end.

I liked all others "what if" and all of the scenes in the game even i would like to see hunter making everyone pregnant but the last "what if" was just a little over the line. In the past hunter, for example, did things like lie, harassment, poison... but we can agree that its a lower level than that 3 points.
With that said, i hope things go good for the dev. The game is really awesome and the dev found gold with that dynamic of hunter-mc that i hope to see more.

Reactions: Lees91 and lxh123

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If that's the case then that would make some of these "anti-NTR" people even more petty and lame, going from bitching and trying to shame creators on message boards from making NTR content to straight out preventing them from making such content by targeting their livelihoods. Fucking yikes.
Agreed, and these snitches don't understand that once they report, you can't put the genie back in the bottle. Now the full game will also likely be under the microscope, all because of one butthurt player who doesn't like to see a certain type of optional content. Key word, optional. Instead of just bypassing it like a normal person they have to ruin it for everyone.

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
It was all going so good but I guess people have to report even if they're freeloaders like me and I liked the game, only if the tribe leader chose Mommy Ophellia, it would have been more Juicier but yeah as you know haters are gonna hate and ruined a good run on a good game, I was waiting for what if's............

Reactions: jj000

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
It's funny. There are times when people who are pro-NTR show up on other threads being annoying as fuck trying to shoe-horn the fetish into games where it doesn't belong.

And then what happens here? The same kind of person on the other side, can't just let a game exist with NTR.

Fucking narcs. Either jack off or fuck off, but don't ruin it for the rest of us degenerates.

RobShadow

Feb 9, 2020
It was all going so good but I guess people have to report even if they're freeloaders like me and I liked the game, only if the tribe leader chose Mommy Ophellia, it would have been more Juicier but yeah as you know haters are gonna hate and ruined a good run on a good game, I was waiting for what if's............
Excuse me sir, from what game is ur avatar?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes