DIO-DA

Apr 22, 2019
I can't remember, does Ophelia have the same foot trigger as Catherine?
yes, all people in the family do apparently.
It's not hard to find... The second time Kumiko gives you a massage is to test the foot orgasm theory. Unless you didn't real, you can't miss it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 2.44.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 2.23.01 PM.png

To clear up the misunderstanding, dartred is wrong. I'm just calling it out because their response was ruder than it needed to be.

"yes, all people in the family do apparently."

*It's not hard to find* that there's a scene centered around determining Brenna does not have the same "foot trigger", or that even the latest chapter referenced it. *Unless of course you don't read.*

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
It's not hard to find... The second time Kumiko gives you a massage is to test the foot orgasm theory. Unless you didn't real, you can't miss it.
yeah i remember that part just not the part where Brenna is mentioned specifically. thank you though

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's not about be a nice guy. Is about make a old creepy suffer in every way possible. That's the real kink of this game
So you have sadistic urges, hurting poor little old men lights your fires huh! a solid percentage of the games on this site are aimed at players who wish they could live his life, without the interference of that pesky MC that is. :rolleyes:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I'm dying to see what happens in the pool if anything and what happens when Brennan finally wakes up at the pool.

Reactions: JjJ5
Aug 28, 2017
Throw old man Hunter some bone man, He's suffered enough and MC has a whole harem of women. He can spare one of them to throw at Hunter just to make him happy, otherwise MC is just an asshole.

Also I'm going to lose my mind if MC doesn't get laid with Ophelia in Chapter 10.

• Haha
Reactions: DBOO and JjJ5

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Throw old man Hunter some bone man, He's suffered enough and MC has a whole harem of women. He can spare one of them to throw at Hunter just to make him happy, otherwise MC is just an asshole.

Also I'm going to lose my mind if MC doesn't get laid with Ophelia in Chapter 10.
Yeah, at 10 chapters I think it's time and it continues to limit the amount of content that can be done with her during a What If.

Excedrinboy

Oct 16, 2019
Meh. I've been following this series since early on, and I liked it. Yeah, NTR is not for me, but the off switch was a nice, thoughtful, touch. But this episode and the previous one...I mean 90% of the dialogue is puns or double entendres. I get it, you speak English (I assume) therefore you can be very clever with wordplay, more so than those, who did you reference in this one, Russians without an ESL cert? I'm not against a stupid joke here and there, but it's almost every other line. Even if it's trying to be played off as playful banter, good GOD is it WEARING on a person. But then the flip with Ophelia's character at the very end of the episode. Yes, you hinted at it here and there. I was expecting it, somewhat. But you tipped the boat.
That's the payoff when you've been walking on eggshells the entire time? That? Ugh. I get it, you can't please everyone. And given that there IS NTR in here, I can hardly blame it for catering to that, but MAN was it unexpected to go THAT far. I mean, I'm going to see it through, I've gotten this far in it, but I just finished the episode and was left thinking wtf just happened. Not my cup of tea, and I'm not pissed off at anyone or bashing anyone's tastes, I'm just bummed out about it.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's the payoff when you've been walking on eggshells the entire time? That? Ugh. I get it, you can't please everyone. And given that there IS NTR in here, I can hardly blame it for catering to that, but MAN was it unexpected to go THAT far. I mean, I'm going to see it through, I've gotten this far in it, but I just finished the episode and was left thinking wtf just happened. Not my cup of tea, and I'm not pissed off at anyone or bashing anyone's tastes, I'm just bummed out about it.
What are you talking about. how is that the payoff? We are literally STILL working on the payoff. The "payoff" is getting her into her pants. Why do you think the game ends here?

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
What are you talking about. how is that the payoff? We are literally STILL working on the payoff. The "payoff" is getting her into her pants. Why do you think the game ends here?
He makes a solid point honestly, he just didn't finish it really. When it comes to games where you eventually seduce the mother figure, the ramp up is key. And who knows, maybe he still will find a new and exciting way to make this work. But as it stands now, the 9 episode build up was pretty derailed by the complete change in character. So while the final act of getting into her pants will certainly be rewarding, it may not be as much as it could have been had she kept that motherly persona. Time will tell either way though, this is all just theoretical discussion

**he honestly still could have done the whole dom route, it just should have come after the payoff: build up, love that overflows into a finality of sex, she accepts it and begins to work into her more domineering tendencies. If were looking as to why he may have tried this though, hes already had both sisters go that exact route (overwhelmed by love leading to a 'fuck it' moment) so maybe he was just experimenting with a way to shake things up

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes