stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
i mean they wouldnt have to flee from hunter if he goes for a nice long vacation in the woods. mc has a gun for christs sake.
Sure, but, consider that murdering someone and getting away with it are two different things entirely.
We know that Hunter doesn't like to leave a trail and if I remember correctly how he put it he "legally doesn't even exist", that doesn't mean no one knows him, and an old guy going missing without a body found is still incredibly suspicious, both to the authorities but also the Ophelia who'd probably want to go to the funeral. Is Hunter really the type to go out hiking? That'd be so cliché and Ophelia would file a missing person's report before the end of the day and that'd be it for MC.

Maybe you could think MC gets all the evidence he needs on Hunter in time? But then you'd still get all kinds of trouble as it'd still be murder, and it wouldn't be direct self defense either.
Ophelia would probably prefer going to the authorities any time over actually committing murder.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Yeah, you should. It's quite funny too to see the way they react, but I won't spoil that, you should go watch it yourself ;)
nah as much as i wanna see hunters brain splatter all over the place i will probably have to blow out my own if i even get a glimps of his dick.

Reactions: MadCore

fuckboi

Jul 23, 2017
I'm kind of confused. The tags say kinetic novel, the dev message says visual novel, and the genre spoiler doesn't list either. Do you make choices that affect the game?

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
nah as much as i wanna see hunters brain splatter all over the place i will probably have to blow out my own if i even get a glimps of his dick.
I get what you're saying.
Though if you're able to detach yourself from it, there's humor in the NTR events.
Still good though the dev made the NTR completely avoidable.

Also though, though it is true MC did shoot and kill hunter in that chapter, it's still worth it to note the circumstances and that in that moment, although not in a direct bid to defend his life, MC was still in distress and shooting Hunter was a result of MC snapping while being put with his back against the wall. (2nd degree murder, heat of the moment)
The way you're describing it would be premeditated murder of the 1st degree which requires a very different state-of-mind.
Although the dev could prove me wrong, I don't think MC has it in him to commit to 1st degree premeditated murder.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I'm kind of confused. The tags say kinetic novel, the dev message says visual novel, and the genre spoiler doesn't list either. Do you make choices that affect the game?
Kinetic novels are a specific kind of visual novels. So both can be true at the same time. And this game is more or less a kinetic novel with 2 paths. The only decisions you get to make are whether or not you want to see NTR content.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
I get what you're saying.
Though if you're able to detach yourself from it, there's humor in the NTR events.
Still good though the dev made the NTR completely avoidable.

Also though, though it is true MC did shoot and kill hunter in that chapter, it's still worth it to note the circumstances and that in that moment, although not in a direct bid to defend his life, MC was still in distress and shooting Hunter was a result of MC snapping while being put with his back against the wall. (2nd degree murder, heat of the moment)
The way you're describing it would be premeditated murder of the 1st degree which requires a very different state-of-mind.
Although the dev could prove me wrong, I don't think MC has it in him to commit to 1st degree premeditated murder.
boi im happy that were on an anonymous forum because i can tell you that you cant judge peoples capability of killing like that.
im a pretty easygoing dude, once im warmed up to people almost everybody likes me and i probably wouldnt hurt a fly if not necessary. hell i dont even kill bugs or spiders i always carry them outside. but if somebody threatens me the way hunter threatens the mc, may god have mercy on his degenerate soul becaus i have been coming up with torture and murder plots for years for a scenario like that. and there are a lot of people out there perhaps youve even met some who absolutely have killed somebody for one or the other reason and you would never know.
people are hella complex, killing as dumb as it sounds is deeply integrated into human nature. weve been murdering our way across this planet for tens of thousands of years. and were damn good at it to boot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xavier DAnger

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
boi im happy that were on an anonymous forum because i can tell you that you cant judge peoples capability of killing like that.
im a pretty easygoing dude, once im warmed up to people almost everybody likes me and i probably wouldnt hurt a fly if not necessary. hell i dont even kill bugs or spiders i always carry them outside. but if somebody threatens me the way hunter threatens the mc, may god have mercy on his degenerate soul becaus i have been coming up with torture and murder plots for years for a scenario like that. and there are a lot of people out there perhaps youve even met some who absolutely have killed somebody for one or the other reason and you would never know.
people are hella complex, killing as dumb as it sounds is deeply integrated into human nature. weve been murdering our way across this planet for tens of thousands of years. and were damn good at it to boot.
Anonymous forum or not, my search history now contains "difference between kinds of murder" :D

Still though, I get what you're saying, but there's still a few steps before you get to murder in cold blood.
But the biggest point I'm trying to make is that it doesn't matter if MC could kill Hunter, it's rather that it doesn't matter cause it'd lead to consequences either way that can't be brushed under the rug.
At that point it'd probably be easier and more likely to be successful to just out Hunter as the disgusting menace that he is.

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
All things considered, the path MC is currently on, shadowing Hunter and letting things play out and trying to intervene where he can is probably the best way to go about it.
We'll see where it leads though.

Reactions: DickMcFuck

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Anonymous forum or not, my search history now contains "difference between kinds of murder" :D

Still though, I get what you're saying, but there's still a few steps before you get to murder in cold blood.
But the biggest point I'm trying to make is that it doesn't matter if MC could kill Hunter, it's rather that it doesn't matter cause it'd lead to consequences either way that can't be brushed under the rug.
At that point it'd probably be easier and more likely to be successful to just out Hunter as the disgusting menace that he is.
thos two points are not mutually exclusive my friend. ^^ and by the way most of these girls react i dont think it would be mc commiting a murder once they find out.

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
thos two points are not mutually exclusive my friend. ^^ and by the way most of these girls react i dont think it would be mc commiting a murder once they find out.
Ha, true enough! :D

It's a shame you're not watching the NTR, cause that reminds me of Ch.6's NTR event with Ophelia.
I won't spoil though ;) unless you specifically asked me of course, in spoiler tag.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Ha, true enough! :D

It's a shame you're not watching the NTR, cause that reminds me of Ch.6's NTR event with Ophelia.
I won't spoil though ;) unless you specifically asked me of course, in spoiler tag.
sure hit me up, as long as i dont have to see hunters dong im fine because i can tell you firearms depression and a 70 year old air dried salami dont mix well.

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
fuck why am i identify so much with this girl. if i saw hunter walking down the street id call hans aswell since he looks like somebody messed up the heat setting at his cremation.
She's over the top alright :)
Sometimes a bit much in my honest opinion, but she definitely has her moments and I especially enjoy her smooth brain in Ch.9 :D
Though honestly, I would wish for a slight redesign to her face as something about it just feels kind of weird and I do find her by far the least attractive of the girls.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
She's over the top alright :)
Sometimes a bit much in my honest opinion, but she definitely has her moments and I especially enjoy her smooth brain in Ch.9 :D
Though honestly, I would wish for a slight redesign to her face as something about it just feels kind of weird and I do find her by far the least attractive of the girls.
i know what you mean, her facial features kinda remind me of shaved spongebob
. Scaredy_Pants_172.png
very large eyes and a big mouth with thick lips.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
The incest patch doesn't work for the new version.
Was it updated?

EDIT : Nevermind it's just one event where the patch doesn't work. The Catherine/Kumiko event

Last edited:

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
i know what you mean, her facial features kinda remind me of shaved spongebob
. View attachment 1571742
very large eyes and a big mouth with thick lips.
That picture is both her face as well as how her brain probably looks :D

It's not really that her eyes are too big though.
I can't really place it, but it feels like they're slightly far apart, as are her eyebrows, by having her nose bridge very much on the wide side.
I've also noticed the lips indeed, but there too, i'm not sure really that they're too thick. I don't think they're that much thicker than any of the other girls or at least not substantially so. Rather, she has an almost unnaturally thin chin and short face, but given how she still has a normal size mouth that only adds to making her lips look bigger.

Though that's just the feeling I'm getting. It could be that I'm entirely wrong on that being the thing wrong with her face. But it's what my feeling tells me when watching her.
I mean, on the one hand I'd say her face is too square, but Brenna's face is far more square shaped I feel but for her it works, so it's not that.

Though not to sh*t on catherine and the dev's work on her too much, but, my other critique about her design would be that while Brenna's clearly Ophelia's child, I really don't see the resemblance to her and Cath at all.
Honestly if I had to guess she's another girls sister in the story I'd sooner say Lucia based on looks.

And as a last pet peeve, before I'm done being negative. I love Brenna, but at times I feel like her tits might be fake?

Though I don't wanna be too negative here as the dev did do a very good job on the character models and they look very good still.
Visually this is definitely one of the better games there are and it definitely stands out.

Reactions: DickMcFuck
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes