TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
NTR debates are always weird on this thread. There isn't really a debate.

The game has an NTR switch. But honestly, the story has themes of NTR.
The dev said the what ifs would oscillate between NTR and regular. Personally I like that we get a little content every month, instead of nothing.

If you hate NTR so much that you can't tolerate it in the "what ifs", that's fine. But this just isn't the game for you. The core premise of this game is competing with your rival for the affection of the women in the game, so NTR is always looming over the horizon.

So either fap or don't.

King_blu

Jul 19, 2018
I think the recent what if would of been more enjoyable without hunter, in my opinion. I don't mind NTR but seeing hunter really puts things off for me. I liked the second what if better and maybe the first as well. Okay i know i might get hate for what im about to say. Because i know some in the adult games & comics community don't like people that look like me. But the whole trip to africa and the tribe men having resemblance to hunter kinda lame. Like i was thinking we was gonna see some n!ggas fuck these thick bitches. yah know get that BBC action going. But they just little hunter Jrs , basically offbrand copies. I don't know if the person who submitted it want them to look like that or the dev just wanted to avoid the conflict with the people in the Power Vacuum community. And if you going to the whole tribe that had no contact with the rest of world thing at least be accurate or do it in a place that is not africa. Again i don't mind NTR and the MC could be cucked by a horse for all i care. I'm Just kinda disappointed at how it was done. The quality , dialogue , and animation was good but everything else is a nah for me man. SIDE NOte: Other than the three postives at the end a least i saw a new girl in the mix even tho it was just for this what if. NO HATE to either side these are just my opinions , likes, and dislikes. Happy holidays to everyone.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I think the recent what if would of been more enjoyable without hunter, in my opinion. I don't mind NTR but seeing hunter really puts things off for me. I liked the second what if better and maybe the first as well. Okay i know i might get hate for what im about to say. Because i know some in the adult games & comics community don't like people that look like me. But the whole trip to africa and the tribe men having resemblance to hunter kinda lame. Like i was thinking we was gonna see some n!ggas fuck these thick bitches. yah know get that BBC action going. But they just little hunter Jrs , basically offbrand copies. I don't know if the person who submitted it want them to look like that or the dev just wanted to avoid the conflict with the people in the Power Vacuum community. And if you going to the whole tribe that had no contact with the rest of world thing at least be accurate or do it in a place that is not africa. Again i don't mind NTR and the MC could be cucked by a horse for all i care. I'm Just kinda disappointed at how it was done. The quality , dialogue , and animation was good but everything else is a nah for me man. SIDE NOte: Other than the three postives at the end a least i saw a new girl in the mix even tho it was just for this what if. NO HATE to either side these are just my opinions , likes, and dislikes. Happy holidays to everyone.
I don't like Hunter much either, he's too ugly and I was never a fan of the "fat ugly bastard" as a rival. It doesn't ruin the experience for me, it's just not my preference.

The reason the tribe looks like Hunter is because that's what Dartred specified when he made his suggestion.
If you want a "What If" where Hunter isn't the rival, then the best thing you can do is suggest it yourself on the relevant patreon thread. If you have a good enough idea and post it early enough, then more people will see it and vote for it, etc etc.

Otherwise you just have to live with whatever crazy think gets suggested next.

Reactions: sava75

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
If he hates NTR as much as he says, he might like What if Vol.3. That's my favorite too and I have a bit of an aversion to NTR as well... Hope there are more like it(Vol.3).
Also, OPHE is my favourite character in this game ,so I don't want see Hunter fxxk her ... please...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If he hates NTR as much as he says, he might like What if Vol.3. That's my favorite too and I have a bit of an aversion to NTR as well... Hope there are more like it(Vol.3).
Also, OPHE is my favourite character in this game ,so I don't want see Hunter fxxk her ... please...
Yeah vol 3 was really good, but I think most what if stories will probably be NTR focused.

facogi

Mar 27, 2020
Ok good job, very good new animations but this last what if chapter is a side story not a what if, I thought what if? was a review of the main story, where the opportunity for an event (NTR or not) was lost due to time or storytelling reasons.

I open a parenthesis on the NTR theme: it is a very broad and complex topic, it is impossible to please everyone. For example, I like it when an MC mistake makes Hunter win but I don't like it when MC is forced to watch the love of his life fuck with another character. I like a woman who fucks anyone because she loves to fuck but I don't like the betrayal of feelings. cheating and cuck are not the same. These are not references to this game, apart from the first, they are just examples to explain a concept.
I hope I have explained myself well, I am not good at English. Happy holidays.

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
Need to say , the Volume 4 is far most the best animation ever in the what if series . The storyline is great, gangbang is awesome, everyone is happy , except(poor sterling)!LOL . 9/10 .only one little piece missing to make 10/10.
it is good to see brenna and hunter have their fun , but what about others , Catherine and ophelia, NneNna, we know they are having fun too , what is missing is the last scene . Like they all got creampie by the tribeman while sterling cant help but witness all of them get cream-ed by them.
In conclusion , this is the best animation ever. But I m sure this isnt the end of What if , I m looking forward to play more what if version of Power vaccum.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I hear you. But, the dev only spends a few days of his free time on the What-Ifs. So them looking like Hunter makes the most sense for a simple plot. If it was somewhere in South America Hunter would have had to convince them. And I'm sorry but I'll happily sacrifice a little story for the animation quality anyday.

It would be interesting to see some What-Ifs that involve actively cucking Sterling and Hunter. Wouldn't mind at all if it was a BBC dude or three.

Reactions: sava75 and King_blu

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Would be nice if the side stories were added to the main game as unlockable/optional dream scenes instead of having them exclusively as extra stories.
After the game is completed or for people that aren't catch up to the main story its hard to keep track of side stories and know at what point you should play each of them (assuming you need to know certain characters before playing to fully appreciate them)
If you scroll back to page 507 in this thread, or look at my signature, you should find the answer to your request.
Just don't come back complaining that it didn't work, if you didn't bother reading the readme.txt first...

Mar 14, 2020
Bruh in our real world I don't think any street chikey is going to go anywhere near that creature let alone Disney princesses, unless he is a billionaire, but I guess ppls are just dumb as zombies, I only like (good netory(mc) - husband ignoring, or cheating or is a guy with cuck fetish) part of ntr because I don't like to share my women's, you shouldn't have to deal with any second hand used products, as you don't know what kind of scence it has seen and been through, throughout its prior usage.

• Angry
Reactions: sava75

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Jesus, just leave this thread. You are closed minded and there is no point debating you. You won't take facts when we show you and twist everything. If a person is NTR in a Vanilla thread, he will get modded / deleted / banned. Yet you can bash NTR all you want and mods won't do anything to you. Favoritism at its finest.
Unless you report it mods can't really do much. There are a shitton of threads in this forum, they can't be on all of them all the time. I've seen plenty of vanilla players(myself included) get their comments deleted from threads for complaining about NTR.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Jesus, just leave this thread. You are closed minded and there is no point debating you. You won't take facts when we show you and twist everything. If a person is NTR in a Vanilla thread, he will get modded / deleted / banned. Yet you can bash NTR all you want and mods won't do anything to you. Favoritism at its finest.
Those comments get removed. I reported a bunch of whiners and their posts are all gone. Just report these idiots and ignore them otherwise.

Reactions: Minx077 and D Dog

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
im sorry but can somebody explain to me with reasonable arguments why in the name of the ever fucking lord mc is going along without protest with hunters every demand? is he braindead? did i miss the part with the car crash that left him mentally scarred to the point of being a vegetable?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So, what i said is wrong? Will MC fuck mom sooner than hunter? Will MC have more number of fuck scenes with Mom compare to hunter (and other men combined) at the end of game? No. That's not how optional NTR games stereotypes work. MC should be handholding where hunter should be fucking ass in ntr scenes (what if included). That's the usual system of many optional games. Someone here said, dev should make this game has completely NTR to annoy guys like me. But, let me tell him, that will be more happy by that decision. Because i always respected exclusive NTR games and it's devs, even like jobeo, even though i'm not into NTR.

Personally, I always prefer NTR and non-ntr should get seperate all the way and be exclusive. So, i'm not kink-shaming NTR or ntr devs or ntr fans. My problem is about annoying so called "optional NTR" style and it's age old stereotyping scenarios taken for granted to plan handholding non-ntr paths and ass fucking ntr paths.

Hail Jobeo.
HA, the dev said it himself. So what now?
I don't get why you're even here. You made it clear you don't like this game and it's not for you. What's left for you here in this thread?

im sorry but can somebody explain to me with reasonable arguments why in the name of the ever fucking lord mc is going along without protest with hunters every demand? is he braindead? did i miss the part with the car crash that left him mentally scarred to the point of being a vegetable?
Yes, you missed the part where Hunter is paying the entire mortgage. At any moment Hunter can put them on the streets. MC is in a bind, not because he doesn't feel like doing anything.

Reactions: BK186

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
HA, the dev said it himself. So what now?
He obviously will use some mental acrobats to twist and turn it so he could feel that he was right in his own mind even though he was proven to be wrong already from the start of the whole discussion. Kind of like that one dude who had that yellow retarded emoji as his profile pic.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Right now i am ch.6 and I want to know if by chapter 9 the MC will have or be having sex with his sisters, cousin, mother or aunt?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes