Nex_time

Aug 6, 2020
i did change the day too
Hmm that is strange then... I'm gonna sound like a tech support guy, but was every task in chapter 8 done? Also if you have a save just further back then the end of 8 one you can try that, I loaded a save just before the last event of 8 and when it finished chapter 9 auto started

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I see femdom tag, something I like ;).
Is there any good femdom scenes in the game? Just want to make sure before I download it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I see femdom tag, something I like ;).
Is there any good femdom scenes in the game? Just want to make sure before I download it.
If you're going into this purely for femdom, nope. The hardest femdom stuff doesn't happen until the end of this latest chapter. Up until that, there isn't much I'd personally call femdom. At least I never felt like the women were bossy, pushy or otherwise in control of the MC.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
If you're going into this purely for femdom, nope. The hardest femdom stuff doesn't happen until the end of this latest chapter. Up until that, there isn't much I'd personally call femdom. At least I never felt like the women were bossy, pushy or otherwise in control of the MC.
Thanks for the reply

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the dev really has a good taste in music,does anyone knows the main menu song for the main game and what if pt4?
Menu song is Ganymede by Yawn

What if 4 song is the theme for It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Whats the point of adding NTR is there literally is no NTR lol clown dev
Maybe play the game before you say that. There is a lot of hardcore NTR.

Reactions: marshal1419

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I have a question with this game. When you turn off the ntr, the scenes dont happen in the story? Or the scenes happen but are just not seen by the mc? Sorry for my english.
For what I've seen i start to play it yesterday. The first things i do was turn off NTR.
And the scene do not happen in the story. I mean... following this guide POINTS GUIDE as you can see:
At Hour 11:00, step 4 and 5 the game give you a choice. If you have NTR off, the game give you only the step 4. So you never see. And the thing never happen in game. Also because you do something that make the things impossible to happen. So you litteraly real avoid the bad things.

So for now... because i play till step 50. I can tell you that you real avoid bad things.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
anyone have Mac links for what ifs 1-3?
I take it you got What if 4 for Mac. Make 3 duplicates of that app. Then download the Windows builds of What ifs 1, 2 and 3 and unzip them.
Next, open up the first duplicate of What if 4 (right click, show package contents) and navigate to /Contents/Resources/autorun. There's a folder there called game. Replace (overwrite) that folder with the game folder from the first Windows what if dowload. Finally, rename the duplicate to What if 1.
Repeat this proces for the other two What ifs.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I've read that some folks like me are not getting the new content to trigger with their old saves. Are there any patrons here that can say if a fix is in the making? I would really prefer to continue building my current save file.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
there is NTR but it only appears as a bad ending, during the game there will not be NTR only if you make a wrong decision but the story goes back to the beginning of the decision after the NTR scene so you can choose again. It was like that until the last time I played it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there is NTR but it only appears as a bad ending, during the game there will not be NTR only if you make a wrong decision but the story goes back to the beginning of the decision after the NTR scene so you can choose again. It was like that until the last time I played it.
It still is that way.

Reactions: sava75
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes