Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I only found out about this game a couple months ago and fucking love it. Characters look great and get better animation and design over time.
Really fun scenes, sexy as hell too.
The "What if?" parts are awesome and part 4 is the best one yet! Thanks to the dev an patron who suggested it.
I really liked this chapter of "what if vol 4". Although I would like one that had more scenes with Ophelia ... hopefully one day.
Hopefully there's a part 2 to this one with more scenes.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'll explain.

Every month I let the people who pay my mortgage decide the topic of Patreon exclusive content. I create it in my spare time and it gets leaked here where people who have never patronized me question how I spend my time.
I disagree with you on that, I rather have the dev focus all the resource on the main story. This is a big problem with new games, as dev tries to make more than one game, and leave both unfinished. take each update longer stretching the tiny time and resources they have. If they have resource to make side stories while also focusing on main game I say go for it. But lets be honest patron depended devs won't have much resources or staff to make that happen. I say they try to finish the game before they get burned out instead of milking everyone and many devs do. So personally I don't encourage devs to take this direction if it means less work done on main game tbh. well thats my view. I rather have next chapter than these side stories.
So you are saying that the dev isn't allowed to make them in his spare time where he wouldn't work on the main game anyway? Thats some funny shit right there... :KEK:

Reactions: sava75 and Shokage

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
I did once yes. The side story's added (for me at least) actual NTR, but since you can just ignore them I DON'T care but I understand people that do.
I can't, as you said you can just ignore them. Some people just have an unhealthy fixation when it comes to these games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rerderrum

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
It's not 1 patreon. It's everyone who pays more then 20$ get to submit their own ideas for "What if?" and vote on it as well, and the winner gets their scene created.

So for anyone complaining, put your money where your month is, pay 20$ suggest a good pure vanilla "What f?" and get the other 20$+ to vote on it. Otherwise, it's obvious who are the people who are willing to put their money on something they love.

Last edited:
Reactions: dylankinodentoten

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Could someone share a Mega Link for What If Vol 3? I can't download any of the other ways it is offered, and I'd love to play all of them. Thanks.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Just started the game and already suspicious about Nnenna's knowledge about the African jungle they're in :unsure:
Talking about the possibility to encounter an orangutan there...
Maybe it's a kangaroo or a penguin instead?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despite or maybe thanks to Nnenna's obvious incompetence, still a nice little extra episode. :p
Maybe it escaped from the zoo..?:p

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes