baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
What IF are non-cannon side stories. they are/will contain both ntr and harem. (3rd part is harem)
they are not needed to play the main game, its just alternative takes or completely standalone stories.

I think this is one of the best ideas we have for 3D VN games.
I would love more devs would go this direction. have a "main game that takes years to complete" together with side-stories. that can be alternative takes, standalone, side stories, event from the past etc. that also allow different fetishes that are not destined to be included in the main-game.

you all should praise the Dev for doing this. its both innovative and daring. the latter because we know about the angry mob we have in f95, complaining a lot, crying all the time. and its not easy for the dev to always have those people infecting the thread.

that is why, if you enjoy it, make a post, tell, be verbose about it. do not let the crybabies win.

John Dane

May 21, 2018
What IF are non-cannon side stories. they are/will contain both ntr and harem. (3rd part is harem)
they are not needed to play the main game, its just alternative takes or completely standalone stories.

I think this is one of the best ideas we have for 3D VN games.
I would love more devs would go this direction. have a "main game that takes years to complete" together with side-stories. that can be alternative takes, standalone, side stories, event from the past etc. that also allow different fetishes that are not destined to be included in the main-game.

you all should praise the Dev for doing this. its both innovative and daring. the latter because we know about the angry mob we have in f95, complaining a lot, crying all the time. and its not easy for the dev to always have those people infecting the thread.

that is why, if you enjoy it, make a post, tell, be verbose about it. do not let the crybabies win.
I disagree with you on that, I rather have the dev focus all the resource on the main story. This is a big problem with new games, as dev tries to make more than one game, and leave both unfinished. take each update longer stretching the tiny time and resources they have. If they have resource to make side stories while also focusing on main game I say go for it. But lets be honest patron depended devs won't have much resources or staff to make that happen. I say they try to finish the game before they get burned out instead of milking everyone and many devs do. So personally I don't encourage devs to take this direction if it means less work done on main game tbh. well thats my view. I rather have next chapter than these side stories.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I disagree with you on that, I rather have the dev focus all the resource on the main story. This is a big problem with new games, as dev tries to make more than one game, and leave both unfinished. take each update longer stretching the tiny time and resources they have. If they have resource to make side stories while also focusing on main game I say go for it. But lets be honest patron depended devs won't have much resources or staff to make that happen. I say they try to finish the game before they get burned out instead of milking everyone and many devs do. So personally I don't encourage devs to take this direction if it means less work done on main game tbh. well thats my view. I rather have next chapter than these side stories.
I get your concern as this is what typically happens when devs undertake ideas like this but not here, dev has been pretty solid. Dev started with this premise and has stayed true to their vision. Hunter, for instance, has been in the game since day one and has still remained untouched. The sidestories just go into further detail.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
1. As always, great argument; those guys never get tired to complain and cry about it.

2. Had uploaded to help, don't know for how much time going to keep online, so be quick and enjoy.
Mega
Thanks. Just got up, and saw this. I'm too late, it seems. You don't have it online anymore. Thanks anyways.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that is a common argument. it is valid don't get me wrong.
my take here is
- it will stretch the main-game, so theres a cost
- side-stories can have a positive effect for the dev, theres a reward to finish a standalone project, and a reward to do something "different".
- that could increase motivation and morale, when u can do different things, take a break from the main-"big"-project.
- that "cost" of time, could now instead be "the survival" for a dev.

what Im trying to say is that, we have devs that abandon their work, for one reason or the other, and its not always after version 0.1, we have those that left after version 0.15.
I think its good to take a break from the main project and do something a bit different. and the side-stories are that.
also, making different things will give the dev other ideas, that could benefit the main game.

so, its not always a "cost", but an "investment", it all depend how u see it, your perspective.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
" what if 4 " Win Filesfm link on the home page is a APK , I can't open Mega , please fix this incorrect Filesfm link .

Some people can't even download it while you're talking NTRshit , Does anyone care ?

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
I like this game and everything a lot but WHYYY isn't there any Ophelia and Hunter dedicated thing anywhere in the game or what if's, either she's getting her ass licked or is giving a blowjob, the mommy also needs some action lol

Reactions: porotropo

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
What on earth are you talking about? NTR has always been the bad ending in the game, including the very first chapter. And ever since, there has never been any NTR in the main game (other than already previously established, namely in the flashback).
True the game has NTR since episode 1, I don't know why some people spread hate about that stuff.....

Reactions: baka

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Just started the game and already suspicious about Nnenna's knowledge about the African jungle they're in :unsure:
Talking about the possibility to encounter an orangutan there...
Maybe it's a kangaroo or a penguin instead?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despite or maybe thanks to Nnenna's obvious incompetence, still a nice little extra episode. :p

Last edited:

John Dane

May 21, 2018
I get your concern as this is what typically happens when devs undertake ideas like this but not here, dev has been pretty solid. Dev started with this premise and has stayed true to their vision. Hunter, for instance, has been in the game since day one and has still remained untouched. The sidestories just go into further detail.
For this dev, but same cannot be said for others sadly

Last edited:
Reactions: rerderrum

John Dane

May 21, 2018
that is a common argument. it is valid don't get me wrong.
my take here is
- it will stretch the main-game, so theres a cost
- side-stories can have a positive effect for the dev, theres a reward to finish a standalone project, and a reward to do something "different".
- that could increase motivation and morale, when u can do different things, take a break from the main-"big"-project.
- that "cost" of time, could now instead be "the survival" for a dev.

what Im trying to say is that, we have devs that abandon their work, for one reason or the other, and its not always after version 0.1, we have those that left after version 0.15.
I think its good to take a break from the main project and do something a bit different. and the side-stories are that.
also, making different things will give the dev other ideas, that could benefit the main game.

so, its not always a "cost", but an "investment", it all depend how u see it, your perspective.
Fair enough, thats a positive way to look at it. Still many devs were disappointing, thats why when dev do like this we go 0_o
I hope there are devs that shares your passion.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes