Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If you are looking for a harem story and don't want NTR, you can skip the "What If's" as last time I checked, they were all NTR bad ends. The "What If's" are for the NTR fans. You can safely play the Main Story with NTR turned off and you will be the only one fucking the girls. You still have to see Hunter's crypt keeper lookin ass, as he's required for the story, but don't worry about his plans succeeding.
You can also play the main game with NTR turned on... because you'd have to be drop dead stupid not to notice the overtly obvious cues for it. They all basically go like this: "Is Hunter in the scene? If yes, then take the obvious route to sabotage him because it's really fucking obvious. If no, then do what will obviously get you forward because even if he's lurking somewhere off screen the route to not get cucked by the guy who in all likelihood would either completely put out his back or die of a heart attack if he actually had sex with any of the women is still blatantly obvious."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: baka and Cavpal

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Does the compressed update have chapter 9? I can't get it to move past chapter 8.

Pentarum

Apr 5, 2019
The Always Sunny in Philadelphia theme song was genius!!!!!!!!! If he can get Lindsey Lohan in a episode we need Frank!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jstain

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
A few things wrong with this. None of these are "bad ends". They might branch off from an old scene, like what if 1 and 2. They can also be completely original, like 3 and especially 4. These are not for "NTR" fans. They are for every one. We are the ones who tell him what to make. Not "Here's some things i want to make, which do you want to see most". Number 3 isn't even NTR.
To be fair.... (insert letterkenny hicks here) I did state "last time I checked" which was when vol 1/2 came out, which were all NTR offshoots of bad end scenes. Having seen they have now separated them and labeled them in the OP, I am pleasantly surprised 1 of the 4 "what if's" ended up being a short harem story. So I take that back Bahamut, you can freely ignore all but 1 of the "What if's." if you do not wish to see any ntr.

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 1284990

Overview:
Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch. But what should have been a somber moment of reflection is hijacked by the revelation that another entity is aiming to fill the role of patriarch. Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?

DISCLAIMER:
This content contains NTR.
There is an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-28
Release Date: 2021-12-28
Developer: What? Why? Games -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 9 and What Ifs... Volumes 1 - 4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Other:
COMPRESSED

What If... Vol. 1-4
(separate minigames)

Uncensor Patch: -
Extras: FAN SIGS - POINTS GUIDE -
SAVE FILE

CoomerKing thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1284994 View attachment 1284998 View attachment 1284996 View attachment 1190152 View attachment 967737 View attachment 665083 View attachment 1190153 View attachment 1190154 View attachment 665073 View attachment 1190151 View attachment 967740 View attachment 967739 View attachment 665074 View attachment 665091 View attachment 665075 View attachment 665086 View attachment 1431554 View attachment 665080
Once again, a sensational funny story and mini game. I hope that in the next ones, Hunter will hunt Ophelia and Catherine, also. Poor Brenda, the only one just for now. Great job, as always. More, more, more, pls. :love::p:devilish:

Reactions: baka and Lees91

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
To be honest What ifs scenarios are destined to be proNTR. Whatever people are saying each chapter have only 2 NTR scenes. So thats mean its easier to make WhatIf with Hunter.
I mean. Imagine you want a threesome with MC and both Brenna and Catherine. Welp, we will propably get it in future in the main storyline. So we don't need what if with them.

As for why Dev doing that... Because he can? Because he is making money and work hard for that? Because its funny? I actually don't care. Main point, he is doing something. So, i know that i will get my game, because dev still have fire in him. Unlike others, who only got excuses.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes