Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Whoever told you was a liar. This game is pretty much anti-NTR since the point is to avoid it. If you see NTR, it means you failed.
Yeah I should learn not to listen to the first voices I read ... next time I will check better, before avoiding a game for so long

Reactions: baka

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I have a question with this game. When you turn off the ntr, the scenes dont happen in the story? Or the scenes happen but are just not seen by the mc? Sorry for my english.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
" what if 4 " Win Filesfm link on the home page is a APK , because of my national cyber problem I can't open Mega , please fix this incorrect link .

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
In fact in my previous comment, I had said that until today I had avoided precisely because of that NTR genre.
This is the problem when games are born with a fetish for a type of user so low that alas... unfortunately it tends to alienate those who really do not want to see or hear the word NTR. And when the game came out, unfortunately it was only for pro NTR users. When I asked months ago, if it was possible to avoid NTR, I was told that the game would be NTR only. As I said... sad to say, but a developer should take into consideration how he presents a game, because he can drive away the largest user base. But luckily for me, unlike others, I said to myself ... it's been a really long time, let's check who knows maybe he decided to make it optional.

If only at day one in the genre was write NTR avoidable... perhaps now I kept playing and waiting for new updates.

Edit 1
Anyway Thank you i put it in download.
Thank you for let us try and play it
If you are looking for a harem story and don't want NTR, you can skip the "What If's" as last time I checked, they were all NTR bad ends. The "What If's" are for the NTR fans. You can safely play the Main Story with NTR turned off and you will be the only one fucking the girls. You still have to see Hunter's crypt keeper lookin ass, as he's required for the story, but don't worry about his plans succeeding.

NickM

Mar 5, 2020

This is the test build for Chapter Nine. It is a heavily limited build with everything before Chapter Eight removed. You'll need a save that is at the end of Chapter Eight to play. I will be providing one for Windows. I've played through several times already so I don't anticipate any game breaking problems if you stick to Chapters Nine. I would greatly appreciate any form of feedback. From visuals, to story, to spelling and grammar...everything is up for potential improvement.

BETA VERSION
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SAVE CHAPTER 8
when I put save into save file it doesnt working why ?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
If you are looking for a harem story and don't want NTR, you can skip the "What If's" as last time I checked, they were all NTR bad ends. The "What If's" are for the NTR fans. You can safely play the Main Story with NTR turned off and you will be the only one fucking the girls. You still have to see Hunter's crypt keeper lookin ass, as he's required for the story, but don't worry about his plans succeeding.
A few things wrong with this. None of these are "bad ends". They might branch off from an old scene, like what if 1 and 2. They can also be completely original, like 3 and especially 4. These are not for "NTR" fans. They are for every one. We are the ones who tell him what to make. Not "Here's some things i want to make, which do you want to see most". Number 3 isn't even NTR.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
I feel the dev trolling with this latest "What If". Only showing the back of Ophelia with nothing shown of the front, not even 1 picture. Brenna scenes show hunter whole torso but cuts out Brenna's prized assets. Leaving out the kissing scene, even 1 picture would have sufficed (this being a short story). This mini-episode leaves me in bad humor. It is like the dev saying, "Here is the scene you wanted... but hey... f**k you okay?"

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
As the requestor of that What If and a fellow dev, I got exactly what I asked for. The reasons he didn't show Ophelia BJ was because it would take too long to setup. He gave the natives extra big dicks. So to work Ophelia's jaw for that scene would have taken more time. I also specifically asked for 1 animation each for the girls who aren't Brenna and not include Lucia because again, as a Dev, I know that it takes time to create. He'd either have to put more time to fit Lucia in or sacrifice some Brenna time. second part specifically.

So no, I did not see this as a "fuck you". I saw him put a lot of effort into this. This time not as a dev, but as a fan.

1640748779128.png

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
" what if 4 " Win Filesfm link on the home page is a APK , because of my national cyber problem I can't open Mega , please fix this incorrect link .
Please solve the real problem .
The NTR discussion just doesn't make sense .
" WHAT IF " the name has been stated clearly .
Who fuck can't understand the purpose of the author's separate creation ?!
Either the underage or ulterior motives are holding onto the NTR issue .

Last edited:

Harder

May 11, 2017
keep getting this throughout the intervention.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/eventful.rpy", line 191, in script
m m aro "Six pack abs, twelve fingers of cock, a body that can go for twenty four hours..."
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'm', u'aro'), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/eventful.rpy", line 191, in script
m m aro "Six pack abs, twelve fingers of cock, a body that can go for twenty four hours..."
File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1134, in __call__
old_attr_state = self.handle_say_attributes(False, interact)
File "renpy/character.py", line 971, in handle_say_attributes
if self.resolve_say_attributes(predicting, attrs):
File "renpy/character.py", line 897, in resolve_say_attributes
raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'm', u'aro'), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Power Vacuum Chapter_9
Wed Dec 29 03:42:33 2021
tried reinstalling no difference can anyone help please

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
main game has an update every 4-5 months. What ifs? get updated every month. So both are getting updates.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes