Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
How much content would you guys say this has if I decide to deactivate NTR?
(Just to add to the NTR discussion here... If the dev has added an option to deactivate it, how does it even trigger people? Either use said option or don't play. Dev makes the game, dev dictates the content)

Reactions: Xavier DAnger

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
(Just to add to the NTR discussion here... If the dev has added an option to deactivate it, how does it even trigger people? Either use said option or don't play. Dev makes the game, dev dictates the content)
Ntr content is 10% and I’m being generous with that number. So a fuck ton of vanilla content.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Two things.
1. The people coming on here and crying about there being NTR in this game. It is into the 9th chapter. Did you just figure this out? The point of the game is to STOP the NTR from happening. And it is funny as hell if you mess up.

2. Why is the 3rd "what if" not on Megasync? The others are, and I can't download it any other way. Is there someone who can share it through Mega for me? Thanks.
[/QUOTE
1. As always, great argument; those guys never get tired to complain and cry about it.

2. Had uploaded to help, don't know for how much time going to keep online, so be quick and enjoy.
Mega
was doing this but you beat me,thank you :) (y)

Valorious80

Mar 18, 2019
Almost every single scene in this game is NON NTR, hunter has like 5-7 scenes at most, easily forgettable

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
1. As always, great argument; those guys never get tired to complain and cry about it.

2. Had uploaded to help, don't know for how much time going to keep online, so be quick and enjoy.
Mega
just to see if ive done this right

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't find the tag that badly defined, you could somewhat even replace it with the word "Jealousy" the difference is that some people feel jealousy at even the most extreme cases like a dude looking over their LI, which is what causes the vanilla crowd to cry over non-ntr games about not having the tag (which is insane).
"Badly defined" I meant as in "it differs from how people who use this term outside of here use it".

And yeah, I have heard people screaming "NTR! Satan!" when a girl not even an LI at that time ordered pizza from a male waiter or when a girl wasn't a virgin (since she must have had sex with somebody else). Also "optional NTR is bad because I am a completionist and I don't want to miss any scene so there better not be one I dislike".

As you can see from my signature, I am not a big fan myself but I will see how it pans out in a game otherwise looking interesting enough. And when I find it ruins the game I will take a quiet leave because it isn't that the game is bad, it just isn't made for me. Just like a lot of music and movies and restaurants.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Jesus Christ people. It's a fucking GAME. Both you NTR lovers and you NTR haters (for the record, that's me) need to get over yourselves. The Dev will make the game how HE WANT'S TO. IT IS HIS GAME, NOT YOURS. So unless you help him pay his bills, sit down and shut up. Don't like NTR? Don't play it. Love NTR? Play it. Y'all acting like children.

Personally, I hate NTR. I don't play this game, but I still get notifications for it. But I don't come on here making demands of the Dev.

Don't like the game? Make your own. Until than, stop coming on here and acting like entitled little pricks.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i don't remember but. in this game about if you pick ntr and you are force to go back and pick the right option?

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I'll explain.

Every month I let the people who pay my mortgage decide the topic of Patreon exclusive content. I create it in my spare time and it gets leaked here where people who have never patronized me question how I spend my time.
OK, this part made me laugh out loud... thinking about the other meaning of Patronize. I'm sure many of the people here have, in fact, patronized you.. without spending a single cent! :ROFLMAO:

Must be something in the air tonight. Two updates I am reading up on both exploded over the forbidden topic.

All I was looking for was a torrent link! (found it, thx rpdl)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Why is it WWG can make such substantial content heavy (theyre never lacking in sex scenes, fully animated no less) update side projects for his backers and yet other devs go half a year and come up with smaller updates. He never gets enough credit IMO.

As for the most recent What If? It was fucking bonkers a premise (credit to Dartred) and it turned out far funnier in execution that i could have predicted especially the ending. Hell we even got another random side character get some sexy time on screen which was nice. It was better than the first one but still not as good as the 2nd and 3rd efforts for me though as i gotta be straight up - pregnancy sex scenes really make my week!

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes