What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
What? Why? Games why are you making pure ntr side games when you have a main project that contains ntr,im sorry i dont understand.you are spending time and resources on side stories while your main story suffers,:unsure:
I'll explain.

Every month I let the people who pay my mortgage decide the topic of Patreon exclusive content. I create it in my spare time and it gets leaked here where people who have never patronized me question how I spend my time.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
What? Why? Games why are you making pure ntr side games when you have a main project that contains ntr,im sorry i dont understand.you are spending time and resources on side stories while your main story suffers,:unsure:
Because it doesn't take any time or resources from creating the main game, if you would throw him even a single dollar and be in his Discord server you would know this as he has explained very detailed way there the schedule how the production of these What If's goes. But no, instead you just bitch here without even knowing the truth.
just because some members dont like ntr does not mean we have to act like them:)
And this sentence didn't even make any sense, stop smoking weed and spend time to learn English properly.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of NTR is for good men to complain on pirate forums" - Edmund Burke or John Stuart Mills, probably
He's earning over $5000 per month and likely wants to drag THIS gig out as long as possible. I doubt the MC bangs his mom anytime soon till after every other wench has experienced anal!
I was under the impression that it's more to do with providing patrons with content that is easy made to tide them over whilst updates are in development. PV stands as one of the games on this site that has delivered a sizeable amount of content, so if this is milking I really don't know what the fuck you are on about.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'll explain.

Every month I let the people who pay my mortgage decide the topic of Patreon exclusive content. I create it in my spare time and it gets leaked here where people who have never patronized me question how I spend my time.
Just dropping by to tell you I love your game and all of your What Ifs. Animation and humor are getting better everytime so kudos and thanks.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Because she can't have sex yet. We "can" request her, but she is only allowed to do what she has already done in-game. Fucking is not one of them. That's why I suggested her be fucked by Hunter as the wallpaper. Anything is allowed there.

I'm going to be suggested some with her next month that have her more involved. Since she isn't completely off the table. Also trying to include Kevin. I'm trying to use the what ifs? to their full advantage. By requesting things we normally would never see, rather then just continue bad ends that were cut short.

Here's the 3 i'm going to be suggesting on the 1st.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These should have Ophelia more involved. Lord knows we need more Ophelia and she has yet to be seriously involved in a what if?.
you are the best man :D

pls idea number 3 lol
I really hope it wins.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think splitting the tag would help.

NTR is actually a category with multiple sub-categories to it. Netorare is your love interest being taken by another (which is what most people think of), Netorase is when the "victim" wants their partner to go with the other guy, and Netori is when the protagonist is the one who takes another's love interest.

So despite netorare and netori being sort of opposites, they are both tagged as NTR. So anyone interested in one of them has to sift through all games that contain the other games to find the one they like.
Sorry if I am a bit late to the party but I just stumbled across this while searching for something entirely unrelated, and unfortunately you are wrong.

Well, the first part of the "partition" of NTR is correct. In the outside world. However, not on F95. Here, the NTR tag is defined as "what most people think of", to quote the tag definition: "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." (Colour highlights by me)

So Netorase is out because of the green part (the MC is not a willing part of this triangle), while Netori is out due to orange (it is specifically the MC losing his LI to somebody else not the other way round). So on this site they should not be tagged as NTR and when looking for them you're kinda on your own. That this runs afoul of how the term is used outside is well known. If you want (or want to avoid) Netorare, the tag is fine, if it is anything else you want or despise, you're out of luck.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'll explain.

Welcome to F95 where pirates tell you on how to spend your time and what content you have to make. :KEK:

"it doesn't take any time or resources from creating the main game"
I don't believe that lie, some developers have 2 games finished in 2 years.
And not every dev does the same quality, doesn't have the same hardware, doesn't have the same time. Stop comparing every dev with another dev if you don't know their exact circumstances and setups. :FacePalm:

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
Sorry if I am a bit late to the party but I just stumbled across this while searching for something entirely unrelated, and unfortunately you are wrong.

Well, the first part of the "partition" of NTR is correct. In the outside world. However, not on F95. Here, the NTR tag is defined as "what most people think of", to quote the tag definition: "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." (Colour highlights by me)

So Netorase is out because of the green part (the MC is not a willing part of this triangle), while Netori is out due to orange (it is specifically the MC losing his LI to somebody else not the other way round). So on this site they should not be tagged as NTR and when looking for them you're kinda on your own. That this runs afoul of how the term is used outside is well known. If you want (or want to avoid) Netorare, the tag is fine, if it is anything else you want or despise, you're out of luck.

Please stop trying to correct others when they are right and you are just wrong with that
:KEK:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
"it doesn't take any time or resources from creating the main game"
I don't believe that lie, some developers have 2 games finished in 2 years.
And they are nowhere near as big or great quality as this one is. Facts don't care about your feelings boo, What If's don't take any time from making the the main game, not even if you would like to hope so.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Because it doesn't take any time or resources from creating the main game, if you would throw him even a single dollar and be in his Discord server you would know this as he has explained very detailed way there the schedule how the production of these What If's goes. But no, instead you just bitch here without even knowing the truth.

And this sentence didn't even make any sense, stop smoking weed and spend time to learn English properly.
read what you wrote-the time it took to make the side stories requires development,coding, pc time ect, so no i dont agree with you or the dev,second i am english and was responding to a member who saw the ntr tag and thought they would have a fun time here,third-this game was released here 5 sept 2019 for a dev to extend a game this long and then start producing side stories for me begs the question-WHY,so there are my thoughts and as why the dev does not get more support -try regular updates with content,oh and by the way i dont use drugs:p

Reactions: mrttao

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
just because some members dont like ntr does not mean we have to act like them:)
the issue is not with the "ok I don't like this so I'm not going to play it" people; those are awesome people just like you and me; the big problem is with the rear..... I mean users that don't pay any shit for any game, doesn't respect anyone from this forum and get loud and annoying with things like "you are ruining the game" or "you shouldn't do this, you should do that" or "this game sucks and the dev is a sissy cuck" (and yes, unfortunately I saw some shit like that once in a creators patreon page).

so when this "people" are complaining and being salty and sour about everyone I like to laugh a lot... and sometimes report for they being jerks ;)

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
you are becoming the hero of f95 (y)

Reactions: RPDL
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes