dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
fuck, i thought this what if will be of ophelia, i dont understand why the patreons never chose her
Because she can't have sex yet. We "can" request her, but she is only allowed to do what she has already done in-game. Fucking is not one of them. That's why I suggested her be fucked by Hunter as the wallpaper. Anything is allowed there.

I'm going to be suggested some with her next month that have her more involved. Since she isn't completely off the table. Also trying to include Kevin. I'm trying to use the what ifs? to their full advantage. By requesting things we normally would never see, rather then just continue bad ends that were cut short.

Here's the 3 i'm going to be suggesting on the 1st.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These should have Ophelia more involved. Lord knows we need more Ophelia and she has yet to be seriously involved in a what if?.

Last edited:

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
Because she can't have sex yet. We "can" request her, but she is only allowed to do what she has already done in-game. Fucking is not one of them. That's why I suggested her be fucked by Hunter as the wallpaper. Anything is allowed there.

I'm going to be suggested some with her next month that have her more involved. Since she isn't completely off the table. Also trying to include Kevin. I'm trying to use the what ifs? to their full advantage. By requesting things we normally would never see, rather then just continue bad ends that were cut short.

Here's the 3 i'm going to be suggesting on the 1st.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These should have Ophelia more involved. Lord knows we need more Ophelia and she has yet to be seriously involved in a what if?.
ohh i get it now haha, thats why. i hope the first scenario wins

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Would be nice if the side stories were added to the main game as unlockable/optional dream scenes instead of having them exclusively as extra stories.
After the game is completed or for people that aren't catch up to the main story its hard to keep track of side stories and know at what point you should play each of them (assuming you need to know certain characters before playing to fully appreciate them)

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
She's in it, but since she hasn't done the deed in game sex with her is off limits. If she was available she likely would have won at least once by now.
Why should that stop the What If? though?
If I remember right Brenna's What If1 was also before she actually went all the way.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Lol, is the guys now behaving or did I come here too soon? Expected "the usual bunch" to be massacring everyone and calling the dev some "names" kkkkkk
check the early pages,this game had ntr from its inception the haters have left by now if not they should unless they want to play and avoid it in the main game,the what if game is another question,one which i feel compelled to ask

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
I gotta say, after playing through ch9 and checking out vol3 of the what if side-series (Kinda obvious I'm avoiding the NTR isn't it, lol). This might be a top 5 game out there. Great character models, funny moments, and lewd content galore. What else could you ask for!?
Awesome game.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
What? Why? Games why are you making pure ntr side games when you have a main project that contains ntr,im sorry i dont understand.you are spending time and resources on side stories while your main story suffers,:unsure:
He's earning over $5000 per month and likely wants to drag THIS gig out as long as possible. I doubt the MC bangs his mom anytime soon till after every other wench has experienced anal!

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes