Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Since I can't vote for What If's I'd just like to know what you all think of this concept. What If: Future. The Idea is spun off from the last What If but it's the MC fucking his future daughters.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Ecchi-Lover44

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I really liked this game, so I decided to make this guide based on the variables found in the game scripts.

Guide edition:
The game itself has a system that tells you what objective has been met, however with my guide I seek to help people identify what actions you must complete to execute certain variables and continue with the story.
Initially, I named the file "Walkthrough", however, it was my mistake to call it that, because with this I was not trying to tell the community how to play but to help them identify the variables and in which scripts to get them.
Sorry if that seems complex to some people, but that's my way of breaking down the game.

Updated on 08/15/2020 03:00 EST
Tutorial V0.6
please update

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
please update
Please don't bring that back. The game has a built in guide since day 1. It told you exactly what the game tells you to do, in a more roundabout and unreasonable way. That walk through actually scared people away because it made the game look hard play. That guide could not be any more deceiving.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Please don't bring that back. The game has a built in guide since day 1. It told you exactly what the game tells you to do, in a more roundabout and unreasonable way. That walk through actually scared people away because it made the game look hard play. That guide could not be any more deceiving.
thanks i didnt know that. just started game

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
The only thing that actually might need a guide are the hidden scenes in the early chapters.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Dec 21, 2021 teaser
In Chapter Ten, Catherine begins to wonder if she's being selfish by keeping the MC to herself.
As always, support the official release on Patreon.
View attachment 1556899 View attachment 1556901 View attachment 1556902 View attachment 1556903 View attachment 1556904 View attachment 1556905
So in this chapter, Brenna is gonna get experimented on by Ophelia and pegged by Cath? Welp looks like the harem is finally getting comfortable with one another.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TrueJackal

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
CH 1 is kinda old. I faintly remember you might be able to skip a scene, but I don't remember a hidden scene. I'm curious as to what scene you are talking about.

Reactions: tazaaron

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Hi all! Is it normal if right after having sex with Eva while Mallory is standing guard or either having the foot massage test with Kumiko, it cuts right to the middle of a scene with Lucia getting her sybian back and triggering Brenna to give it a try? I'm pretty sure I'm missing out on part of the story and I don't know what to do to fix it.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Maybe try downloading it again? It sounds like there's a wrong jump there somewhere.
Hi. I did. Actually, I had the beta, so I thought it was simply a bug. I just downloaded the final version and the jump is still there. I suppose I'll have to start playing again using an earlier save to avoid the problem.

Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes