Posls

Feb 11, 2021
Is there a way where I can download only chapter 9 and not all the others or skip all the other chapters

Gwylim

Jul 2, 2020
I am still in the midst of my first play thru, but damn it if this dev didn't already get me to legitimately LOL several times. It really is over the top with the comedy, but I have no complaints. It's got it's own unique feel to it, and some really great graphics as well. I am headed back in to play more now, but I can already tell this one is going to be one to look forward to. Excellent work so far, and worth the download for anyone wondering... not even sure if there is much sexual content in yet as I am just getting started, but it doesn't even matter... it's worth the download.
The clown make-up was hilarious :)

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
You know Im really curious to see how the created is gonna end the game. In my opinion I think he should two or three alternate endings, One with Sterling, One with Hunter or drew and the last one is them sharing.

For Sterling ending: He has made a lot of money and finally was able to cleared and pay his whole family debt and bills. Once that done the family decides to have Hunter move out and Sterling gloats that he won and hunter is Furious and made a vow that they hadn’t seen the last of him. with hunter gone, Sterling still helps out the family with any possible way and They all live happily ever after.

For Hunter ending: He finally was able to crack all the girls and tricks all the girls into thinking that Sterling was the one manipulating them and shows them all the drugs that hunter had and planted in his room and they all hated them for it. As time goes on hunter continues to have fun with all of the girl and they became his sex slaves. And Sterling was force to watch all of the girls having sex with hunter.

For Sharing: As Hunter enters Sterling room yet again, sterling starts to realize that he really enjoys Hunter way of thinking with the girls and they both decided to talk it out and make a deal. As time goes on Hunter teaches Sterling more about his ways and They both end up sharing all the girls.

This is my own spin on how the game ends let me know what y’all think

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This What if? is easily the best one yet and not just because i suggested it. The story, jokes and animation are all the best yet. Going by how good this what if was in quality, CH 10 is going to be even better then CH 9. Crazy how he is still improving this far into the game.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
This What if? is easily the best one yet and not just because i suggested it. The story, jokes and animation are all the best yet. Going by how good this what if was in quality, CH 10 is going to be even better then CH 9. Crazy how he is still improving this far into the game.
haha i dont doubt you, but you really do say this after every new what if :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes