Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Please stop trying to correct others when they are right and you are just wrong with that
:KEK:
And what would you argue to support that I am wrong? I have shown the relevant quote and why I think it is to be understood this way. You're just saying "Nope, you're wrong" without any support other than some overused image.

Netorase only exists because it is the jealousy aspects that make people willingly to share, what feeling do you think makes people wanting to see their loved ones banged in the first place? Netorase and Netorare are very close and usually all netorare games become netorase by the end or vice versa.
And netori also only works when there is jealousy involved by on the third party, meaning, you are seeing to other dude jealous, otherwise it would be just cheating.
So yeah, the current definition of NTR is a catch all for all 3 types.
Actually no, please read this site's definition on the tag. I know that this is the wrong definition of the term and I didn't make it but it is the way it is used for the tags here.

On F95, and on F95 only, the NTR tag is not to be applied for Netorase (though I agree the borders are unclear, but the point is that the MC is not a willing participant, not whether the player is) and certainly not for Netori since it explicitely states that the MC is the one who has their LI "taken" by somebody else. If somebody else has their LI taken by MC it wouldn't be NTR by the definition since the MC is obviously not "someone other than the MC"

This is nothing to do with "NTR good" or "NTR bad" by the way, it is just about a common misunderstanding because the tag is badly defined, but it is the way it is defined. That tags are sometimes added to games wrongly or are missing notwithstanding, I am talking about this site's rules alone, not about what is NTR and whether we want it in a game or not.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Two things.
1. The people coming on here and crying about there being NTR in this game. It is into the 9th chapter. Did you just figure this out? The point of the game is to STOP the NTR from happening. And it is funny as hell if you mess up.

2. Why is the 3rd "what if" not on Megasync? The others are, and I can't download it any other way. Is there someone who can share it through Mega for me? Thanks.

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
And what would you argue to support that I am wrong? I have shown the relevant quote and why I think it is to be understood this way. You're just saying "Nope, you're wrong" without any support other than some overused image.
You'r joking, right? what would you want me to say? You tried to correct someone's definition of something that was right, it was just that.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Does anybody have any info on how many more What Ifs dev is planning to make?

No idea buddy; I don't know if he decided to do every couple of months, or between every build until the end or just until the supporters say "no more"..... only he can tell.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Two things.
1. The people coming on here and crying about there being NTR in this game. It is into the 9th chapter. Did you just figure this out? The point of the game is to STOP the NTR from happening. And it is funny as hell if you mess up.

2. Why is the 3rd "what if" not on Megasync? The others are, and I can't download it any other way. Is there someone who can share it through Mega for me? Thanks.
People complain about the NTR What if's where they can't avoid the NTR and that the dev "wastes" his time with doing them for the patrons that actually payed for them. :WeSmart:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You'r joking, right? what would you want me to say? You tried to correct someone's definition of something that was right, it was just that.
I quoted the very definition this site uses for the tag which contradicts what he said. Unless you can tell me how Netori can work with "somebody other than the MC" I stand by my word.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Two things.

1. As always, great argument; those guys never get tired to complain and cry about it.

2. Had uploaded to help, don't know for how much time going to keep online, so be quick and enjoy.

Reactions: Julioxbr and Ginji
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes