Feb 21, 2019
Why is it WWG can make such substantial content heavy (theyre never lacking in sex scenes, fully animated no less) update side projects for his backers and yet other devs go half a year and come up with smaller updates. He never gets enough credit IMO.

As for the most recent What If? It was fucking bonkers a premise (credit to Dartred) and it turned out far funnier in execution that i could have predicted especially the ending. Hell we even got another random side character get some sexy time on screen which was nice. It was better than the first one but still not as good as the 2nd and 3rd efforts for me though as i gotta be straight up - pregnancy sex scenes really make my week!
Agreed, virgin devs with excuses vs chad wwg :p.

But seriously I've played most games on here worth playing, a bunch of shit ones too, and this game is easily top 10 on the site with the speed and quality of content releases, maybe top 5. Also quite funny to read the non stop ntr whinging, just don't play lmao it's not like he's gonna rework the whole game because of 1 comment.

Reactions: hisstoryman

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I don't wanna spam this thread with 4 more torrents, all the "what if" torrents are on this page if someone should want them:

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
wait wait wait, so I kinda skimmed the last couple pages as the forum jumped with comments... Is criticism on trial here? Or is it just another NTR hating thing? Cause I do have some thoughts but if I'm gonna get crucified for it I'd rather not :whistle:

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
Could someone explain to me what are these "what if" cahpters/volumes? is the cahpter 9 the main game and the rest are side content ? i'm really confused on how to start :D

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what if are alternative-side-stories. u should play the main game first.
theres no need to play the what if in a specific time, like play up to version 6 of main game and now play what if.
what if are just "alternative takes" so non canon. I recommend play the main game fully. that will give u the context needed to appreciate the what if more.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys.
Until today I had avoided the game because of the NTR.
But a few minutes ego, i see that the game have finally: an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game. So i was like Hallelujah! :ROFLMAO:

But now I find myself in front of this: What Ifs... Volumes 1 - 4 minigame? Can someone explain to me if in terms of plot they are needed? Also because seeing the description, three out of four of these I would avoid them like the plague. The only interesting chapter of this what ifs for me taste is Vol.3(MC + Pregnant Harem). But I would like to understand if it is really necessary or is it just a small minigame not related to the primary story.

Can someone give me some advice?
Thank you

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
alternative takes, non cannon.
so go ahead and play your harem story. but u can avoid all what if, if u want, will not affect the main story.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Hi guys.
Until today I had avoided the game because of the NTR.
But a few minutes ego, i see that the game have finally: an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game. So i was like Hallelujah! :ROFLMAO:

But now I find myself in front of this: What Ifs... Volumes 1 - 4 minigame? Can someone explain to me if in terms of plot they are needed? Also because seeing the description, three out of four of these I would avoid them like the plague. The only interesting chapter of this what ifs for me taste is Vol.3(MC + Pregnant Harem). But I would like to understand if it is really necessary or is it just a small minigame not related to the primary story.

Can someone give me some advice?
Thank you
If by finally you mean 6 months ago, then yes.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes