Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Oh ok thank you, i thought i did the chapter 8 but all this chapter was the 9... it was already out months ago, got scammed >.<
You didn't get scammed, you couldn't wait and downloaded the beta test version that only contained that chapter. :KEK:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Fan yes, but no, WWG is a solo dev. I'm not in his team.

And you're wrong. The main game is 90% Vanilla and 10% NTR. Why does it bother you that the what ifs that his highest paying fans ask for are NTR? Right now the What Ifs are 75% NTR and 25% Vanilla. So in total, the complete content of PV is 92.5% Vanill and 7.5% NTR. If you don't even pledge, you have no right to say "NTR people should get less content".

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So, in this way, what if ntr updates will get most updates, i.e. every first and second month (not third) and again repeat, So that ntr fans will have heaven from now on. I mean, it already started from few months.
Obviously What If's get more updates, because What If's take less time to make than the main game updates, duh. Not to even mention that they are made on developers free time, which he otherwise would be using to probably by watching a movie or reading a book instead, but this developer actually wants to give some content for his high paying developers, so they don't have to be without content so long. Again, making What If's doesn't affect on the development speed of a main game updates. And hey, it's not developers fault that the NTR-fans are more wealthier than whiny entitled pirates who think their opinion matters, when the truth is that your opinion about What If's doesn't matter chicken shit. Throw the needed amount of coins in and get a vote for the What If's content if you are so bothered by them.

Jesus how entitled pricks this forum is filled with. Ugh.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So, in this way, what if ntr updates will get most updates, i.e. every first and second month (not third) and again repeat, So that ntr fans will have heaven from now on. I mean, it already started from few months. Also, we get to see girls getting fucked easily from ntr villains because it is "ntr" so it is easy etc, while 4-5 months update game"s MC in main game has to follow blueball way.

Wow, thanks.. Goodbye..
Wow another one of these people who can't be bothered to read. The dev makes the what ifs in his spare time where he wouldn't work on the game anyway...and well yeah setting these what ifs up is by far faster than making a complete update. If you can't understand that i feel sorry for you.

Seriously people stop getting butthurt about every little thing especially if you get it for free anyway. :rolleyes:

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Fan yes, but no, WWG is a solo dev. I'm not in his team.

And you're wrong. The main game is 90% Vanilla and 10% NTR. Why does it bother you that the what ifs that his highest paying fans ask for are NTR? Right now the What Ifs are 75% NTR and 25% Vanilla. So in total, the complete content of PV is 92.5% Vanill and 7.5% NTR. If you don't even pledge, you have no right to say "NTR people should get less content".
92.5 is all mostly about blueballing. And dont give me reasons like "love, care, romance, realstic, MC is good boy" etc etc shit. I never liked the dynamic of optional NTR games where NTR villains getting pussy (even the strict girls) in almost all updates while MC has to work for one handjob for tons of updates (i'm just taking example here. Does not mean PV is exactly that). And I never said ntr fans should get less content. I just said this game is driving by ntr fanbase, they are leading the poll and by means, it means money. So, non-ntr fans have to take a decision on what to do. Whether to continue the game which is driven by ntr fanbase or find other one where the polls will be win mostly by non-ntr fanbase.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Wow another one of these people who can't be bothered to read. The dev makes the what ifs in his spare time where he wouldn't work on the game anyway...and well yeah setting these what ifs up is by far faster than making a complete update. If you can't understand that i feel sorry for you.

Seriously people stop getting butthurt about every little thing especially if you get it for free anyway. :rolleyes:
Free time not or not, the point is, he is delivering content which is not for the non-ntr fanbase where the main love interests which are same of main game are getting fucked by villains very easily like the whorish sluts in what ifs. You can say its mini game or non canon. But, these all are look same at last. Because, we are "playing" games. So, even main game is not canon for us personally because it is not irl. And i'm not blaming ntr fanbase or dev here. They have money and he have rights, time, intrest to create whatever the shit he want. Demand and supply. I'm only talking to non-ntr fanbase and suggesting them to take a decision. Whether they listen to me or not, it's their right to choice.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Free time not or not, the point is, he is delivering content which is not for the non-ntr fanbase where the main love interests which are same of main game are getting fucked by villains very easily like the whorish sluts in what ifs. You can say its mini game or non canon. But, these all are look same at last. Because, we are "playing" games. So, even main game is not canon for us personally because it is not irl. And i'm not blaming ntr fanbase or dev here. They have money and he have rights, time, intrest to create whatever the shit he want. Demand and supply. I'm only talking to non-ntr fanbase and suggesting them to take a decision. Whether they listen to me or not, it's their right to choice.
It doesn't fucking matter. It is not part of the main game and he does it in his free time so fuck it and ignore the what ifs, they don't keep the main game from progressing and even if you would count the 3 out of 4 what ifs that contain NTR the NTR content in the game is small compared to the non NTR content.

Its straight up rediculous that there is always someone from the NTR hating faction complains the loudest about stuff they aren't into. We, aka as people who don't care about NTR, don't get bothered by NTR or even like NTR, just shrug most of the time and accept that a dev has to eat for one and that it isn't our place to demand that the dev makes only stuff we like.

I don't care if a game has stuff i'm not into. If its to much stuff i'm not into i move on, if its just a few scenes and stand alone extras, i skip them. Its not hard, it doesn't hurt me and it doesn't bother me and i'm surely not gonna complain on the forum about it.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
It doesn't fucking matter. It is not part of the main game and he does it in his free time so fuck it and ignore the what ifs, they don't keep the main game from progressing and even if you would count the 3 out of 4 what ifs that contain NTR the NTR content in the game is small compared to the non NTR content.

Its straight up rediculous that there is always someone from the NTR hating faction complains the loudest about stuff they aren't into. We, aka as people who don't care about NTR, don't get bothered by NTR or even like NTR, just shrug most of the time and accept that a dev has to eat for one and that it isn't our place to demand that the dev makes only stuff we like.

I don't care if a game has stuff i'm not into. If its to much stuff i'm not into i move on, if its just a few scenes and stand alone extras, i skip them. Its not hard, it doesn't hurt me and it doesn't bother me and i'm surely not gonna complain on the forum about it.
Again, you are mistaken me. I'm not demanding anything. I never blamed NTR fans. It's their money and they have right to spend on any shit they want. And Dev has right to create any shit he want. It's the non-ntr fans who have to take a decision. If they don't want to? Okay, their choice too.

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Is the game Lucia and MC talk about (with trans-MC detective) an actual real game? If so, what is it?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Don't worry, he will fuck her sooner than MC in main game, and in what if's, he will fuck more number of times than MC even think in his whole main gameplay.
Jesus, just leave this thread. You are closed minded and there is no point debating you. You won't take facts when we show you and twist everything. If a person is NTR in a Vanilla thread, he will get modded / deleted / banned. Yet you can bash NTR all you want and mods won't do anything to you. Favoritism at its finest.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Jesus, just leave this thread. You are closed minded and there is no point debating you. You won't take facts when we show you and twist everything. If a person is NTR in a Vanilla thread, he will get modded / deleted / banned. Yet you can bash NTR all you want and mods won't do anything to you. Favoritism at its finest.
Should make the game nothing but NTR from now on just to piss little shits like that off.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes