Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As much as I'd like to see an expansion of those scenes, and I like your ideas, I'm just relaying what I saw on the Discord
thats cool, wasn't an argument, just a random post in the hopes it catches the attention of someone who has the skills and inclination to make it happen

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Is there any chance that someone, maybe the Dev or one of the incredibly talented fan modders could expand on the earlier bad ends, ie the stretching scene with hunter/vatherine, the guitar scene hunter/Breena, soup scene Hunter/Ophelia etc, expanding them in to full frontal good ends?
I'm guessing they might already be on the todo list for "what if", but it seems they could be inserted directly into the game
Honestly I would like to see these scenes expand and all NTR scenes in the what ifs and If we ever get to see MC having sex with Ophelia, I would love to see hunter have sex with Ophelia in the what if as well

facogi

Mar 27, 2020
In the first chapter there are 3 small NTR events: in the gym with Cath, in Brenna's room with the guitar and in the kitchen with Ophelia; in reality in none of the 3 there is a real NTR event, so I was wondering if a possible What if could be the more detailed development of these 3 episodes? Pleeeeaaaasssseeeee :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: herreraaa

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How is What? Why? Games going to release his what ifs without fear of getting reported again? I'm assuming it will no longer be by patreon post anymore...
He changed what he is going to allow for suggestions. It's not like he's going to get rid of what ifs? all together. If one suggestion goes overboard, he can tell that person to tone it down or outright deny to make it. It's his choice.

Reactions: beegemgeege
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes