beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
He changed what he is going to allow for suggestions. It's not like he's going to get rid of what ifs? all together. If one suggestion goes overboard, he can tell that person to tone it down or outright deny to make it. It's his choice.
Thats a shame. I kinda just figured he would just continue but in more of a private setting. Feel like this guy reporting kind of wins if he has to hold back because of it. Guess I get why though... did he mention specifically what is now off the table? Like "overboard" can vary based on the individual

Zoog

Apr 20, 2017
Does anyone have the first 3 what ifs for android? Since Patreon had to butt it's head into it...

Zoog

Apr 20, 2017
Look at the first post in the thread for what is available there. If it is not there, you can be pretty sure it doesn't exist.
Android versions of the first three what ifs do exist and were downloadable from the patreon page, until the purge. I wouldn't have asked otherwise.

Reactions: DIO-DA

Dhentailover

Apr 18, 2018
Does anybody about situation with WWG and partreon? Will they need to cancel "What if " short stories or water them down to fix patreon's standard?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes