Jun 12, 2017
What If 5
PC

MAC

Android

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
there'll be more what if episodes than the main game episode chapters, if this keeps going :KEK:

Dec 26, 2020
That was a great What IF, WWG. As usual, you deliver quality, those reflections in the mirrors are just pure talent and really hard work. Just ignore the complaints of those who don't know how to sum and understand that your hardcore patreons want these proyects. Sorry for not supporting, once the pandemic is over that will change. Hope you're in good health!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Well that is way too unrealistic even for this game. :LUL: My dude looks like if eats one more burger he will explode and create a whole new solar system.
You shouldn't take it seriously. It's just a light humorous off shoot. No point in having unnecessary ecxpectations. The renders are pretty good and the humour is what everyone's come to expect.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You shouldn't take it seriously. It's just a light humorous off shoot. No point in having unnecessary ecxpectations. The renders are pretty good and the humour is what everyone's come to expect.
Yeah I am just kidding. It's not really for me but I have nothing against the what if stuff.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I only played the harem one but they aren't that big. I doubt that they are taking that much time away from the main game.
play the rest too, they all have sizeable amount of animations, IIRC, I think what if -5 too had 36 animations ..

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
With all the What If's that have been released, I am beginning to think that What? Why? Games has forgotten the main story.
It's for the top tier supporters, a monthly release, don't know the time allocated to What IF but I think it's 50-50.. half of the the month to main game & second half to What IF

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
It's for the top tier supporters, a monthly release, don't know the time allocated to What IF but I think it's 50-50.. half of the the month to main game & second half to What IF
It's not 50-50. Dev said he works on the "what if" on his free time, so instead of playing video games he release content for high tier supporters.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017

Version 9 has been out for a long time, and at least 2 What If have been released and no version 10. Why I made the comment I made.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes