Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Yea, I (along with the majority of those who play this VN) want to see Ophelia get smashed, but it will have to be in the main story before it's done in a 'What If' setting. In every VN, there is that one character they keep as a tease until the end...

...But I look forward to both.
Totally agree. She really needs to be put down a peg or two. While I can take a lot of the BS from the siblings, Ophelia has fallen off the rails and is in crazy land. MC needs to slap her around, break her, so he has a solid foothold on the household as a whole.

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
You could use the other links or even torrent it, just as easy.
yeah

Agree , and why ppl not use Torrent links instead under the games on this and similar sites ??

Nopy is unreachable at least for me in my country and MixDrop sometimes works sometimes not (most of times says links xpires after 3 sec wait).

Anofile is 5 days LOL wait

MEGA reliable but I dont waste precious MBs to no reason. (and I hate to create dozen MEGA accounts)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
dartred What if 4 and 5 have the same app name for android. This causes an error that prevents installation of both at once.

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
yeah

Agree , and why ppl not use Torrent links instead under the games on this and similar sites ??

Nopy is unreachable at least for me in my country and MixDrop sometimes works sometimes not (most of times says links xpires after 3 sec wait).

Anofile is 5 days LOL wait

MEGA reliable but I dont waste precious MBs to no reason. (and I hate to create dozen MEGA accounts)
Just do what I do, and use a VPN, then when you hit the 5g limit, change your location, and you are back in business. Granted sometimes you have to change your location a few times before it resets, but that is easy enough and much quicker than a few of the other download options.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Totally agree. She really needs to be put down a peg or two. While I can take a lot of the BS from the siblings, Ophelia has fallen off the rails and is in crazy land. MC needs to slap her around, break her, so he has a solid foothold on the household as a whole.
That's not going to happen. The whole thing point is that she's having a mental breakdown and femdom is her kink so she's doing it to have at least some control over the situation. Frankly I felt like sterling was kind of jerk to her last chapter and basically sexually assaulted her. So I don't really think she needs to be broken by the mc. I understand not everyone likes femdom, but they've been hinting at it for a while and I do think sterling was in the wrong.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I understand not everyone likes femdom, but they've been hinting at it for a while
I was already not a fan of her, from the very beginning, (frankly I find her ugly as far as the characters in this game go, but the competition is pretty fierce), this has only made me even less interested. Too bad all content is mandatory.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I was already not a fan of her, from the very beginning, (frankly I find her ugly as far as the characters in this game go, but the competition is pretty fierce), this has only made me even less interested. Too bad all content is mandatory.
Frankly I never really thought femdom was that big a deal. As long as I don't get pegged and it doesnt go bdsm I'm fine with it. I had no idea people felt so strongly against it until I found this thread. I don't really think she's ugly compared to the other characters though, I'd probably rate her mid to high compared to the other female characters in terms of attractiveness.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
That's not going to happen. The whole thing point is that she's having a mental breakdown and femdom is her kink so she's doing it to have at least some control over the situation. Frankly I felt like sterling was kind of jerk to her last chapter and basically sexually assaulted her. So I don't really think she needs to be broken by the mc. I understand not everyone likes femdom, but they've been hinting at it for a while and I do think sterling was in the wrong.
Well when you put it that way. However, it could be an option A and B, but I get what you mean and yeah I agree, he's been rather pushing the boundaries. At the same time she was also seducing him and opening that door herself.

Reactions: dannydante

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Very good What If... Vol. 5, with each new version they raise the level, excellent... Although my favorites are always where Ophelia comes out jejeje.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
"What If" is going in a strange direction that I didn't expect.
I just wanted "What If" to be an extension of Hunter's story.
I didn't want a new story.
It's just my feeling. Never mind.

Reactions: jj000 and Ginji
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes