Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
"What If" is going in a strange direction that I didn't expect.
I just wanted "What If" to be an extension of Hunter's story.
I didn't want a new story.
It's just my feeling. Never mind.
They are not whole new stories, they are like the day dreams of the various characters that have to interact with those women without ever getting to touch..... You can't deny a man his dreams can you? even a dog can dream!

One day they will cover my dreams, then I'll be the star with the giant cock :love:

Reactions: Kopytko113

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Of course when it's the milf/landlady character Ophelia's turn, there is one thing or another to postpone it. It's the usual with these devs. But at least the dev is releasing good content while prolonging the wait for it, unlike most devs. I look forward to it, and it doesn't seem like this dev is the kind to make people wait for 3-5 years.

Genericname

Sep 7, 2017
There's been a 4+ month wait between releases since Ch. 6. This is the norm for this game now. Don't know why people are expecting a quicker turnaround. If we get it sooner, great, but I'm not expecting it.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
There is a new NOTE in the OP.

Complain about the non-canonical, fully optional NTR content and you face a Warning or worse.
This includes whining about the production of What If? side-stories, as voted for by top Patrons.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
That's not going to happen. The whole thing point is that she's having a mental breakdown and femdom is her kink so she's doing it to have at least some control over the situation. Frankly I felt like sterling was kind of jerk to her last chapter and basically sexually assaulted her. So I don't really think she needs to be broken by the mc. I understand not everyone likes femdom, but they've been hinting at it for a while and I do think sterling was in the wrong.
I think we would have a far better chance of the Sterling actually getting NTRed by Hunter that is not in a comical sense then Sterling actually smacking his own mother around due to Femdom. Personally I am not in the least suprised that she is taking the longest to actually piped seeing as in the majority of these kinds of games the mother usually is almost always the last one to fall.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I think we would have a far better chance of the Sterling actually getting NTRed by Hunter that is not in a comical sense then Sterling actually smacking his own mother around due to Femdom. Personally I am not in the least suprised that she is taking the longest to actually piped seeing as in the majority of these kinds of games the mother usually is almost always the last one to fall.
It's not because of that.. it's mainly because she doesn't see MC as a potential partner.. playing from the start all the scenes like MC just asking asking ophelia was she okay, watching soap operas with her, even when she agreed to help him out, she gave MC a HJ but she didn't do it because of lust.. she did it to provide a helping hand, because the boy was helpess, he was fapping 6 times a day.. both his hands were on the verge of doom.. then the lactation incident, she let him suck her boobs only when he said it's okay that she doesn't need to help him, he can take care of himself.. she only started being sexual with him, after he ate her pussy in tub scene & she finally snapped and played the dom persona.. still she doesn't see him as potential partner, just an outlet to let out her lustful desires, she is clearly in control & MC knows if he tries to take the lead, she will end it then & there

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Sigh.

Then i suppose, we still need to do this.
Chapter 8 was in the Test Build at may 8, 2021.
Chapter 9 was in the Test Build at october 29, 2021.

So, we get our time.
5 months and 24 days (Source: )

Now, how many time passed?
3 months and 6 days (Source: )

Questions?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Chapter 5 What if...

I already expected the tricking part from the start... but was kind of hoping that Kevin actually did lose weight and became Sterling's competition and the girls would like-like fucking him after becoming fit instead disgust-like fucking him after being tricked.

Still funny though. Oh well...

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Chapter 5 What if...

I already expected the tricking part from the start... but was kind of hoping that Kevin actually did lose weight and became Sterling's competition and the girls would like-like fucking him after becoming fit instead disgust-like fucking him after being tricked.

Still funny though. Oh well...
I had the exact same thought. Was still funny though :LOL:

Reactions: x0run
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes