DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Yo who ever can vote please vote the third option. i understand futa ain't for everybody which is understandable( their is suppose to be a male leader with the futas so maybe it will be still somewhat appealing). But at least it's something different than hunter & brenna or hunter and some other girl over and over which will get old. We got 4 days left and i think hunter and sterling getting cucked will be something new. The other options are okay but lets give the third one a try. View attachment 1652624
What IFs belong to Hunter & Brenna alone.. they have all the scenes & this will continue till Ophelia gets the D.. then she will replace Brenna in the what ifs

King_blu

Jul 19, 2018
What IFs belong to Hunter & Brenna alone.. they have all the scenes & this will continue till Ophelia gets the D.. then she will replace Brenna in the what ifs
there are other girls like aliza,mallory, amber, catherine, penny, and eva. even tho i don't like hunter at least a decent rotation with the others would be nice.

Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
there are other girls like aliza,mallory, amber, catherine, penny, and eva. even tho i don't like hunter at least a decent rotation with the others would be nice.
I agree there, but the majority is clearly seen through the poll.
2 & 3 are clearly something new & interesting & would love to see em'.. but What IFs belong to Hunter it seems

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think more What Ifs where the MC is getting some action and not just NTR stuff would be much appreciated.
Why? The whole point of "What if" is exploring stories that won't happen because the hero is destined to get the girls, give the poor saps a break, the only What iF's starring the MC that I want to see are more Evil MC scenes.

I want the paper boy to get some action, you never see him but you have to know he's peeping on that pool every chance he gets. Let him see Hunter Roofie Ophelia, then as Sterling intercepts Hunter, have the Paper boy sneak in and get his dick wet while everyone is distracted.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
i think the Brenna and Hunter one does sounds fun. I mean, the slow corruption part, and all. Similar to the What If, where Sterling doms everyone, but the corruption part was "skip".

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, but more would be better. If people really want NTR, then I think the developer could try to have every other "What If" have NTR. That would probably work. Or give the option in a "What If" to have NTR or not. That's just my suggestion. Let me know if you have any ideas in mind.
The What Ifs are suggested and voted upon by the Dev's highest tier patrons. It can be NTR or non-NTR depending on their kinks. It's the Dev's way of keeping them satisfied so they continue to support him.

King_blu

Jul 19, 2018
I agree there, but the majority is clearly seen through the poll.
2 & 3 are clearly something new & interesting & would love to see em'.. but What IFs belong to Hunter it seems
Yeah seems like it. I just checked and option one is in the lead by alot. hopefully people are willing for something different for the next what if.

Reactions: DD69-1

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Might sound blunt. Sorry.
But instead of asking people to vote for what one like, one should know there is an option of being a patreon and vote the option one like. Not really fair when one ask people (i mean, not that they will follow what someone ask them to vote for). And if one can't really join the highest tier of patreon, can't really complain where the people who are paying for votes for the option they like.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Might sound blunt. Sorry.
(...)
I can see where you're coming from and I agree with you that people should vote with their wallet, instead of being a freeloading pirate - but hey, it's F95, so what could I expect? :D
When I'm trying to get people to vote for the one I would like to see, it's because I'm already a "Thanks Dad..." patron and I'm trying to rally others to the same choice as myself.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
I can see where you're coming from and I agree with you that people should vote with their wallet, instead of being a freeloading pirate - but hey, it's F95, so what could I expect? :D
When I'm trying to get people to vote for the one I would like to see, it's because I'm already a "Thanks Dad..." patron and I'm trying to rally others to the same choice as myself.
What I meant was not directed to you. I meant to those that are not patreons, yet are almost "dictating" what should be done, etc etc.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What I meant was not directed to you. I meant to those that are not patreons, yet are almost "dictating" what should be done, etc etc.
I don't think "Dictating" is a reasonable word to use here, I think "Begging" is more accurate in most cases and "Whinning" in many others. Personally I hope my posts on this subject will be taken as "inspirational". :p

Okabe19

Nov 8, 2019
Its been so long since i played the main game but What ifs version are literally my favs especially Brenna and Hunter, so thanks a ton Dev you're doing such an amazing job literally filling your variety audience wishes atleast trying to, keep up the great work.

Reactions: Smedges

Oct 9, 2017
can some1 tell if you select the part where the Ugly guy gets any of the girls in any time is it fail in the NTR process or is it p0ssible to skip just to gain point in ugly guy with his action in further updates??

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can some1 tell if you select the part where the Ugly guy gets any of the girls in any time is it fail in the NTR process or is it p0ssible to skip just to gain point in ugly guy with his action in further updates??
There are no points. Every chapter has a "bad end" where he wins. If you want to watch his scenes, just choose the wrong answer and after it will rewind to where you have to make the choice again. Just choose the right answer to move forward.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes