Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is this story already "written/storyboarded" (whatever the term is) with some specific journey/destination already envisioned or is it evolving month by month destined to end only when you run out of ideas?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Minx077

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I would love a dlc with Hunter blackmailing Mc to persuade any of the girls, to use a blindfold.
the Mc and Hunter switch place, but Mc is still there give instructions.

also, would be nice to give a choice for the Mc, after a bit he gets excited. and when Hunter cum, a nice facial with open mouth,
the Mc do as well.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ooh I would like to see a sequel to this game where we can play as hunter and see His POV on the events in this game I know I probably already said this but it honestly could be really fun to have a goal to corrupt the girls before MC gets to them first

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Oct 9, 2017
well its good that the story is likely be in the process of actual path but if the NTR is going to be in What IF series then its good but it can be good if its in progress also in the Story like a curroption theme LIKE the game Tyrant but didn't make it just stop :/

MrSkengman

Jun 2, 2021
Literally the only one i have zero interest in seeing of the the three. Ive defended the What Ifs but im curious in six or so months from now the more original ideas will be done and it'll devolve into basically a culmination of what basically been there and seen that several times already.
Is that girl in your pic from a game? Smoking!

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Is this story already "written/storyboarded" (whatever the term is) with some specific journey/destination already envisioned or is it evolving month by month destined to end only when you run out of ideas?
I think all the basic beats are ready. He at least knows how Sterling is going to get rid of Hunter. So, I imagine he knows how Sterling's going to get all the girls on his side.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
So I've got a possibly slightly outrageous question here, but can anyone give me any indication how long one has to play in order to start reaching the sexual content of this game?

I think I actually played this once before (when it was at like chapter 7) but bounced off it because I tend to mostly look for a fairly high level of smutty content and then discovered that the game is something of a slow burner.

The reviews are also pretty inconsistent about it... A lot of them really praise the sexual content of the game (which seems promising) but then there's a good handful that talk about it being a real grind-fest and taking ages to actually reach that stuff.

So can anyone convince me that I ought to stick with it for 2/3 hours or so in order to get to the good stuff?

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So I've got a possibly slightly outrageous question here, but can anyone give me any indication how long one has to play in order to start reaching the sexual content of this game?

I think I actually played this once before (when it was at like chapter 7) but bounced off it because I tend to mostly look for a fairly high level of smutty content and then discovered that the game is something of a slow burner.

The reviews are also pretty inconsistent about it... A lot of them really praise the sexual content of the game (which seems promising) but then there's a good handful that talk about it being a real grind-fest and taking ages to actually reach that stuff.

So can anyone convince me that I ought to stick with it for 2/3 hours or so in order to get to the good stuff?
I know what you are going through. The first 4 chapters are a bit of a slog. Even more so if you're not into fem dom.

I think chapter five is where the fun starts and ramps up from there. It is worth the effort so hang in there.

Reactions: RandyTyr
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes