ssj9

Mar 1, 2018
So I've got a possibly slightly outrageous question here, but can anyone give me any indication how long one has to play in order to start reaching the sexual content of this game?

I think I actually played this once before (when it was at like chapter 7) but bounced off it because I tend to mostly look for a fairly high level of smutty content and then discovered that the game is something of a slow burner.

The reviews are also pretty inconsistent about it... A lot of them really praise the sexual content of the game (which seems promising) but then there's a good handful that talk about it being a real grind-fest and taking ages to actually reach that stuff.

So can anyone convince me that I ought to stick with it for 2/3 hours or so in order to get to the good stuff?
I understand if you're looking for something that just throws the smut at you every 2 minutes, this isn't it,
What?why?games is trying to build so there is a slower build.

But the first scene that doesn't equate to fourplay is in chapter 3, both as a regular scene and in a NTR bad ending.
But i would agree with strenif Chapter 5 and up start to throw the scene at you

This game is great build up without making wait a eternity but not so great if your looking for some quick fap material

Best way to describe the game is if looking for a quick Fap in 5 min this isn't it, but if looking for a build up Fap in 20-30 minutes this will work, specially if your into more comical NTR scenes

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Question - I see the futa tag in the thread, and have yet to encounter it in game (being at like chapter 5). Is it in the game proper, or the what if scenarios?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Question - I see the futa tag in the thread, and have yet to encounter it in game (being at like chapter 5). Is it in the game proper, or the what if scenarios?
Theres a scene where the mom plays an H game and the protagonist is a Futa. That's it. There are some suggestions that the new character introduced last chapter might be a futa too.

Nevermore2169

Nov 20, 2020
How do i install the uncensored patch from lewdpatcher on android? I tried moving the renpy file to the game folder through my laptop but nothing changed :/

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
What game folder? The one where the launcher is in or the folder labelled "game"? Because it's in the second one. Also, it won't trigger on the first screen, but every other screen it should be okay.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
What if...? volume 1-5 as DLC
I've cooked up a little something for while we wait for "What If...? volume 6" to be released. :sneaky:

After much testing and tweaking I've made a new release, where I combine all 5 currently released "What if...?" stand-alone games into a fan-repacked DLC-pack that integrate into the main game. A few people from the official Discord and I have already tested it thoroughly, so it should be bug-free. :censored:

Just remember to read the Readme.txt! (Especially the part about updating from my previous releases.)

When you download it, please react to this post with (party-hat emoji), so I can see how widespread the interest is.
(MEGA doesn't display any stats for me.)

Download-link:

Last edited:

john984

Jun 6, 2020
What if...? volume 1-5 as DLC
I've cooked up a little something for while we wait for "What If...? volume 6" to be released. :sneaky:

After much testing and tweaking I've made a new release, where I combine all 5 currently released "What if...?" stand-alone games into a fan-repacked DLC-pack that integrate into the main game. A few people from the official Discord and I have already tested it thoroughly, so it should be bug-free. :censored:

Just remember to read the Readme.txt! (Especially the part about updating from my previous releases.)

When you download it, please react to this post with (party-hat emoji), so I can see how widespread the interest is.
(MEGA doesn't display any stats for me.)

Download-link: Mega
Can't find What If...? Volume 5 in the gallery, could you post a picture?

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Can't find What If...? Volume 5 in the gallery, could you post a picture?
It's not a new separate image or button. It should be in the top left, if you want to play from the gallery.
It is as I write in the readme "Play the first Catherine gym event (#37) in chapter 9, or replay it from the gallery."
So the Gym Scenes with Cath, in the gallery for ep. 9, or from the beginning of ep. 9.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
It's not a new separate image or button. It should be in the top left, if you want to play from the gallery.
It is as I write in the readme "Play the first Catherine gym event (#37) in chapter 9, or replay it from the gallery."
So the Gym Scenes with Cath, in the gallery for ep. 9, or from the beginning of ep. 9.
I tried but nothing pops up. I copied the "game folder" into the main game, the rest of the WhatIf..? are there but the 5th not

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I tried but nothing pops up. I copied the "game folder" into the main game, the rest of the WhatIf..? are there but the 5th not
Are you overwriting one of my previous releases? If you have any of those installed then they would still work, but vol 5 would not be accesable. Did you first remove all .rpy and .rpyc files from my previous DLC-packs? (they should all begin with "wif" in the name.

Also, just to be sure: You are copying the "game" folder from the DLC to the "PowerVacuum-Chapter_9" folder, where the PowerVacuum.exe is in next to a "game" folder, so Windows warns "there is already a folder by that name"? (or another message like that)

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes