seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
"Knock three times" by Tony Orlando and Dawn. Really? Ok. Well I guess it is OK since Hunter is ancient. (D'oh!!! Just outed myself). Let me roll my walker down with all the other geriatrics. (Holy cow! That came out when I was literally a child, which was 50+ years ago. In my defense, I had older siblings. Now I feel ancient).

Last edited:

hibc4

Respected User
Jun 12, 2017
What if 6

PC:

MAC

Droid

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Each time the chapters get better and more interesting.... Hopefully the day will come when the chapter on Ophelia's corruption will be made.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Each time the chapters get better and more interesting.... Hopefully the day will come when the chapter on Ophelia's corruption will be made.
Let hope Ophelia's won't just signal the end, imagine if they said, "well Ophelia was the finale so we're just going to stop now". arrrgh never to see Ophelia in a proper "what if" :cry:

Reactions: XuCheng

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Let hope Ophelia's won't just signal the end, imagine if they said, "well Ophelia was the finale so we're just going to stop now". arrrgh never to see Ophelia in a proper "what if" :cry:
If Ophelia is the chapter ten bad ending, expect to see a bunch of what ifs with her.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
OKAY! While that Brenna build up was really hot (even if it was done to death at this point) yoooooo that ending was just a GIANT SLAP IN THE GOD DAMN FACE. I mean, dude is funny no doubt, but that was a MOUNTAIN too far. You've obviously chose to stall Ophelia content far past what it should be, evident by the handicuffing in each subsequent What If, but to rub it in our faces like that?!? BIG OOF

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
OKAY! While that Brenna build up was really hot (even if it was done to death at this point) yoooooo that ending was just a GIANT SLAP IN THE GOD DAMN FACE. I mean, dude is funny no doubt, but that was a MOUNTAIN too far. You've obviously chose to stall Ophelia content far past what it should be, evident by the handicuffing in each subsequent What If, but to rub it in our faces like that?!? BIG OOF
You see it as a insult, I see it as a teaser before the main event.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes