storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I mean have you played any of the what ifs? It pretty much took him like a few days to make this one, none of them are really that long at all. Most of them are barely longer than a single scene in the main game. Whatever is making the updates take longer certainly has nothing to do with the what ifs.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I didn't say the What If's would be part of the main story, I said that any non NTR ideas would probably find their way into the main story eventually thereby blocking them from being What Ifs.
The magic of What IF's are about showing stuff that can't happen if the MC is to win
They do that with the bad endings... which reverse time because they're not allowed to be canon endings. Non NTR ideas are just as welcome in my opinion as they can be as far out as you can get and have zero relation to the story but retain the ridiculous over the top comedy and scenes. What If Sterling went all the way with his Aunt whilst poor kev had to endure watching on the teddy cameras? This could not happen at that stage because of the character development but as a what if? There is a dark side explored in one of the previous releases of What Ifs of Sterlings nature... he is happy to corrupt his mother routinely (even willingly sabotaging stuff like the Wifi to get is way more with her or colluding with Eva to get further with Brenna who both were resisting) and it doesnt have to be NTR or others but Sterlings as What Ifs. He could get a kick out of what he did to that woman at the revenge party to open new storylines unlikely to be explored in main storyline, they be gateways to inaccessible characters like Annabelle the grandmother (what if she was still alive) or just for silly plots (what if Amber is so tight Sterling got stuck inside her?).

The endless plots which are open are endless really and the dev has he can work with just about any suggestion but the NTR mob have hijacked it to etch more content they desire at a more consistent pace than perhaps even they could have dreamed of and people are defending frankly unoriginal ideas winning over because they just want to keep seeing Hunter fuck Brenna, you can easily have THAT in main releases too without shoe horning it into half the What Ifs. Varied ideas are pointless so long as the same people are voting en masse for it. The main game doesnt lack in NTR, the What Ifs lack in almost anything else...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
One of the non ntr what if that you guys didnt vote on literally took place in the middle of something from two chapters ago, It's impossible for that to make it's way into the main story unless you just try to water it down to Sterling fucking people. There are plenty of different scenarios that can't make it's way into the main game just by plot. Most of the ntr ones can make it into the main game as a bad ending. Besides there are enough scenarios that I don't really see what your suggesting happening. Like I said I don't really care that you guys keep voting for the ntr ones every what if but you guys continue to pick some of the least interesting scenarios just because theres ntr. The whole Brenna hunter thing has been done to death already, at least the Amber Kevin one was something new.
I find it hard to believe that many if any Non NTR options that aren't considered good enough to make it into the main game is likely to win a What If vote.
Why are you being so vague about all these non NTR scenarios that can't be in the main game, tell us some of them. There are definitely enough NTR haters who are craving less NTR.

I did ask you this right at the beginning not sure why you skipped passed it.
Like what, most of the none NTR options will probably be part of the game eventually so what else does that leave us?
Bitching accomplishes nothing, if you don't like the current ideas, be constructive and offer some of your own, it probably won't make it in unless you offer it as a subscriber but who knows a patron or Dev might see it and choose to present it themselves

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Mooooooooooooooooooo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean the Dev simply got the golden goose in his lap. Ever since the game started there were atleast a thousand comments complaining the lack of NTR. Then the Dev said "aight, imma make a short scene with NTR to quench the comments, but dont expect it to be frequent". Then he saw the amount of patrons he got from the first What If scene and went back on his words. Initially What If was supposed to be just a short standalone VN, then it became 1 What If per update and now you're getting multiple What Ifs per episode simply because the sheer number of NTR requests he's getting.

Gΐᴍᴍΐck

Sep 5, 2021
be aware of this game. It's not you who is corrupting girls, devloper is the one who is corrupting you to like ntr content :D it's obvious that you people started liking ntr things. or else it can't be true that every time majority voted for a ntr content and won. also the developer is serving them these "what if's" for the second time in a row, forgetting about main game.
just a advice for my fellow ntr hater, stop expecting any good from this game from now on. dev will follow what patreon wants him to do. it's good for dev that he found his audience and dedicating his time for them. glad i controlled my eagerness , didn't play and was just following the game so I'm not as much bothered as most of the people are with "what ifs".its certain, that this game will never be the same what it known for .

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
They do that with the bad endings... which reverse time because they're not allowed to be canon endings. Non NTR ideas are just as welcome in my opinion as they can be as far out as you can get and have zero relation to the story but retain the ridiculous over the top comedy and scenes. What If Sterling went all the way with his Aunt whilst poor kev had to endure watching on the teddy cameras? This could not happen at that stage because of the character development but as a what if? There is a dark side explored in one of the previous releases of What Ifs of Sterlings nature... he is happy to corrupt his mother routinely (even willingly sabotaging stuff like the Wifi to get is way more with her or colluding with Eva to get further with Brenna who both were resisting) and it doesnt have to be NTR or others but Sterlings as What Ifs. He could get a kick out of what he did to that woman at the revenge party to open new storylines unlikely to be explored in main storyline, they be gateways to inaccessible characters like Annabelle the grandmother (what if she was still alive) or just for silly plots (what if Amber is so tight Sterling got stuck inside her?).

The endless plots which are open are endless really and the dev has he can work with just about any suggestion but the NTR mob have hijacked it to etch more content they desire at a more consistent pace than perhaps even they could have dreamed of and people are defending frankly unoriginal ideas winning over because they just want to keep seeing Hunter fuck Brenna, you can easily have THAT in main releases too without shoe horning it into half the What Ifs. Varied ideas are pointless so long as the same people are voting en masse for it. The main game doesnt lack in NTR, the What Ifs lack in almost anything else...
I like some of these darker Sterling ideas you have :D, one of the things that pissed me off was how passive was in so many of the situations

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I mean the Dev simply got the golden goose in his lap. Ever since the game started there were atleast a thousand comments complaining the lack of NTR. Then the Dev said "aight, imma make a short scene with NTR to quench the comments, but dont expect it to be frequent". Then he saw the amount of patrons he got from the first What If scene and went back on his words. Initially What If was supposed to be just a short standalone VN, then it became 1 What If per update and now you're getting multiple What Ifs per episode simply because the sheer number of NTR requests he's getting.
This is impressive. You somehow got every single thing wrong.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Any of these:
  • download a newer version (as it's not a simple switch but does contain dialogue)
  • put it inside the subdirectory 'game' (alongside the other rpy/rpyc files) (Dang! a1fox3 beat me to it)
  • restart the game after applying it
  • rewind the scene after applying it
I was in the middle of an event and the patch didn't work so i started it from the beginning and now works .
Thank you for your recommendation .

Reactions: Hordragg

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I find it hard to believe that many if any Non NTR options that aren't considered good enough to make it into the main game is likely to win a What If vote.
Why are you being so vague about all these non NTR scenarios that can't be in the main game, tell us some of them. There are definitely enough NTR haters who are craving less NTR.

I did ask you this right at the beginning not sure why you skipped passed it.

Bitching accomplishes nothing, if you don't like the current ideas, be constructive and offer some of your own, it probably won't make it in unless you offer it as a subscriber but who knows a patron or Dev might see it and choose to present it themselves
You dont even get my point. It's not about the fact it's ntr, it's that nearly every what if is just hunter fucking Brenna, that's happened already in the main game as several bad endings. Yet it somehow won the what if over Penny who litearlly only had a single scene in the game? I'm not being vauge on the non ntr what if's either. I even mentioned the other poll options that lost. And I have voted on the what ifs. But none of you guys voting really care what the scenario is. The fact that this what if is literally just a repeat of stuff we've already seen before is proof that. You are just justifying these dull and boring scenerios because you like ntr and what to see hunter fuck Brenna. The point of what ifs isnt the see what happens if the mc loses it's to see stuff that wouldn't happen in the main game, that should include the freaking bad endings. The Amber and Kevin one was alright because neither of those two characters had really done much of anything in the main game.

I'm not going to ask you guys to stop voting on ntr stuff if that what you guys want to see, but I am asking you to at least consider other options instead just automatically voting for the ntr ones ever poll. You don't even need hunter to have curropting what ifs, you can just have an evil sterling like the third one. I really don't get how you think most of the non ntr ones would make it into the main game when most of the suggestions take place in between chapters and are based off scenerios that wouldnt happen anyway.

Reactions: ssj9 and ARB582

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This is impressive. You somehow got every single thing wrong.
I hope that in whatever next game you make and whenever that happens you just put NTR as a possible canon route to the game. Cause these people are just pissbabies and they will always be whiny pissbabies no matter how much you try. The updates are bigger than ever, it doesn't take any longer to make them(at least i haven't noticed it so far even with the updates being bigger), the what if updates are a good way to enjoy some small content updates before the big one. Yet somehow you are being accused of "milking" everyone. Despite doing EXACTLY what your patreons have paid and voted for you to do, it's obviously these people wouldn't know what milking is if a heard of cows ran over them. So for the future i hope you make a game with NTR content that people can either turn off at the beginning or avoid if they make the right choices and just drop the non-canon what if stuff because you are just gonna get accused of making an NTR-centric game anyway.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I feel sorry for the people who support this Dev and are waiting for main game update.

For the third time in a row, side story with ntr.. :rolleyes:
If they are stupid enough to suport a dev who mainly provides fetish content for a certain amount of patreons ( he only works on them in his ''free'' time :LOL: ) then they deserve to get ripped off. Its sad that none of them want to admit that the main game gets postponed more and more while the dev is trying to make a quick buck.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Dev can make 100 ntr what ifs. As long he keeps the main story, which is cannon, the way it is and give me the chance to make the creepy old man suffer in each update, i'm good.
I feel sorry for people like you who think as long as it's non canon it's okay. Can't you see that the game which was originally a non-NTR game with maybe 5% of NTR content is now having frequent NTR updates where non-NTR fans get updates once in 6 months?

I'm sorry but this is a NTR game just as much as any other NTR game in my eyes. Whenever people start criticizing he slaps the word Non canon and everything goes back to normal. By doing so he is having the best of both worlds.

I would have been Completely fine if it was like 1 NTR and then 1 Non-NTR what ifs but that's not happening here. Play the last 6 what ifs and you'll know how much work he is putting in these what ifs which in turn stalling the main game progress.

He is not passionate about this game anymore. All he cares about is are those dollars. If that's not the case and he still thinks this isn't an NTR game then i dare him to ask every cucks to unsubscribe him.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
If they are stupid enough to suport a dev who mainly provides fetish content for a certain amount of patreons ( he only works on them in his ''free'' time :LOL: ) then they deserve to get ripped off. Its sad that none of them want to admit that the main game gets postponed more and more while the dev is trying to make a quick buck.
Probably because each what if is only like 5 mins long and we are still getting progress updates and teasers literally every week. But no, it's a ripoff because there's time in between updates. I'm getting really tired of people who just ignore the thread or any news about progress of the game, then come and see there there is a what if released so they can bitch about it. Even if he did shift all his time into what ifs there are still people paying for them so I dont see how they'd get ripped off even if it's content you don't want to see.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes