dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
10/10, now do Ophelia. You just know if it gets suggested then it will win whatif7.
We are just waiting for her to be legal for suggestions. I mean, we CAN suggest her right now, but she pretty much can only do what she did in CH6. which was not much. Though she can have a lot done to her. breast sucking, fingering, eaten out. So maybe if we can get creative, we can see something next month. It would be nice to see a big tease before the main event. I do have a suggestion in mind with Ophelia that should be allowed and keep things hot.

Reactions: porotropo

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
WWG already said that there can't be 3 in a row of a particular thing, right?

I will laugh so hard if the chapter where Ophelia is finally on the table as an option is also a month where the What If? can't be NTR. The salt will be immense.

Reactions: XuCheng and Cavpal

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
WWG already said that there can't be 3 in a row of a particular thing, right?

I will laugh so hard if the chapter where Ophelia is finally on the table as an option is also a month where the What If? can't be NTR. The salt will be immense.
That rule has long been removed. That's why Sterling has only won once, out of 6 times.

Ted98

Aug 26, 2017
Can't there be a seperate thread for the what if stories? Honestly would probably remove a lot of comments talking about the main game not being updated but only the NTR what ifs. Virtues has a similar separate thread for the what ifs. Would also help people in realising the what if is updated and not the main game.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Like what, most of the none NTR options will probably be part of the game eventually so what else does that leave us?
I really doubt any of the what ifs are going to be part of the main game except for maybe some of the ntr ones being an extended bad ending. Which is kind of my problem. I'm not here to complain about the ntr, I even defended the ntr crowd back whenever everyone on was complaining about it, but it's just that way to many of the whats ifs are just a repeat of stuff we've already seen before. I mean even if you guys want to vote ntr ones could you at least pick a more interesting scenario. I firmly believe last what if only one because Hunter was mentioned in it, which is a shame because it was easily the least interesting of the 3.

Oh which is another thing I was talking about, There is too much Brenna. I really like Brenna but like half the what ifs are about her.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I really doubt any of the what ifs are going to be part of the main game except for maybe some of the ntr ones being an extended bad ending. Which is kind of my problem. I'm not here to complain about the ntr, I even defended the ntr crowd back whenever everyone on was complaining about it, but it's just that way to many of the whats ifs are just a repeat of stuff we've already seen before. I mean even if you guys want to vote ntr ones could you at least pick a more interesting scenario. I firmly believe last what if only one because Hunter was mentioned in it, which is a shame because it was easily the least interesting of the 3.

Oh which is another thing I was talking about, There is too much Brenna. I really like Brenna but like half the what ifs are about her.
I didn't say the What If's would be part of the main story, I said that any non NTR ideas would probably find their way into the main story eventually thereby blocking them from being What Ifs.
The magic of What IF's are about showing stuff that can't happen if the MC is to win

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I didn't say the What If's would be part of the main story, I said that any non NTR ideas would probably find their way into the main story eventually thereby blocking them from being What Ifs.
One of the non ntr what if that you guys didnt vote on literally took place in the middle of something from two chapters ago, It's impossible for that to make it's way into the main story unless you just try to water it down to Sterling fucking people. There are plenty of different scenarios that can't make it's way into the main game just by plot. Most of the ntr ones can make it into the main game as a bad ending. Besides there are enough scenarios that I don't really see what your suggesting happening. Like I said I don't really care that you guys keep voting for the ntr ones every what if but you guys continue to pick some of the least interesting scenarios just because theres ntr. The whole Brenna hunter thing has been done to death already, at least the Amber Kevin one was something new.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
What ifs are usually pretty sort and we probably wont have another chapter until at least the end of next month. The chapters are getting longer which is why there is more time in between updates

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes