john984

Jun 6, 2020
Are you overwriting one of my previous releases? If you have any of those installed then they would still work, but vol 5 would not be accesable. Did you first remove all .rpy and .rpyc files from my previous DLC-packs? (they should all begin with "wif" in the name.

Also, just to be sure: You are copying the "game" folder from the DLC to the "PowerVacuum-Chapter_9" folder, where the PowerVacuum.exe is in next to a "game" folder, so Windows warns "there is already a folder by that name"? (or another message like that)
Now it works, thanks!
I deleted every .rpy and .rpyc files and then moved the files again

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
But in a way, the What Ifs, Dev really does it fast, the voting ends like one the 20th, or that range right, giving Dev about 10 days to complete it? And the What If have so much content in it, dialouges, animation. And some What If have new settings and all.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
why never a ntr scene with ophelia and hunter ? :( :( :(
She's the big one. It's probably being saved for something special. My guess and this is just me, it might happen this next update. It's the 10th update, no better time to celebrate. Well, for the NTR fans. She has long been due and it's a big release (in terms of numbering). It all lines up in my head.

It would be no better time. Then again, numbers and celebrations don't mean anything if it doesn't fit into the story lol. it could just not be her time yet.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
She's the big one. It's probably being saved for something special. My guess and this is just me, it might happen this next update. It's the 10th update, no better time to celebrate. Well, for the NTR fans. She has long been due and it's a big release (in terms of numbering). It all lines up in my head.

It would be no better time. Then again, numbers and celebrations don't mean anything if it doesn't fit into the story lol. it could just not be her time yet.
I think there will be teasing in episode 10.. episode 11 will may get options for Ophelia main sex scene prolly with Hunter or Sterling.. let's see how it goes :D

radots

Jun 30, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
ot but i try to seed torrents and i get like 10kbps while i can download at 300mbps any reason why? kinda want to help since i know how hard it is to download without torrent in certain countries

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ot but i try to seed torrents and i get like 10kbps while i can download at 300mbps any reason why? kinda want to help since i know how hard it is to download without torrent in certain countries
It depends really, some torrents aren't as busy as other torrents. For example, when BaDIK updates, you'll see a LOT of traffic but otherwise, a lot of it comes from my servers :)

Every little helps, don't worry!

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes