Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how complete is this game? feels like there are maybe only a couple more chapters coming? or it is planned like a TV soap, with season 2 still to come?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Skode basically said the same thing I did.
No bud, Skode wrote his complaint then he backed it up by illustrating alternatives that made his argument. you on the other hand blatantly refuse to clarify anything, you seem to expect the rest of us to read your mind and see your point of view.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
The update wasn't gonna be due for another 2-3 months without the what ifs being a thing. When it comes out on time I wonder what the next batch of excuses will be. if it were flipped and all what ifs were vanilla 99% of the people complaining would super happy with them.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Damn the recent what if was great but it's just cut at the best part... hope there is a chapter 6 part 2 at one point in the future.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
chapter 9 was dropped in November, started supporting the game then for 5$ tier, have discontinued supporting now... this is just turning to be an all out monthly what if & delaying chapter 10.. will wait for chapter 10 to drop and will pledge then.. every month of what if release lol.. when we will be at chapter 12 I think what ifs will surpass 20 episodes :HideThePain:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Didn't the dev promise no more than 2:1 ratio on content of what if's?

More importantly is there any confirmation if we can end the femdomish stuff Ophelia's going down in the next update or not? Seems completely out of place with how much of the "stud" the mc looks like to have that stuff go down.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Didn't the dev promise no more than 2:1 ratio on content of what if's?

More importantly is there any confirmation if we can end the femdomish stuff Ophelia's going down in the next update or not? Seems completely out of place with how much of the "stud" the mc looks like to have that stuff go down.
2:1 ratio was scrapped. when you got maybe 5 vanilla suggestions to 40 ntr suggestions a month it's clear not many of his top supporters wanna see it. but it can still win if a suggestion garners enough votes.

And by looking at the teasers id say the Femdom stuff is just a quick thing and will end during chapter 10.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
So, if I understand correctly, there's no continuation in this update? only added some ntr scenes in the previous chapters?
No, you have not understood correctly.
Only like half understood.
Main-game still in development, and monthly what if posted that was suggested and voted for by patrons

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes