Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Back in business!

quick update since it's been locked. Only new post on Patreon is that there will be no What if until release.

I'll just quote him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

understandable. People didn't understand that he was doing these in his free time and it took no dev time away from main development. He could use a break and all were losing is just bonus scenes.
Thats unfortunate,
Wishing him luck with his move and all the stress that entails.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
My only complaint is that hunter is fucking horrendous to look at, otherwise I wouldn't despise the NTR as much.
Actually it has the reverse effect on me lol. If it was some ripped, handsome, and charming Chad, then it would feel more like "typical" NTR to me, and I probably wouldn't enjoy it or even care to see it. Hunter being so horrendously unattractive is a big part of what makes it "too ridiculous and funny to take seriously" for me. Plus it adds to the humiliation and depravity aspect for the girls, which contributes to me being able to both laugh at and fap to it :LOL:

That being said, I'm also a freak who enjoys seeing chicks (of the fictional 3D/2D variety) get fucked stupid by dogs, pigs, orcs, goblins, and all kinds of weird shit, so Hunter may as well fall under the "monster" category for me :ROFLMAO:

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
can someone explain how to do the what ifs? I replayed thru chapter 9 and figured the what ifs were at the end but it went straight back to the main menu.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
for me What If 6 is the best so far.
this standalone story is just great. I wrote a review after that since I just felt, this was enough to make my conclusion.
not sure what people complains about, but the dev need to follow the decision made by his patrons. they submit the 3 stories and the patrons votes for it and the dev creates it. who cares about anything else. the dev can decide whatever, even update his rules about it. in the end he need to please his patrons and thats what he do.

Reactions: panzermaster
Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 1284990

Overview:
Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch. But what should have been a somber moment of reflection is hijacked by the revelation that another entity is aiming to fill the role of patriarch. Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?

DISCLAIMER:
This game has an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-27
Release Date: 2022-01-31
Developer: What? Why? Games -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 9 and What Ifs... Volumes 1 - 6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes and FAQ:

The main game contains avoidable, non-canonical NTR content.
The 'What If...' minigames often contain unavoidable NTR and are clearly labeled.

Both are fantasy and don't affect the main story.

If this offends you, please vacate the thread or refrain from arguing about it. Reports welcome.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Other:
COMPRESSED

What If... Vol. 1-6
(separate minigames)

Uncensor Patch: -
Extras: FAN SIGS - POINTS GUIDE -
SAVE FILE

CoomerKing thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1284994 View attachment 1284998 View attachment 1284996 View attachment 1190152 View attachment 967737 View attachment 665083 View attachment 1190153 View attachment 1190154 View attachment 665073 View attachment 1190151 View attachment 967740 View attachment 967739 View attachment 665074 View attachment 665091 View attachment 665075 View attachment 665086 View attachment 1431554 View attachment 665080
I loved (almost of all) it, the best spin off of the game until now, seconded by What If One. Great narrative, great images. so great, great job. Nevertheless, I cannot fail to mention that I would like to play this version with incest patch (optional or not). Hunter is no more Ophelias father, neither Brenna grandpop, just a warden? Seriously? I cannot accepted that. I need to complain (hahaha). Continue to that hilarious great work. Tks a lot. (P.S.: I'm anxiously waiting for Chapter 10, to see what will happens with the family after Drew's arrival at house, as a very beautiful female transgender. Oh my God...)

Last edited:

Irshiki

Mar 4, 2019
What If ... Chapter 6 on Android can't be player fullscreen and the screen is oriented vertically, it's possible to fix it?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
'What if 6' came out.
It's Brenna story again.
There is no other woman in Power Vacuum except Brenna.
That's right.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its what the patrons wrote for their submissions. stop complaining.
I also wish for the other babes as well, but Im not bitching about it.

Raxevf

Jun 15, 2019
what was depicted in the wallpaper for Feb? Patreon says 'Wood In The Cabin' but any details anyone?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes