Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Guys,what do you think about this idea for a what if. What if hunter messed up whit a experimental drug and he transform himself in a woman and sterling fall in love whit him? Just think of the comedy and everybody would be happy,the sterling and hunters lovers
A female Hunter!! you mean like with bolt on titties and wig? Hubba Hubba

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
you know I was thinking and it’s just came to my mind, once we reach the end of the game, you know it would be cool if we got a sequel to this game same MC but different girls and instead of hunter coming back we would still have Drew or have the other guy(I forgot his name) be the new hunter now that would be cool

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you know I was thinking and it’s just came to my mind, once we reach the end of the game, you know it would be cool if we got a sequel to this game same MC but different girls and instead of hunter coming back we would still have Drew or have the other guy(I forgot his name) be the new hunter now that would be cool
I think a cool sequel would be after Hunter wins and fucks off with the girls, Sterling loses his mind and becomes the new Hunter looking to cuck who ever replaces Sterling

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Guys,what do you think about this idea for a what if. What if hunter messed up whit a experimental drug and he transform himself in a woman and sterling fall in love whit him? Just think of the comedy and everybody would be happy,the sterling and hunters lovers
So you think Sterling has a thing for extremely old gilfs?:LOL:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Why not? We already find a secret village of hunters clones in the past, at this point anything is possible.
And admited,who doesnt want a she-hunter whit big boobas? xD
Why would they be big? Wouldn't hey be flat hangers instead? I think if anythig was to be big on a fem Hunter it'd be the clit...:eek:

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Hunter need to be in a sequel, u can see hes popular by the votes on patreon, i think would be cool a sequel with u being Hunter, i dont know if Dev had any plans but i think hes going to let patreon decide.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I think a cool sequel would be after Hunter wins and fucks off with the girls, Sterling loses his mind and becomes the new Hunter looking to cuck who ever replaces Sterling
wait yeah that would be great concept, after failing to prevent Hunter from getting the girls, he builds himself up and learns to understand girls and sets up to become a hunter

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I wish there is 'what if' where Eva lost her ability to talk. Its getting annoying now everytime they fuck she screamin her lungs out. Even though i didn't hear it

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Or better: What if Katherine leaves with Hunter? Then finally this ugly, annoying, possessive, agressive cock block would be gone and we could focus on the much more attractive part of the family.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Not this month. There won't be any What Ifs? until after he releases CH 10. No word on when it's actually coming out. People are guessing early may.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyouhei1646

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
vaguely. iirc correctly, since it's been a while since he talked about it. It has to do with apocalyptic or space travel(edit: he said neither of these after checking). MC is the last man. So there won't be NTR in his next game. That's pretty much all he's said. Was probably over a year ago now? It's been a while.

edit as i typed. I went back to see some details. He said it won't be as jokie. So it's probably more serious toned. He said it's going to be "contemporary reality with certain heightened details". that pretty much sums it up. This was back in May of last year, so almost a year now in 2 months.

I do wonder with how long ago that was, how much he's learned, new assets that have released since, the reception he's found from NTR, etc. If he's ever considered changing or doing a completely new idea for his next game.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes