Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Could someone PLEASE share with me the What If Vol. 6 on Mega? I can't get any of the others to download. Thanks.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
workupload should be working just fine
It might.... If my internet wasn't slower than a three legged dog swimming in molasses. Workupload nor the others work. Files.FM worked last time, but this time it won't activate the "Save File" button after it hits 100%. Mega is the only one I've been able to get to download. Sometimes it messes up, but 99% it does.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, I think the dev should do whatever he wishes. a game he wants to make.
but I do like corruption and hopefully the next one has the MC to be more sinister, more evil minded. (think Our Fate).
so we can decide to go love route or sharing route with the girls.
I wouldn't mind a Mc that has a friend that is ugly and obese that we can decide to share the girls with, using cunning manipulation.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
well, I think the dev should do whatever he wishes. a game he wants to make.
but I do like corruption and hopefully the next one has the MC to be more sinister, more evil minded. (think Our Fate).
so we can decide to go love route or sharing route with the girls.
I wouldn't mind a Mc that has a friend that is ugly and obese that we can decide to share the girls with, using cunning manipulation.
Hunter: The Early Years...:LOL:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Great teaser content should contain each of the following three elements. A hook, offering a solution, and a call-to-action. If you can't quite fit it all in one teaser video/image, consider making a series of them, each contributing a different element.

Reactions: Dmob_6438
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes